where can i listen to bob and tom for...

where can i listen to bob and tom for free?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

soulkaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 15, 2011
who cares they are lame as comedians once in the late 70's and early 80's they were funny but they became nasty i tuned out on them years ago i cant believe people still follow those idiots

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#4 Apr 15, 2011
They are on the radio, I think.
Ol John

Lapel, IN

#5 Apr 16, 2011
"WHO",...would want to ?

Jeepers,..just buy you a Laff Track tape, and get over it !
g spot

Barberton, OH

#6 Jul 2, 2011
What a bunch of f ags, bob and tom is the best show on radio, period .. most cities will carry it in the morning from like 7 till 1O am.
Truth

Freetown, IN

#7 Jul 3, 2011
Bob and Tom suck. They're entertainment for simpletons.
velogeezer

Martinsville, IN

#8 Jul 3, 2011
Truth wrote:
Bob and Tom suck. They're entertainment for simpletons.
Spoken like a TRUE simpleton aficionado of howling rockers and rappers. Bob and Tom show is the ONLY comedy on radio. They book a lot of stand up comedians who are appearing in comedy clubs in Indy.
When they are not on I keep my car radio turned off.
B and T

Freetown, IN

#9 Jul 3, 2011
velogeezer wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a TRUE simpleton aficionado of howling rockers and rappers. Bob and Tom show is the ONLY comedy on radio. They book a lot of stand up comedians who are appearing in comedy clubs in Indy.
I agree.....Hahahahahaha. I'm a big fan,hahahahahaha. I love Bob and Tom,hahahahahaha. They're so funny,hahahahahahaha. I too,turn off the car radio when they're not on,hahahahahahaha. I wish Bob and Tom were on 24/7 hahahahahaha. Did I say I love Bob and Tom? Hahahahaha. Bob and Tom are the funniest duo ever hahahahahaha! I usually don't find gay men to be so funny but these two are soooo funny! Hahahahahaha! Bob and Tom make my mornings so GAY!! Hhahahahahaha!
Tee Hee Hee

Freetown, IN

#10 Jul 3, 2011
velogeezer wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a TRUE simpleton aficionado of howling rockers and rappers. Bob and Tom show is the ONLY comedy on radio. They book a lot of stand up comedians who are appearing in comedy clubs in Indy.
Why do you live in your car? And, who listens to terrestrial radio anymore?
velogeezer

Martinsville, IN

#11 Jul 4, 2011
Tee Hee Hee wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you live in your car? And, who listens to terrestrial radio anymore?
Well, dumb old me! I didn't know there was such a thing as extra-terrestial radio. Do you have to have special head gear to get the signals from outer space?
velogeezer

Martinsville, IN

#12 Jul 4, 2011
Tee Hee Hee wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you live in your car? And, who listens to terrestrial radio anymore?
And what if I do live in my car? What's wrong with that? Better than sleeping under a bridge.
velogeezer

Martinsville, IN

#13 Jul 4, 2011
B and T wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.....Hahahahahaha. I'm a big fan,hahahahahaha. I love Bob and Tom,hahahahahaha. They're so funny,hahahahahahaha. I too,turn off the car radio when they're not on,hahahahahahaha. I wish Bob and Tom were on 24/7 hahahahahaha. Did I say I love Bob and Tom? Hahahahaha. Bob and Tom are the funniest duo ever hahahahahaha! I usually don't find gay men to be so funny but these two are soooo funny! Hahahahahaha! Bob and Tom make my mornings so GAY!! Hhahahahahaha!
It must be pretty grim, going thru life with no sense of humor.
Mark

Ottawa, Canada

#14 Aug 24, 2011
I like bob and tom :)
Danny

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2011
Bob and Tom and Chick and Christie Lee ROCK!!!!
Farva

West Lafayette, IN

#16 Aug 25, 2011
If you have a smart phone you can download the iheartradio app.
CJst

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 25, 2011
I don't listen to them for the simple fact that has been alluded to here.

50% of the show is them laughing.

It drives me up a wall. LOL
Danny

United States

#18 Aug 30, 2011
I like it because its Live!!!
Copy and Paste

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Aug 30, 2011
way back

Muncie, IN

#20 Aug 30, 2011
I'm sure one on their team would like to believe that all is forgotten about the Lazarus, Castleton restroom incident in 1985.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill popping drunks get to keep their jobs. 11 hr natureboy 30
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) 12 hr filmgrl 10
News The Carrier Jobs Trump Saved Will Be Automated ... 14 hr blahblah 1
trump needs to talk to chuck jones and the othe... 19 hr natureboy 2
CarrierChuckJones Fri ima hoosier 2
Pizzagate vs Enabalers Fri Frogface Kate 9
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... Fri Lick6432 29

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance