Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just going back a few days, here are the names that “Moe of Indy” has been using. I have also added a few common ones that he hasn’t used in a while. Any post you see that has an Indianapolis ISP, but doesn’t have an account is always suspect.I am not saying that all posts that don't have an account, with an Indy ISP are Moe, but if you read closely, you will easily come to the conclusion that it usually is Moe. There may be one or two names on the list that could go either way, but for the most part, the list is accurate. He also likes to use names of other people that frequent the threads here, but again, pay attention to the ISP! Go to the thread about “Ishmael”. This is Moe talking to Moe! Notice how, while attempting to sound like he is a literary genius, he uses the word “intelligence”, instead of “intelligent” in the title of the thread?

Grandma Edna
Pete
Professor
Barry
Crimestoppers
All Arnerican1
Moe Squito
Moe
Moe of Indy
Carl
Larry The Liberal
Alonzo X
We Rule
Bill
Clem
AnthonyW
Fred
Harold
John
Moe Mucous
Glenn
Republican White Man
Brock Landers
Tom
Lance Peters
Princess Republican
Another Moe
Blue Collar Bruiser
Stoner
Prowd Tee Purty Membur
Orbiting Uranus
nuffsaid
A hip Moe
AllAmerican_
My Fellow RepubliKans
Keep it DownLow
JaMaal
Real American
Christian Republican
Harold
I See Moe
Hank
a Mo of a different color
Spirit of Moe is Alive
I am Moe
Barry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You must be nuts. Take some meds for your paranoid ideations.
Good Job Holmes

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Add Ralph and Vet Pride.

Good work. It appears you've put in a lot of effort to bring forth this endeavor.

I envy your patience and bravery.

I can now sleep better knowing this pertinent information is being propagated by a trusted and valiant person such as yourself.

You have obviously thought of the children.

I thank you. My family thanks you. The state thanks you. The country thanks you. Even the animals in the forests and prairies thank you.

You tread into the shark infested waters to keep the rest of us safe and comfy.

Again,good work.

You are truly an All American hero.
Moe

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AllAmerican1 wrote:
Just going back a few days, here are the names that “Moe of Indy” has been using. I have also added a few common ones that he hasn’t used in a while. Any post you see that has an Indianapolis ISP, but doesn’t have an account is always suspect.I am not saying that all posts that don't have an account, with an Indy ISP are Moe, but if you read closely, you will easily come to the conclusion that it usually is Moe. There may be one or two names on the list that could go either way, but for the most part, the list is accurate. He also likes to use names of other people that frequent the threads here, but again, pay attention to the ISP! Go to the thread about “Ishmael”. This is Moe talking to Moe! Notice how, while attempting to sound like he is a literary genius, he uses the word “intelligence”, instead of “intelligent” in the title of the thread?
Grandma Edna
Pete
Professor
Barry
Crimestoppers
All Arnerican1
Moe Squito
Moe
Moe of Indy
Carl
Larry The Liberal
Alonzo X
We Rule
Bill
Clem
AnthonyW
Fred
Harold
John
Moe Mucous
Glenn
Republican White Man
Brock Landers
Tom
Lance Peters
Princess Republican
Another Moe
Blue Collar Bruiser
Stoner
Prowd Tee Purty Membur
Orbiting Uranus
nuffsaid
A hip Moe
AllAmerican_
My Fellow RepubliKans
Keep it DownLow
JaMaal
Real American
Christian Republican
Harold
I See Moe
Hank
a Mo of a different color
Spirit of Moe is Alive
I am Moe
Oh my goodness!!!!

What will I do????

Where will I go?????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And there you have it....3 Moe comments. See how it works? If you think your discussing something on here, chances are, 75% of the participants are Moe.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You are unbelievably delusional.
Ray

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Where did your profile pictire go, Moe Moe?
Ray

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ray wrote:
Where did your profile pictire go, Moe Moe?
I didn't write that.
Moe

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Moe wrote:
You are unbelievably delusional.
I didn't write that!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I would say there are at least half a dozen "moes"!
Moe Larry Curly

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Moe wrote:
You are unbelievably delusional.
"I know you are but what am I?"

Denial is the first sign of guilt!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Moe wrote:
I would say there are at least half a dozen "moes"!
Now that I think about it, you may be right Moe.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 15, 2013
 
You are either a Moe yourself or you are NUTS!
Grandma Edna

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AllAmerican1 wrote:
Just going back a few days, here are the names that “Moe of Indy” has been using. I have also added a few common ones that he hasn’t used in a while. Any post you see that has an Indianapolis ISP, but doesn’t have an account is always suspect.I am not saying that all posts that don't have an account, with an Indy ISP are Moe, but if you read closely, you will easily come to the conclusion that it usually is Moe. There may be one or two names on the list that could go either way, but for the most part, the list is accurate. He also likes to use names of other people that frequent the threads here, but again, pay attention to the ISP! Go to the thread about “Ishmael”. This is Moe talking to Moe! Notice how, while attempting to sound like he is a literary genius, he uses the word “intelligence”, instead of “intelligent” in the title of the thread?
Grandma Edna
Pete
Professor
Barry
Crimestoppers
All Arnerican1
Moe Squito
Moe
Moe of Indy
Carl
Larry The Liberal
Alonzo X
We Rule
Bill
Clem
AnthonyW
Fred
Harold
John
Moe Mucous
Glenn
Republican White Man
Brock Landers
Tom
Lance Peters
Princess Republican
Another Moe
Blue Collar Bruiser
Stoner
Prowd Tee Purty Membur
Orbiting Uranus
nuffsaid
A hip Moe
AllAmerican_
My Fellow RepubliKans
Keep it DownLow
JaMaal
Real American
Christian Republican
Harold
I See Moe
Hank
a Mo of a different color
Spirit of Moe is Alive
I am Moe
It's a good thing you're not a trial lawyer. I'm not surprised someone of your limited intelligence would come up with such a silly premise for a thread.

One can teach to the ignorant.

One can't argue against stupidity.

Your post is all of the stupidity I can stand for the day.

Have a nice evening.
Trixie

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 16, 2013
 
He is a retarded gay boy!
paul

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 16, 2013
 
Good Job Holmes wrote:
Add Ralph and Vet Pride.

Good work. It appears you've put in a lot of effort to bring forth this endeavor.

I envy your patience and bravery.

I can now sleep better knowing this pertinent information is being propagated by a trusted and valiant person such as yourself.

You have obviously thought of the children.

I thank you. My family thanks you. The state thanks you. The country thanks you. Even the animals in the forests and prairies thank you.

You tread into the shark infested waters to keep the rest of us safe and comfy.

Again,good work.

You are truly an All American hero.
Yes a good man indeed
paul

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 16, 2013
 
Trixie wrote:
He is a retarded gay boy!
Who is retarded. Who is gay

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grandma Edna wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you're not a trial lawyer. I'm not surprised someone of your limited intelligence would come up with such a silly premise for a thread.
One can teach to the ignorant.
One can't argue against stupidity.
Your post is all of the stupidity I can stand for the day.
Have a nice evening.
I don't know...I am guessing you are pretty familiar with "stupid". As a matter of fact probably so familiar, that it doesn't even phase you.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 18, 2013
 
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know...I am guessing you are pretty familiar with "stupid". As a matter of fact probably so familiar, that it doesn't even phase you.
As anyone ever told you that you are a little off !

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Alonzo X wrote:
<quoted text>
As anyone ever told you that you are a little off !
Yes, as a matter of fact, they have. But when I consider the source, it is a compliment. Thanks Alonzo-Moe. If I had people like you agreeing with me, I might eat a .45 barrel to end the misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... 57 min local landlord 1
Greg Zoeller and Indianapolis Colts fight presc... 1 hr local landlord 1
Let's wager on Black Expo violence 1 hr Disdude 2
Beth hubartt 15 hr Lol 1
I Still Love You!! 17 hr LowDownDirty 7
Indy man at party on boat drowns in Lake Monroe (Apr '07) 22 hr Going for 1000 978
Family of 15-year-old Indianapolis murder victi... Thu Pontificating 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••