DemoRATS call standoff "terrorist" in...

DemoRATS call standoff "terrorist" in Nevada

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 18, 2014
If you stand against Obamas regime, you are called a terrorist. The country is on the way to taking itself back. These are not terrorists, they are PATRIOTS!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/17/se...
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 18, 2014
Guy wrote:
If you stand against Obamas regime, you are called a terrorist. The country is on the way to taking itself back. These are not terrorists, they are PATRIOTS!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/17/se...
If you are being called a terrorist. Then it's probably because you are one.
GET A CLUE

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 18, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are being called a terrorist. Then it's probably because you are one.
Like I said earlier. You are a child so leave the adult conversation to grown ups. BTW Obamas buddy Bill Areas was a Domestic terrorist who Obama was a good friend of you complete freaking moron.
RealAndrew

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 18, 2014
That little basement dwelling troll keeps stealing my name.
GET A CLUE

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 18, 2014
RealAndrew wrote:
That little basement dwelling troll keeps stealing my name.
Tea he is a dirt bag who hasn't a freaking clue what is going on in this country. He puts his head phones on at night when he sleeps and listens to his master OBAMAs talking points , gets up in the morning and drinks the Kool-Aid. Ok for Obama to hang with Bill Ares who bombed police stations and kill people, but god help the rancher standing up for his rights with out force. Liberals a sick bunch. I know why. To much pot smoking and drugs. Then you have Obama and Holder admitting in public that they did drugs and its no big deal. Nice example to set for our your generation. Freaking idiots.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 18, 2014
Why do you keep answering yourself for? Is it really that bad you have to make up characters to comment, ask and answer your own questions.
RealAndrew

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 18, 2014
Andrew wrote:
Why do you keep answering yourself for? Is it really that bad you have to make up characters to comment, ask and answer your own questions.
Case proven.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#8 Apr 19, 2014
Chances are, if you steal government instead of paying the lease, and then gather gun-toting sympathizers, you're going to be called terrorists. That's because you ARE a terrorist; using the threat of violence to contravene the law.
GET A CLUE

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 19, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Chances are, if you steal government instead of paying the lease, and then gather gun-toting sympathizers, you're going to be called terrorists. That's because you ARE a terrorist; using the threat of violence to contravene the law.
Well then I guess the BLM are terrorist then. Once again in this country you are allowed to carry guns by legal means backed up by the 2nd amendment in case you have forgotten turd head. You liberals haven't taken that right away yet. The only violence that happen they was when they tazed an unarmed man and sent a dog after another unarmed man, so get your facts straight liar. You must have had the head phones on while you slept last night with Reids talking points. Once again call your congress person and demand that they send in armed IRS agents and surround Sharpton demanding the 2 million in backed taxes that he owes the American people and if he doesn't pay takes his house, cars and anything else to pay the bill. Until then shut your 2 faced big mouth.
SamREAL

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Apr 19, 2014
Andrew wrote:
That is common knowledge on this board. Now he is going around as Get a Clue. Give him time he will come back as Andrew the Kaptoz next. He will answer himself. Maybe as Guy, who knows what dimwit name he will come up with next.
GET A CLUE

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Apr 19, 2014
SamREAL wrote:
<quoted text>
That is common knowledge on this board. Now he is going around as Get a Clue. Give him time he will come back as Andrew the Kaptoz next. He will answer himself. Maybe as Guy, who knows what dimwit name he will come up with next.
Look dickwad. I am only going to say this one freaking time and I will say it slow so you can keep up. I ONLY USE ONE NAME!!!!! you complete moron.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Apr 19, 2014
GET A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text> Look dickwad. I am only going to say this one freaking time and I will say it slow so you can keep up. I ONLY USE ONE NAME!!!!! you complete moron.
I'm sure you will convince someone of that. You have seem to have done a good job of convincing yourself. But republicans are pretty good at that. Maybe you can come back as RealAndrew next time. I think the funniest name you use is The Patriot of Honor. Yea that's it. Come back as him.

Indianapolis

#13 Apr 19, 2014
Sorry, fucwit, your right to carry arms doesn't mean you can use them to break the law or threaten peace officers in the performance of their duties.

Tasers are specifically FOR unarmed people if they threaten violence. Nobody has to put up with violent redneck filth. If these people had guns, they would have been shot by the officers without hesitation, since gathering a large group of armed reactionaries already MEANS you're prepared to use deadly force.

I'm fine with Sharpton losing his house, etc, to back taxes, but that's not a violent standoff; the two situations are entirely different.
GET A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text> Well then I guess the BLM are terrorist then. Once again in this country you are allowed to carry guns by legal means backed up by the 2nd amendment in case you have forgotten turd head. You liberals haven't taken that right away yet. The only violence that happen they was when they tazed an unarmed man and sent a dog after another unarmed man, so get your facts straight liar. You must have had the head phones on while you slept last night with Reids talking points. Once again call your congress person and demand that they send in armed IRS agents and surround Sharpton demanding the 2 million in backed taxes that he owes the American people and if he doesn't pay takes his house, cars and anything else to pay the bill. Until then shut your 2 faced big mouth.
The Enforcer

Carmel, IN

#14 Apr 19, 2014
Nobody going to mention that lying pipsqueak POS hairy azz called all of the gov thugs onto cliven under the pretext of protecting an endangered tortoise while the whole time hairy azz and his slimey son wanted cliven's land in order to build a Chinese solar plant on it?
Cpeter1313

Springboro, OH

#15 Apr 19, 2014
I'm a gay liberal.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#16 Apr 19, 2014
You guys must hate this country that you live in. Why do I say that? Because you let the federal government take states rights away, steel money from the middle class and the rich. You give away this county by support people that are here from other country illegally and even go as far as given them citizenship. You sit there while we support these illegals and do nothing. You embrace every thing that goes against on the principals this country was founded on. You stand by while the court systems puts criminals out back on our streets to murder and rob again. You do nothing.
Cpeter1313

Springboro, OH

#17 Apr 19, 2014
As long as I can be gay and get buttcome I'm a happy lil homo!

Indianapolis

#18 Apr 19, 2014
No, I'm a gay liberal. You're a parasitic failed abortion.
Cpeter1313 wrote:
I'm a gay liberal.

Indianapolis

#19 Apr 19, 2014
You're a sad coward, afraid of the world and everything in it. You decry government overreach but want criminals to stay in jail forever. You're also an idiot if you think the rich are even mildly inconvenienced by the government.

This country was founded on the fact that we were all immigrants at one time, if you go back enough generations. And not all of them entered legally either. I'd be thrilled to know how you'd deport 11 million people--most of whom are doing nothing more than living quiet lives and doing their jobs.
DavidM wrote:
You guys must hate this country that you live in. Why do I say that? Because you let the federal government take states rights away, steel money from the middle class and the rich. You give away this county by support people that are here from other country illegally and even go as far as given them citizenship. You sit there while we support these illegals and do nothing. You embrace every thing that goes against on the principals this country was founded on. You stand by while the court systems puts criminals out back on our streets to murder and rob again. You do nothing.
GET A CLUE

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Apr 19, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're a sad coward, afraid of the world and everything in it. You decry government overreach but want criminals to stay in jail forever. You're also an idiot if you think the rich are even mildly inconvenienced by the government.
This country was founded on the fact that we were all immigrants at one time, if you go back enough generations. And not all of them entered legally either. I'd be thrilled to know how you'd deport 11 million people--most of whom are doing nothing more than living quiet lives and doing their jobs.
<quoted text>
If that was the case he wouldn't be here posting you idiot. BTW this country was founder on legal migrants you stupid SOB and we didn't have all these freebies back then to put this nation in so much debt. Nice try at trying putting your Nazi spin on it. No wonder you dumb azz Liberal are being lead to the end the edge of the cliff and then your master will say jump and you idiots are going to do it. Hell you are there right waiting for him to say it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary has 6 mos to live 20 hr cpeter1313 18
Hillary the Hologram Debate 22 hr Truth Rules 3
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Thu dan 148
News City considers issuing $75M in debt to pay for ... Thu Hmph 1
Take knee Thu Hmph 5
The Fever is a fart now. Sep 22 minds 7
Any women into pegging? Sep 22 Fever Sucks 7

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance