First Prev
of 2
Next Last
All That I Am

Kokomo, IN

#22 Mar 18, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as a matter of fact, they have. But when I consider the source, it is a compliment. Thanks Alonzo-Moe. If I had people like you agreeing with me, I might eat a .45 barrel to end the misery.
You're furkking crazy.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Mar 18, 2013
Do you see Moes every where when you venture out into the public?

You haven't hurt anyone have you?

There are dozens of Moes here. On a given day you might see thousands in public.

Please don't shoot anyone.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Mar 19, 2013
Push this back to the top.....read carefully....Moe is everywhere....nearly everybody on this forum is just one Moe.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 19, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
Push this back to the top.....read carefully....Moe is everywhere....nearly everybody on this forum is just one Moe.
I am just one. There are many MOes here. Thousands in the community. Millions on the planet.

Why can you understand this?

Has your narrow minded, racist, sexist, republican propaganda ate the reasoning part of your brain away?
Quadrotricale

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Mar 19, 2013
It seems to be an impossible concept for those present to grasp. Karl Marx understood it all too well.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 19, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
Moe I Am!
Tea Party

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Mar 19, 2013
I am Moe too.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 19, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just one. There are many MOes here. Thousands in the community. Millions on the planet.
Why can you understand this?
Has your narrow minded, racist, sexist, republican propaganda ate the reasoning part of your brain away?
No, it would be impossible for that many people on here to have nothing to say. If it were many people, eventually the odds would play out and one of the "Moes" would say something with some meaning, or truth. Unfortunately, we have yet to see any of that. For future reference, "you are fat", isn't a talking point. Neither are,"you have a gun", "you are a racist", or "why do you hate". So now let's see you type something that doesn't include any of those.
Fred

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Mar 19, 2013
Here is a talking point. The list of names at the top, including myself, are all the people on forum that dislike or disagree with you. Three or four probably are the same person, but you still have to admit that is a huge list. With all that fancy book learnin, it has never crossed your mind that maybe it's YOU?? This Moe obsesion you have is no longer funny to me. You have way too much time on your hands to compile a list like that.
You are disrespectful right from the start, you give a first impression of a smug bully and the rest is like watching nasty tolite over flow.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#31 Mar 19, 2013
I am Moe. One moe. I registered here and make all my posts under his monikerr trying to heal that paranoid repug, but you can not reason with crazy.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#32 Mar 19, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it would be impossible for that many people on here to have nothing to say. If it were many people, eventually the odds would play out and one of the "Moes" would say something with some meaning, or truth. Unfortunately, we have yet to see any of that. For future reference, "you are fat", isn't a talking point. Neither are,"you have a gun", "you are a racist", or "why do you hate". So now let's see you type something that doesn't include any of those.
How about paranoid and delusional.
Another Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Mar 19, 2013
For those that consider themselves so supportive of freedom,free speech and rugged individualism,these so-called protectors of freedom certainly can't seem to handle a bit of the wild west on this very forum.

They simply can't handle real, genuine freedom. They can't for one minute or second let go of their authoritarian personalities.

Ahmadinejad:"America is evil."

Grover Norquist: "The American government is evil. I want to see the American government drowned in a bathtub."
new2in

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Mar 19, 2013
Wasn't Moe one of the Three Stooges?
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Mar 19, 2013
new2in wrote:
Wasn't Moe one of the Three Stooges?
Yes. He was the leader!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#36 Mar 19, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He was the leader!
Of the stooges.

Location hidden

#37 Mar 19, 2013
Fred wrote:
Here is a talking point. The list of names at the top, including myself, are all the people on forum that dislike or disagree with you. Three or four probably are the same person, but you still have to admit that is a huge list. With all that fancy book learnin, it has never crossed your mind that maybe it's YOU?? This Moe obsesion you have is no longer funny to me. You have way too much time on your hands to compile a list like that.
You are disrespectful right from the start, you give a first impression of a smug bully and the rest is like watching nasty tolite over flow.
I am not trying to amuse you, sorry, if you got that impression. Fancy book learnin? LOL!! A book from a grade school grammar class is hardly fancy.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Mar 19, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to amuse you, sorry, if you got that impression. Fancy book learnin? LOL!! A book from a grade school grammar class is hardly fancy.
How come you did not go further in school than the 8th grade?

It explains a lot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr party loyalty 98
Arizona's running back Jon Dwyer ? 17 hr Dave 5
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... 18 hr Dave 26
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 23 hr Moe 33
Looking for some local advice Thu pete1983 1
Obama lied to Hispanics Wed Dave 2
Paul George tweeting trash ? Wed Dave 6
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••