Trump Trash strikes again!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#2 May 18, 2018
truth wrote:
Trump Trash strikes again!
You're so right!!!!

I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE CHILDREN!!!!!!

BTW,We missed you at last night's NAMBLA meeting. I hope all is well with you!

WE MUST BAN ALL GUNS!!!!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET!!!!!

JOE BIDEN FOR 2020!!!!

RESIST!!!!
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 18, 2018
The Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>You're so right!!!!

I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE CHILDREN!!!!!!

BTW,We missed you at last night's NAMBLA meeting. I hope all is well with you!

WE MUST BAN ALL GUNS!!!!!!

JOE BIDEN FOR 2020!!!!

RESIST!!!!
Go change your diaper pissy boomer. We know how much you like little boys. And inflated pensions.
QueenISISHillary

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 19, 2018
Boo Hoo Hoo the wittle wiberal gerbil lovers still cant take down Trump, On the contrary the shooter in Tx was a little lefty ANTIFA MEMBER.
HE HAD ALL OF HIS ANTIFA GEAR ON.
He had his wittle commie penadant on and his devil worshiping pendant .
ANTIFA DOES HATE WHITE CHRISTIANS, Yes he was one of those you got white priviliege people.
Nobody talks about Hillary and Obama and Eric Holder who handed guns high powered assault rifles fully automatic guns to Mexican Mafia Drug Soldiers .

How many innocent kids you think have been blown away by Obama and Eric Holders and Hillary's guns .I forgot ISIS who Obama and Hillary supplied and formed throuhg the deep state CIA those terrorist in Libya who assassinated the Libyan leader in the streets of Libya.
The whole Benghazi deal Hillary let happen as she had those terrorist supplied with high powered every weapon I love how wiberals try to point blame at responsible gun owners and law abiding citizens when a school shooting happens
I ask how many school do you wiberals think little kids little girls have been blown away by boms and guns and little girls raped and women and little boys and peoples heads chopped off and burned alive because Obama and Hillary wanted the ARAB spring too happen and forming ISIS to do so.
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 19, 2018
QueenISISHillary wrote:
Boo Hoo Hoo the wittle wiberal gerbil lovers still cant take down Trump, On the contrary the shooter in Tx was a little lefty ANTIFA MEMBER.
HE HAD ALL OF HIS ANTIFA GEAR ON.
He had his wittle commie penadant on and his devil worshiping pendant .
ANTIFA DOES HATE WHITE CHRISTIANS, Yes he was one of those you got white priviliege people.
Nobody talks about Hillary and Obama and Eric Holder who handed guns high powered assault rifles fully automatic guns to Mexican Mafia Drug Soldiers .

How many innocent kids you think have been blown away by Obama and Eric Holders and Hillary's guns .I forgot ISIS who Obama and Hillary supplied and formed throuhg the deep state CIA those terrorist in Libya who assassinated the Libyan leader in the streets of Libya.
The whole Benghazi deal Hillary let happen as she had those terrorist supplied with high powered every weapon I love how wiberals try to point blame at responsible gun owners and law abiding citizens when a school shooting happens
I ask how many school do you wiberals think little kids little girls have been blown away by boms and guns and little girls raped and women and little boys and peoples heads chopped off and burned alive because Obama and Hillary wanted the ARAB spring too happen and forming ISIS to do so.
You can change your name as many times as you want but you are still the same pissy pants boomer.
QUEENISISHILLARY

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 20, 2018
poor doyle you can change your bong a million times you will always be a deadhead pothead fool who looks like uncle fester lol you moved from greenfield to greenwood lol no more goodyear job lol, you couldnt pass the drug test lol you'll be joinming timmy soon in the grave ha ha buried ina coffin bong lol I bet Pam Miller is hihg as a kite still
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 20, 2018
QUEENISISHILLARY wrote:
poor doyle you can change your bong a million times you will always be a deadhead pothead fool who looks like uncle fester lol you moved from greenfield to greenwood lol no more goodyear job lol, you couldnt pass the drug test lol you'll be joinming timmy soon in the grave ha ha buried ina coffin bong lol I bet Pam Miller is hihg as a kite still
Change your diaper pissy pants boomer. You wreak of piss, Alzheimer’s and despair.
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#8 May 20, 2018
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Change your diaper pissy pants boomer. You wreak of piss, Alzheimer’s and despair.
Again,we missed your presence at the last NAMBLA meeting. Why have you not been attending as of late? We miss your sense of humor and your obsession for all things diapers and urine. Come BACK!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET!!!!

RESIST!!!

Since: May 18

Location hidden

#9 May 21, 2018
nambla is democrat. that shits disgusting.
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 21, 2018
fishing2 wrote:
nambla is democrat. that shits disgusting.
He is a dirty old man that goes on these ridiculous rants and throws up symbols for pedophilia. A baby boomer that walks around smelling of piss and complaining that Aldi poured bleached on the e-coli lettuce so he could not dumpster dive it for his chickens.🙄
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 21, 2018
The Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Again,we missed your presence at the last NAMBLA meeting. Why have you not been attending as of late? We miss your sense of humor and your obsession for all things diapers and urine. Come BACK!!!

RESIST!!!
Go change your diaper you piss pants old coot

Location hidden

#12 May 22, 2018
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

He is a dirty old man that goes on these ridiculous rants and throws up symbols for pedophilia. A baby boomer that walks around smelling of piss and complaining that Aldi poured bleached on the e-coli lettuce so he could not dumpster dive it for his chickens.🙄
ya i read alot of his shit that guy has a real mental issue. we should ban people with a retardation like he has from voting.
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 22, 2018
fishing2 wrote:
<quoted text>ya i read alot of his shit that guy has a real mental issue. we should ban people with a retardation like he has from voting.
It has been going on for years. The man is a total deadbeat and drain on society. He is a pedophile and has been caught trying to lure young children in some of his disturbing posts. Pathetic. All those boomers are anymore. Provide nothing of value whatsoever to society.
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#14 May 22, 2018
fishing2 wrote:
<quoted text>

ya i read alot of his shit that guy has a real mental issue. we should ban people with a retardation like he has from voting.
YOU ARE AN AGENT OF PUTIN!!!!

IF YOU DISAGREE,YOU'RE A RACIST AND MISOGYNIST!!!!!

TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!

ONLY DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE AT TOPIX!!!!

ALL OTHERS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!

RESIST!!!!!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#15 May 22, 2018
fishing2 wrote:
<quoted text>

You should stick to the "gossip" threads. That seems to be your forte.

As shown here: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/shelbyville-i...

I digress.And,REMEMBER!!!!!!

TO VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET!!!

RESIST!!!

Location hidden

#16 May 22, 2018
The Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>

You should stick to the "gossip" threads. That seems to be your forte.

As shown here: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/shelbyville-i...

I digress.And,REMEMBER!!!!!!

TO VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET!!!

RESIST!!!
lol Ya i troll on here. but im also not a racist pedo democrat. im a trump loving god fearing bible belt republican.
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#17 May 22, 2018
fishing2 wrote:
<quoted text>lol Ya i troll on here. but im also not a racist pedo democrat. im a trump loving god fearing bible belt republican.
That one is a pedo. Pissy pants boomer. The dementia has kicked in with that one as he will switch political parties frequently when it fits his needs and he is wanting attention. Alzheimers.
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#18 May 22, 2018
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

That one is a pedo. Pissy pants boomer. The dementia has kicked in with that one as he will switch political parties frequently when it fits his needs and he is wanting attention. Alzheimers.
YOU ARE A RUSSIAN BOT!!!!

YOU ARE ALSO ELON MUSK'S CAKE-BOY.!!!!!

NOW GO BACK TO WEARING YOUR DIAPER AND PERUSING THE WEB FOR PISSY FETISH VIDEOS!!!!

YOU ARE A COMMUNIST SYMPATHIZER!!!!! YOUR ROLE IS TO DISCREDIT THE CLINTONS!!!!

RESIST!!!!

However,if you're a member of a protected class,enjoy your depraved fetishes and let your freak flag fly!!!!!
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 22, 2018
The Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE A RUSSIAN BOT!!!!

YOU ARE ALSO ELON MUSK'S CAKE-BOY.!!!!!

NOW GO BACK TO WEARING YOUR DIAPER AND PERUSING THE WEB FOR PISSY FETISH VIDEOS!!!!

YOU ARE A COMMUNIST SYMPATHIZER!!!!! YOUR ROLE IS TO DISCREDIT THE CLINTONS!!!!

RESIST!!!!

However,if you're a member of a protected class,enjoy your depraved fetishes and let your freak flag fly!!!!!
Go change your pissy diaper pedo boomer
truth

Greenwood, IN

#20 May 22, 2018
I hate America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Down Fall Of USA 1 hr The Preacherman03 40
Is she cheating 4 hr BE_A_MAN 9
VivaLaTrump 5 hr TrumpLePen 1
Hognose Hogsett crime ridden city 5 hr BlackPlantationVo... 1
Word Association Game (Nov '08) 22 hr Jake 45
News Man cited after first responders rescue pair in... Sun True 3
News Brightwood College announces permanent closure,... Sat True 5

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages