Bleaching the Hungry Homeless

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wonderer

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 3, 2018
I understand big companies,,usually dont give 2 snots about the homeless,,But do they have to throw Gallons of bleach on the food they throw into the dumpsters?,,Aldis does this, I dont know if they do it at all of their stores,,But I do know for a fact they do it at the store on the Southside @ Troy and S East St
I go there to get the older stuff for my chickens, and noticed the bleach all over everything
I know theyare mad because they had to throw cases and cases of Romaine lettuce away,,because of a recall,,,,,but they dont have to 'bait' people ,by thowing food in there and not locking it
I seen at least 2 empty gallon jugs of bleach in it today,,looks like they could pay their employees to lock and unlock it ,,it sure would be a lot cheaper,,and most of all safer
Does anyone have any thoughts on this
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 3, 2018
Yes. Quit stealing and rummaging through the trash. This is crazy that we now have to douse everything in bleach to keep people out of the trash. Entitled democrats ruin everything. Work and feed your own pets mooch.
Wonderer

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 3, 2018
I knew & expected there would be someone that would totally disagree with me, now lemme ask you this,, would using Battery acid be Ok too ?
Jeff

United States

#4 May 3, 2018
Yeah what happens when someone gets hurt or killed from these company's actions?
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 3, 2018
Anti freeze is what we used after having a problem with rodents getting into the trash.
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 3, 2018
As long as you lock up the cans and do everything you can to prevent someone from breaking in to steal the trash. At that point who is responsible if they still consume it?
Jeff

United States

#7 May 3, 2018
They are not locking anything up or doing anything to prevent entry. Just poisoning the unsellable refuse.
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 3, 2018
Jeff wrote:
They are not locking anything up or doing anything to prevent entry. Just poisoning the unsellable refuse.
How would you eat something that reeked of bleach? The stink is worse than ammonia. Lol that is one hard up person.
Staunch Republican

Greenwood, IN

#9 May 3, 2018
We Should jail and shoot the homeless. It worked magnificently for our friend Pinochet.
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 3, 2018
Staunch Republican wrote:
We Should jail and shoot the homeless. It worked magnificently for our friend Pinochet.
At least then they would not be rummaging through the trash and filing lawsuits against people that actually work for a living.
Wonderer

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 3, 2018
Jeff wrote:
OP here,,, right Jeff Im glad someone thinks along the same lines as I do ,,about this Thanks for your positive thoughts
Jeff

United States

#12 May 3, 2018
You're welcome Wonderer. Good to know there are still some Americans like you with a good soul. Please keep it guarded from the decay that surrounds us my friend.
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 3, 2018
More entitled democrats. Go cry to Obummer. Boohoo no free food.
Jeff

United States

#14 May 3, 2018
Thoughts, you should try to be more humble. According to statistics either you or some of your close relatives are only a paycheck away from poverty as well. It's amazing how fast things can change in life.
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 3, 2018
Jeff wrote:
Thoughts, you should try to be more humble. According to statistics either you or some of your close relatives are only a paycheck away from poverty as well. It's amazing how fast things can change in life.
What is it with you entitled democrats? You really believe you have a right to discarded food? So much so you are willing to sue if they spray food -that they bought and paid for- with chemicals? You must be joking! You do not have a right to steal from others. You do not have a right to root through their trash. You get sick, that’s on you. You are already stealing hard earned tax dollars that should be going to 1,000 other things but are used to feed your worthless butt because you refuse to work!

Business cannot even find enough workers. Unemployment is at the lowest it has ever been and you are griping about food that has been bleached because too lazy to work and buy their own food.

Pathetic! It is a good thing we have trump in office. You deadbeats need to go to work and quit laying around breeding more mouths for the rest of us to feed!
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#16 May 3, 2018
Perhaps when we dump our trash from now on we should heat up a nice meal for you for dinner. Would you like that delivered? Set it nicely beside the can so you won’t be inconvenienced if we happen to spill another fluid on the rest of our garbage. So sorry that you have to get out of your comfortable bed to go pick through the trash. Maybe we should order you a pizza or a steak dinner?

Where does it end?

F off and buy chicken feed for your own birds. Open cans of corn with the food stamps you are already stealing via taxation.
Jeff

United States

#17 May 3, 2018
Try telling police they have no right to go through people's trash and you will soon see how legal it actually is. Just so you know I'm not affiliated with any party, I understand it's all just a dog and pony show. Those are the people 'stealing' your taxes, not these homeless people. You agreed to pay taxes once you accepted employment so no one can "steal" what you willingly signed into a contract to pay. Don't get all mad about it, vote to make a change because your vote counts right? SMH.....silly humans.....
Thoughts

Indianapolis, IN

#18 May 3, 2018
Jeff wrote:
Try telling police they have no right to go through people's trash and you will soon see how legal it actually is. Just so you know I'm not affiliated with any party, I understand it's all just a dog and pony show. Those are the people 'stealing' your taxes, not these homeless people. You agreed to pay taxes once you accepted employment so no one can "steal" what you willingly signed into a contract to pay. Don't get all mad about it, vote to make a change because your vote counts right? SMH.....silly humans.....
The police going through the trash are a different matter entirely. The police are more than welcome and I will gladly turn over anything they need. I am a law abiding citizen who loves nothing more than to see criminals where they belong. Jail.

It is interesting how you have no problem feeding the worthless bum on the corner who smokes dope all day and refuses to work.

Obummer would be proud of you
Jeff

United States

#19 May 3, 2018
Hey thoughts would you work side by side with the homeless? Or share employment with bipolar schitzo-psycho drug addicted, disabled PTSD veteran? This is why your overlords use a small amount of your check, called 'taxes' to set up programs in your own benefit to keep your place of work safe well at least safer or so they claim. Don't get mad dude it could be worse, and if you're fed up with the whole game you always have the option to stop playing. Take up your rank among the homeless non-tax payers, after all the overlords would not exist without your money to thrive on, they too would have to get a "real job" right next to you. Oh by the way I retired at 38. Union electrical industrial technician, 20 and out contract. Hurts don't it lol. Ouch. I bet your ears are smoking lol
Jeff

United States

#20 May 3, 2018
A different matter entirely? Nope, they are humans too. Same law applies. Nothing different except police get paid to touch trash and can go home at the end of the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is she cheating 1 hr BE_A_MAN 9
VivaLaTrump 2 hr TrumpLePen 1
Hognose Hogsett crime ridden city 2 hr BlackPlantationVo... 1
Word Association Game (Nov '08) 19 hr Jake 45
News Man cited after first responders rescue pair in... Sun True 3
News Brightwood College announces permanent closure,... Sat True 5
Download/Upload Speeds Dec 7 really 5

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages