Phony SCHOOL SHOOTING AND TERRORST AT...

Phony SCHOOL SHOOTING AND TERRORST ATTACK

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Just one day congress was talking about renewing debate on guns, Then boom bang bam a phony colorado school shooting, Note on the anniversary of another school shooting, How convenient , Then a supposed attempted terrorist attack the FBI groomed along and foiled his plot they say lol. The guy was an electrical engineer at an airlines. He made tons of money, They say he e-mailed family members and told them his plan, WAKE UP PEOPLE YOU ARE BEING SCHEMED AND GAD BY THIS NEW WORLD ORDER AMERICA , IF MASS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS WERE SO BAD AND GUNS, WE WOULD HAVE THEM EVERYDAY. BUT WE DON;T, THE NEW WORLD ORDER MEDIA AND GOVT WANTS US TO BELIEVE WE ARE IN DANGER. THEY CAN SAVE US, IT WOULD BE BETTER TO HAND YOUR GUNS OVER NOW.CHECKOUT WELLAWARE1.COM LEARN THE TRUTH.YOU SEE NOW HOW ONCE WE HAD ABROAD TERRORIST COMING TO GET US. NOW EVERYTHING IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM, WAKE UP PEOPLE AGAIN, THEY ALREADY TOOK OVER ONE SIXTH OF THE ECONOMY AS IN HEALTHCARE , THE NEXT BIG THING IS REMOVE ALL HAND GUNS AND WHAT THEY DEEM ASSAULT RIFLES THAT WOUDL MEAN ANY RIFLE THAT FIRED MORE THEN ONE BULLET.THEN THE VERY LAST THING WILL BE TO NATIONALIZE ENERGY AND FOOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honor Flight takes 89 Hoosier vets to visit mem... 1 hr BadIdea 1
News Shots fired at Kroger on Indy's south side 19 hr yes 4
Weinstein just a cover up 22 hr The Dude 12
I'm so glad I'm white (Oct '14) Sat Blackology 18
The Check Is In The Mail Fri nono 2
what will you say?? Fri nono 12
Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people Fri Marie 5

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance