First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GET A CLUE

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Apr 19, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sorry, fucwit, your right to carry arms doesn't mean you can use them to break the law or threaten peace officers in the performance of their duties.
Tasers are specifically FOR unarmed people if they threaten violence. Nobody has to put up with violent redneck filth. If these people had guns, they would have been shot by the officers without hesitation, since gathering a large group of armed reactionaries already MEANS you're prepared to use deadly force.
I'm fine with Sharpton losing his house, etc, to back taxes, but that's not a violent standoff; the two situations are entirely different.
<quoted text>
Nice try you jack Booted Nazi Thug. No one at that protest threaten peace officers with weapons of any kind. They had them for protection. BTW his son was protecting himself when that Nazi BLM office had his dog lunge at him and in his defense to a kick at the dog. I hardly think that called for using a taser you freaking animal. The officer provoked that response, but telling you that is a waste of time. I also guess you don't think the BLM took their 1st amendment rights away right, but that would only bother you when it comes to your nasty azz occupy jackazzes right. You are a dis grace to this country.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Apr 19, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're a sad coward, afraid of the world and everything in it. You decry government overreach but want criminals to stay in jail forever. You're also an idiot if you think the rich are even mildly inconvenienced by the government.
This country was founded on the fact that we were all immigrants at one time, if you go back enough generations. And not all of them entered legally either. I'd be thrilled to know how you'd deport 11 million people--most of whom are doing nothing more than living quiet lives and doing their jobs.
<quoted text>
Get a Clue is some character alright. If he can't get someone to talk to him he will answer himself under about 2 dozen names he has and creates new ones it seems like everyday. Heck I've seen him dig up threads from 10 yrs ago he gets so lonely. What a terrible life to live.
Cpeter1313

Dayton, OH

#23 Apr 19, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a Clue is some character alright. If he can't get someone to talk to him he will answer himself under about 2 dozen names he has and creates new ones it seems like everyday. Heck I've seen him dig up threads from 10 yrs ago he gets so lonely. What a terrible life to live.
That's exactly what you do gay liberal zit face.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#24 Apr 20, 2014
Anyone who conflates nazis and liberals is so uninformed that arguing with them would be a form of child abuse.

BTW--we started out as a debtor nation; you think the revolution was cheap and that we paid for everything ourselves?
GET A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text>If that was the case he wouldn't be here posting you idiot. BTW this country was founder on legal migrants you stupid SOB and we didn't have all these freebies back then to put this nation in so much debt. Nice try at trying putting your Nazi spin on it. No wonder you dumb azz Liberal are being lead to the end the edge of the cliff and then your master will say jump and you idiots are going to do it. Hell you are there right waiting for him to say it.
Cpeter1313

Dayton, OH

#26 Apr 20, 2014
But really liberals are nazis. Obama is god. Everything should be provided by government. Gay boys like me should be able to vote many times. Gay rape shouldn't be a crime. You are all racists.
Cpeter1313

Dayton, OH

#27 Apr 20, 2014
But what I really want to say, is that I think that I am gay today.

Does obamacare cover AIDS? Yeah , that would be greeeat......

I wish I was a stronger person like a republican but since I'm gay I must be a liberal.

If I wasn't gay Diane Feinstein would be hot.

But gay gay gay, I am!
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Apr 20, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Anyone who conflates nazis and liberals is so uninformed that arguing with them would be a form of child abuse.
BTW--we started out as a debtor nation; you think the revolution was cheap and that we paid for everything ourselves?
<quoted text>
Agreed, The whatever you want to call him needs. I was going to say get educated but growing up would do wonders. Maybe

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#29 Apr 20, 2014
I agree that this country was founded on the fact we were all immigrants, LEGAL immigrants that did not draw welfare live in section 8 housing like Obama aunt. immigrants came here with nothing and succeeded without free healthcare. How do you deport 11 million people? You give them one month to get out then you start up the buses, trains and airplanes. If they hide, then comes prison. Yes some do want to only make a living. There are still legal ways of entering these United States. USE THEM. America will wake up someday like the protesters did on the Bundy Ranch. Of course being retired Maybe you would like to move some of those illegals into your home and support them instead of them living off the taxpayers.(Really taxpayers are not support them because we have to borrow money to do that. almost 17 billion dollars in debt that you are going to leave to your children and grandchildren.) Makes you proud don't it..
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're a sad coward, afraid of the world and everything in it. You decry government overreach but want criminals to stay in jail forever. You're also an idiot if you think the rich are even mildly inconvenienced by the government.
This country was founded on the fact that we were all immigrants at one time, if you go back enough generations. And not all of them entered legally either. I'd be thrilled to know how you'd deport 11 million people--most of whom are doing nothing more than living quiet lives and doing their jobs.
<quoted text>
GET A CLUE

