Tully article on the plight of young children raised by thugs.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot Of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 11, 2013
Yes and look who our Indianapolis Prosecutor is, A liberal Democrat The same goes for our Sheriff another Liberal Democrat. They wimper as looking at face book images of young kids with thug mother's and fathers , These are what liberals as The Prosecutor and Sheriff have created , They voted for liberal govt control to raise most of those kids on welfare and food stamps, They gave many excuses for them over and over, They supported forced busing into white neighborhoods , They dumbed down public schools to appease black parents, So their black kids wouldn't feel ignorant. Now they say what happened to the inner cities, Their solution to take more tax payers dollars and throw it at the problems they created, The same ole cycle of poverty and crime, Nothing is solved But they can feel good and say I care.Look how soft Terry the Prosecutor is on criminals who kill. He never seeks the death penalty, I know of a case where a 15 yr old raped a 93 year old woman, Terry and a liberal judge decided it didn't warrant an adult crime. The teen only did two years in juvy.You wonder why there are so many thugs and criminals in Indiana now. You wonder why so many kids have to grow up raised by those thugs and the good ole liberal govt. They know whats best they think.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 20, 2013
The Liberals know that the more people the can get dependent on the government the more they can count on their vote...long term damage for short term political power.
George Bush

Belleville, IL

#3 Dec 20, 2013
No family is/was more dependent on the federal government than mine. Many think of my family as a Texas oil family. We were really milkmen. We milked the government and the taxpayer for all they were worth. And we still do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Tue Illylookingforill 46
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police Tue tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Mon tayarrit76 270
does pepsi drug test? which type? Mon Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sun Ms Mack 20
Egg head Holder resigns Sun Wabash Tsunami 9
I noticed something. Sep 27 Brandon Hyde 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info