Who do you side with in Ferguson?
curious

Atlanta, GA

#1034 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking me about irrelevant stories? First it was black on black crime then crime in Africa now its Dillon Taylor. If you cared, wheres your thread discussing it? Coming into a thread thats about an innocent black kid being killed and trying to deflect to Dillon Taylor is how you handle his death?
Anybody that is innocent and dies at the hands of the authority that is supposed to be protecting them is a problem. White, black, asian, mexican etc. You trying to deflect doesnt change a thing I said....
yet you keep bringing up slaves. So here we are right back to the double standard. you can do as you please but yet im judged when i do the same thing.......SMH
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1035 Aug 26, 2014
Good Ol Boy wrote:
Ok flygerian all bullshit aside. You keep crying black wallstreet and rosemont and django unchained and opression. What have you done to adress these situations? And being a keyboard commando doesnt count. What have you physically sacrificed for these causes, what kind of monies have you donated to these causes? How many dilapatated buildings have you revitalized for betterment of your community? How many local buisnesses have you supported to help grow your community?
Once you address those situations we can continue. You keep trying to deflect to black on black crime or Africa and now my local community. Answer what happened there and explain why that is not an injustice against the black community..

THEN we can continue with your deflective tactics
Realist

Millstadt, IL

#1036 Aug 26, 2014
Wait till all the facts come out and the poor racist blacks start burning down everything and attacking whites, because an impartial Grand Jury will not file an indictment. I have stocked up on Ammo, cleaned my guns, so if they want to become another statistic, come to my town. I might just be at the tavern ordering a Michael Brown Special " 6 Shots, Straight Up".
curious

Atlanta, GA

#1037 Aug 26, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> all white people hate jesse and al its just within you.E]
that was a pretty racists statment that I take offense too. You are part of the problem with thoughts in your head like that.
Good Ol Boy

Pittsfield, MA

#1038 Aug 26, 2014
your a turd wrote:
98% whites hate any spokesman we have.
Hate? No. we are able to see what they are truly about and that is themselves. Your view is distorted from viewing thru them rose colored glasses. How accessable do your spokesman make themseleves to ordinary people like yourselve on a daily basis? Only when the cameras come out! And you know it
your a turd

Columbus, OH

#1039 Aug 26, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Let's hurry and get this investigation wrapped up so we can get this cop back out on the street busting thugs like the gentle giant A-hole.
that cop wont come back he would be a fool.I hope he has gas and diarrhea so bad it never stops never for the rest of his life piece of crap]
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1040 Aug 26, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
but yet if the black kid is kicked out, it becomes a racial issue...do you see the dilema and pattern?
Another deflection lol.. You cant address my posts directly for a reason. All you can do is point out "black on black crime!" and "Africa!" as if people do not notice those are problems as well. Its clear. You're racist. Hey it might not be on purpose. But from discussing with you and seeing you deflect time and time again while not addressing what Im saying directly (or telling me to get over it) its clear what it is....
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1041 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking me about irrelevant stories? First it was black on black crime then crime in Africa now its Dillon Taylor. If you cared, wheres your thread discussing it? Coming into a thread thats about an innocent black kid being killed and trying to deflect to Dillon Taylor is how you handle his death?
Anybody that is innocent and dies at the hands of the authority that is supposed to be protecting them is a problem. White, black, asian, mexican etc. You trying to deflect doesnt change a thing I said....
Innocent black kid, if he was innocent what constitutes guilt? So innocence means strong arm robbing a store, bullying an old skinny store clerk,and assaulting a police officer.
Carson who

United States

#1042 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah....
More ignoring of America's history... Yes it is America's fault for how blacks and Native Americans turned out. What about personal accounatability? Of course thats always relevant too. but you cant be BIASED and only look at one side like you and other white people like you do...
How did Ben Carson do so well in this evil white country?
curious

Atlanta, GA

#1043 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
so now the killing of a whitekid by a black cop is irrelevant and unimportant to you? you keep saying this is a race issue yet you only want to stand up for blacks and not all like you and everyone else should.

United States

#1044 Aug 26, 2014
Move On wrote:
They buried him today. Now go home protesters.
If another black would of shot him which happens ever day there wouldn't have been 20 people at that funeral
julianne2saw

Milton, FL

#1047 Aug 26, 2014
I used to be a convenience store clerk. A thug went looking for trouble, he found it. So then, a bunch of folks who dont know either side went to a store who didnt know anything about it and robbed it and burned it down too, yeah that was an intelligent response, cops had to just stand there and watch that. Not sure why tho? what a mess. Anyone want to invest in homes , land or businesses in that town or near now. I dont think so.
Good Ol Boy

Pittsfield, MA

#1049 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you address those situations we can continue. You keep trying to deflect to black on black crime or Africa and now my local community. Answer what happened there and explain why that is not an injustice against the black community..
THEN we can continue with your deflective tactics
So you accuse me and everyone else of deflecting and I ask you a series of good questions and what do you do? Why deflect of course. That is because you have never done a damn thing to help anybody but yourself. I can see right thru you REGGIE. YOUR THE TYPE OF GUY THAT WHEN A FIGHT BREAKS OUT YOU PUT ON A PAIR OF GLASSES HUH!! I can spot your cowardly kind a mile away
Carson who

United States

#1050 Aug 26, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> not fair to thuggrrize him like that of course you people are not about being fair.]
Not right for you people to call officer Wilson a killer ! Of you people are mostly ignorant!
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1051 Aug 26, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
yet you keep bringing up slaves. So here we are right back to the double standard. you can do as you please but yet im judged when i do the same thing.......SMH
What I clearly have been saying is when considering the status of the black community in modern day terms, you CANNOT ignore the 3 or 4 centuries of oppression that they faced before that. You cant!

Dillon (r.i.p. to him and all the innocent that die at the hands of evil)is irrelevant to the discussion. Thats what racists do to deflect. When a cop kills a kid, and people get mad they go "but but but... what about black on black crime". That is a deflection. Its deflecting from the current situation and pointing to another that the person who said such a thing probably DOES NOT EVEN CARE FOR. So yea, Imma keep bringing up the fact that your country held down blacks from the 1600's till the 1900's (at least) when discussing their modern day position in society. Its absolutely relevant.

Just as a child that is severly abused will have its growth stunted and will not be up to speed with all the other children that were loved and left in peace. Same with societies. But you want me to stop saying stuff like that because it puts shame on your country or your skin color. Sorry not going to stop doing that....
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1052 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent black kid, if he was innocent what constitutes guilt? So innocence means strong arm robbing a store, bullying an old skinny store clerk,and assaulting a police officer.
You keep leaving and returning lol

Next time you return just bring account of what happened at Rosewood and blackwallstreet. I've been waiting for an answer for quite some time now lol
move on

Lexington, KY

#1053 Aug 26, 2014
Reverend bad wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He is trouble. Using the situation to stir up more unrest because he is a racist. If white people did what the black community has done in Ferguson We would all be in jail.
I agree, some people use every opportunity to turn everything into a race issue. He was a thug, that's on tape.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1055 Aug 26, 2014
LOLipops wrote:
LMAO? There's sides to this? This is a cut and dry issue. If you think stealing $50 of cigars is reason enough for him to die (and, remember, Ferguson's Police Chief has stated - personally - that there was no connection between the incidents and that he was harassed 100% independent of the convenience store incident) then you are a racist. And I'm sure you're not very ashamed of that if you're defending white police killing another unarmed, innocent black male.
You might be racist if you consider Michael Brown innocent.
Responder

Somerset, KY

#1056 Aug 26, 2014
Why the debate before the TRUE facts are discovered? I wonder how many of the "protestors" were working people or people getting Obama's handouts? Anyway, that can be debated all day but nothing gives people the right to loot and destroy people's businesses. It demonstrates how stupid and violent they are!
And, I wonder why Obama sent 3 government representatives to the funeral. There were no representatives to the funeral of the beheaded reporter or the general who was killed serving his country. Figure that one out. Tax money spent unfairly and Obama is "race baiting". Shame on him for this. And Al and Jesse are not worth my time to address since they seem to know all the facts and have passed judgment.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1057 Aug 26, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
so now the killing of a whitekid by a black cop is irrelevant and unimportant to you? you keep saying this is a race issue yet you only want to stand up for blacks and not all like you and everyone else should.
Yes its irrelevant to the discussion. We're discussing the Mike Brown incident no? Isnt that what this thread is about?

I told you already. Im anti oppression. In the face of any oppression I want to stand up for the oppressed. If you cared about Dillon Taylor (?) you would have made a thread? And not a thread about "black cop killing white kid" but "cop kills kid" so that we can continue putting pressure on the abuse of power that many cops seem to be exhibiting lately. Right around the same time they're militarizing the police. Coincidence? I think not....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Center Grove Football Coach 1 hr Looking 1
News Vigil honors woman whose body was found by chur... 1 hr InfoWars 1
Antifa shout down Milo 3 hr Jack32670 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Tue Eddie W 549
Good adult dating sites in Indianapolis Tue renso 7
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) Mon Eddie W 48
Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin rape, torture, ... Mon DevilNeedsChildren 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages