Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2014
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 8, 2014
IMAGINE HOW long you would be waiting in line to be seen for a loan by the post office lol. It's really wanting to only serve obama voters since many who still work at the post office in the big cities are black. hence the slow bad work at the post office and how mail gets delivered. Now under crook Liz Warren the phony native american she claimed to be wants the united states post office to be a bank also lol. These are the same people who stopped wal mart from doing such a thing They even tried to stop walmart from offering seniors and other cheaper meds.Now that they hold all the power still, It's like they said when hell care passed we can do anything we want now. REMEMBER THE USE POST OFFICE HAS BEEN OEPRATING IN THE RED FOR MANY YEARS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE now they want to be your bank also lol.HERE WAS OBAMA'S REGIME REASONING ,HEY THEY ALREADY KNOW EVERYONES ZIPCODES , IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL LOL. IMAGINE IF A BANK WHO WAS HANDING OUT BAD LOANS AND FAILING GOT BAILED OUT, WAIT THATS WHAT OBAMA DID LOL. I DON;T BLAME THOSE BANKS. THEY WERE FORCED TO HANDOUT LOANS AND THEN FORCED TO TAKE GOVT MONEY IN THE BAILOUT ALSO. IT WAS TO SAY TO THE PEOPLE WE GOT THOSE BAD BANKS, SEE WE ARE SUCH A GREAT OBAMA GOVT REGIME. WHEN ALL ALONG WALL STREET AND CONGRESS PLANNED THE WHOLE THING TO COLLAPSE AND MAKE THE BANKS LOOK EVIL. LOOK WHO HAD TRIPLED THEIR WEALTH SINCE THE COLLAPSE WALL STREET HAS. THE PHONY OCCUPY WALL STREET ALSO PLANNED BY OBAMA. THAT ALSO WAS TO DUPE THOSE BONEHEAD YOUNG WIMPS TO BELIEVE IT WAS ALL THE BANKS AND WALLSTREETS FAULT.
tell me this How can wall street crash, Then make a even better comeback than before the collapse as middle America is still crashing.? tHE NUMBERS DONT ADD UP IN THE JOBS MARKET OR MANUFACTURING .ONLY BIG GIANT CORPORATIONS STILL PAY NO TAXES COMPARED TO SMALL BUSINESS AND MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE.YET MANY JOBS ARE STILL BEING OUTSOURCED BY OBAMA TO CHINA AND INDIA AND MEXICO AND CANADA .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 41 min Blackology 9
Willie Wilson 51 min Blackology 1
sex talk 1 hr The Great One 2
Craig the bully 8 hr abc 6
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 9 hr blackaricanful 255
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Jason Austin 94
Debate: Ferguson - Indianapolis, IN 19 hr Cookie_Parker 7
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Sat jeppy 106
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••