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Apr 20, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about uniformed. You Nazi thugs on left stand by that idiot Reid when he calls the protesters at the Bundy ranch Domestic terrorist and you have the gull to say we are uninformed. That's a freaking laugh. You Nazi thugs call for civility when it's you Jack Booted thugs on the left who are the very one who haven't a freaking clue on what civility is. You jack azz go around throwing out lie after and can't even back the damn lie up with names. Your party is the most uninformed people in history. 75% of you freaking party couldn't even say who the VP is you moron. No go back to the drawing board to Jack Booted Nazi azz clown.
Cpeter1313

Dayton, OH

#31 Apr 20, 2014
GET A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about uniformed. You Nazi thugs on left stand by that idiot Reid when he calls the protesters at the Bundy ranch Domestic terrorist and you have the gull to say we are uninformed........75% of you freaking party couldn't even say who the VP is you moron. No go back to the drawing board to Jack Booted Nazi azz clown.
The VP is Hillary or Michele Obama or Oprah . Duh!

Indianapolis

#32 Apr 20, 2014
No, not everyone came here legally; there was no legal immigration until after the constitution was ratified, and it was rarely enforced until we became isolationist in the middle-to-late 1800's.

A lot of immigrants, legal or otherwise, failed miserably and died due to lack of healthcare. Your sugar-coated history bears no relationship to reality.

Buses? Prisons? For 11 MILLION PEOPLE? Impossible...not to mention the increase of government manpower it would take to even begin such a program. Bonus fact: Their home countries don't have to take them back.

You're a bloody hypocrite...speaking against immigrants but rallying behind thieves who want to steal a huge area of federal land--land we ALL own.

I never said I was retired; that's just another of your unfounded opinions, and just as wrong. And I'm fine with my taxes going to those who need them.

Better leaving kids a debt than molesting them, huh?
DavidM wrote:
I agree that this country was founded on the fact we were all immigrants, LEGAL immigrants that did not draw welfare live in section 8 housing like Obama aunt. immigrants came here with nothing and succeeded without free healthcare. How do you deport 11 million people? You give them one month to get out then you start up the buses, trains and airplanes. If they hide, then comes prison. Yes some do want to only make a living. There are still legal ways of entering these United States. USE THEM. America will wake up someday like the protesters did on the Bundy Ranch. Of course being retired Maybe you would like to move some of those illegals into your home and support them instead of them living off the taxpayers.(Really taxpayers are not support them because we have to borrow money to do that. almost 17 billion dollars in debt that you are going to leave to your children and grandchildren.) Makes you proud don't it..
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#33 Apr 20, 2014
1) The nazis weren't leftists.
2) I'm no0t wearing a uniform.
3) The Bundy terrorists are stealing government land--land that belongs to all of us.
4) It's "gall"; a gull is a bird.
5) You've never made a civil post in your life.
6) Names don't back up anything; facts do.
7) I don't see your proof that democrats are the most uninformed party in history. Can't back it up, hypocrite?
8) Prove 75% of us don't know the Veep.
9) Feel free to get an education when you grow up...well, should you ever grow up.
GET A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about uniformed. You Nazi thugs on left stand by that idiot Reid when he calls the protesters at the Bundy ranch Domestic terrorist and you have the gull to say we are uninformed. That's a freaking laugh. You Nazi thugs call for civility when it's you Jack Booted thugs on the left who are the very one who haven't a freaking clue on what civility is. You jack azz go around throwing out lie after and can't even back the damn lie up with names. Your party is the most uninformed people in history. 75% of you freaking party couldn't even say who the VP is you moron. No go back to the drawing board to Jack Booted Nazi azz clown.
Cpeter1313

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Apr 24, 2014
Really. I'm gay. That's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small Cock Humiliation? 21 min Tiny cock 6
More lessons for Black people 4 hr Real Talk 65
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 4 hr Real Talk 561
News Cigarette tax may happen; smoking ban won't (Apr '07) 5 hr Schmones 15
Lets have some fun 5 hr Letsdothis 1
Ted Cruz 6 hr Kracka Jon 2
Religous Freedom 7 hr The Great Kaptoz 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Tue noisy 120
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match