Plane crash in Frisco One Big lie

Plane crash in Frisco One Big lie

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 17, 2013
The staged plane crash in San Francisco, You can see people on their cell phones. This is all an attempt at getting back at Boeing for hiring non union workers . There was a huge fight amongst union ranks to try and crush Boeing with strikes.The same thing with the BP oil explosion , Obama wanted big oil and big coal he meant business ,When he said don't even try to open a new coal firing plant on his watch, He also had his angst for big oil as soon as the explosion happened He put in place a moratorium to crush drilling for oil offshore. Soon after other explosions occurred at other offshore refineries . How bizarre .This was all for Obama and his greenies to take tax dollars money and invest it in clean energy such as windmills and solar farms and electric cars. Even when many failed to deliver , Many even left for China to do business after they got million of Americans tax dollars , Obama said well it's a gamble you win and lose, He can say that It wasn't his money he gambled with, Like the recent $100 million dollar vacation He and his wife took in Africa and parts of Europe. Hoping the i IRS and Snowden thing would dwindle down.Now Obama's media protectors are trying create a scandal in Virginia with Gov Bob Mcdonnel , They know he is really popular.Obama care is all but stalled now, Even Max Baucus who championed Obama care and voted for it, He now says it's a train wreck waiting to happen, The big unions dont like it now lol.They now know it will cost them many jobs and even a 40 hr week.That's what you get when you cut deals with Obama the devil little whiny wimpy union thugs. How's it feel now. I guess you can apologize to the Tea Party sonsofbotche% you called them and said you would crush them anytime Obama gave you the command. I wonder if you still feel that way now. I guess you should had taken the Tea Party's advice all along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packing the perfect diaper bag 2 hr cpeter1313 1
Your Governor Mike Pence out to destroy Republi... 3 hr Nominee 3
Ted Cruz Gasping for Air 3 hr Chicken hawk 3
Lying Donald Trump 4 hr White Fangs 33
Peggy Sue Altes Thu The Final Truth 1
Carly A Real Cooker, Think of Hanzel and Gretal Wed Carly Loves Money 1
News Video: Carly Fiorina awkwardly sings made-up tu... Wed Three Days 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages