Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

It's no shock that little Jimmy tossed in some pills and got drunk and ran his pathetic mouth on twitter again. This stooge needs to learn to keep his mouth shut because he bring nothing but negative images. Check back into rehab little Jimmy
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

What do you expect from a Republican.
john

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Typical bllionaire drunk.

Wonder if him and blubber Ballard are together .
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
Hardly a republican. Try a batshit crazy liberal democrat that voted for Obama
Mike

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
You are correct. He is republican. He probably even bought pills off bimbo Limbaugh.
Jim Irsay

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

I am a LIBERAL. I am a DEMOCRAT. I voted for OBAMA. I get the tax payer handouts for my corperate welfare. Anybody who says otherwise is just a racist and I will not negoiate your opinions.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Irsay says a lot of stuff. Are you talking about his statement about making the team more rounded by dumping Peyton's salary? I can't say if the man was drunk or high but he was telling the truth.

The downside of having a hall of fame caliber player is that he demands a hall of fame caliber salary.
Jim Irsay

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Pills and booze! I am going to invite my buddy Barry Obama over to my mansion for a dope party.#lovesweed #obamaforlife #stupidliberal

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Tell us how you cut him,,, Jim
john

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim Irsay wrote:
Pills and booze! I am going to invite my buddy Barry Obama over to my mansion for a dope party.#lovesweed #obamaforlife #stupidliberal
Get Durham, Cottey, plowman, and Brizzi. We will all go over to PT's for the Nero party. I will bring Dr hoshor !
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Irsay is the poster child for REHAB! Put down the pills Jimmy! You are a trillionaire!
Portia

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Snorting Drano again billy boy?
Ballard Worst Mayor Ever

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy is a spoiled brat. A Daddy's boy. If he hadn't inherited his wealth and the team, he'd be a homeless drunkard spending his days panhandling. And/Or walking around the streets naked,badly strumming an equally badly tuned acoustic guitar and horribly singing Dylan tunes.Speaking of panhandling,Irsay is the biggest welfare queen in Marion County. He always has his hands out for public monies. I'd be surprised if he can wipe his own @** without taxpayer supplied toilet paper. Or without assistance at all.

Lucas Oil Stadium = The biggest case of welfare and taxpayer giveaway in the city.

Irsay is also an ungrateful a**.

When Jimmy says JUMP! Ballard bows down and quickly replies "How High Sir? May I Rub Your Feet and Suck Your Toes? May I Clean The Bottom Of Your Shoes With My Tongue? How Much More Taxpayer Money Do You Desire,My Lord?"

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

The contract between the city and the Colts to build Lucas Oil Stadium was signed when Bart Peterson was mayor. After Greg Ballard got into office the CIB revealed that the city was annually responsible for about $50 million dollars worth of operational expenses which had not been previously accounted for.

Don't blame Ballard for the situation which he inherited. Had his administration failed to cover those operational expenses the Colts would have left town and the city still would have been obligated to pay for the stadium.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Pontificating wrote:
The contract between the city and the Colts to build Lucas Oil Stadium was signed when Bart Peterson was mayor. After Greg Ballard got into office the CIB revealed that the city was annually responsible for about $50 million dollars worth of operational expenses which had not been previously accounted for.
Don't blame Ballard for the situation which he inherited. Had his administration failed to cover those operational expenses the Colts would have left town and the city still would have been obligated to pay for the stadium.
It's the Rebublicans fault! George Bush did this! You are a racist.
Andrew

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Rebublicans fault! George Bush did this! You are a racist.
You got that right! Couldn't describe the republicans any better.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Irsay does it again ! He called Colts fans shit slingers. Must have struck a nerve with little Jimmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Time to spit in Gays food 4 hr The Great One 1
Israel Nazi's wiping out women and kids 4 hr The Great One 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 4 hr One Big Lie 2
It's time Jewish schools admit Blacks and Hispa... (Feb '13) 11 hr Please 23
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! 22 hr Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up 22 hr Last name 2
Heather Koiro Fri Miss Beasley 1
•••
•••