Bush Republican Wars

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Hundreds of thousands murdered for nothing.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Andrew wrote:
Hundreds of thousands murdered for nothing.
In Afganistan under Obamas surge????
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2014
In Afghanistan America got justice with the capture and death of Bin Laden who master minded the 9/11 attack. Something Bush and the republicans could not do. It was done with dignity. Not some jock strap republican landing on a carrier with a possum eatin crap grin done in disgrace when Saddam was captured. A war that had nothing to do with 9/11 and caused a lot of soldiers to die for nothing but to make a few repugs rich.
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Andrew wrote:
In Afghanistan America got justice with the capture and death of Bin Laden who master minded the 9/11 attack. Something Bush and the republicans could not do. It was done with dignity. Not some jock strap republican landing on a carrier with a possum eatin crap grin done in disgrace when Saddam was captured. A war that had nothing to do with 9/11 and caused a lot of soldiers to die for nothing but to make a few repugs rich.
I do have to agree with what you said.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Jan 16, 2014
Andrew wrote:
And I have to admit that if the current sitting President landed on a carrier over the death of Bin Lyin, we would have troops that died under the same circumstance, making a few rich, politics having nothing to do with it. Oh by the way Bin Lyin was supposed to have been killed in Pakistan, a nation, in theory, we are not at war with.
Bin Lyin to the sea, to the sea, to the beautifull sea.
Bert

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 16, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>And I have to admit that if the current sitting President landed on a carrier over the death of Bin Lyin, we would have troops that died under the same circumstance, making a few rich, politics having nothing to do with it. Oh by the way Bin Lyin was supposed to have been killed in Pakistan, a nation, in theory, we are not at war with.
Bin Lyin to the sea, to the sea, to the beautifull sea.
But the current sitting president didn't land on a carrier and make a fool out of himself. Full of what ifs. I agree with Andrew. You're a fool.
Ernie

Bloomingdale, IN

#7 Jan 16, 2014
Bert wrote:
<quoted text>
But the current sitting president didn't land on a carrier and make a fool out of himself. Full of what ifs. I agree with Andrew. You're a fool.
Two fools met???
Bert

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 16, 2014
Ernie wrote:
<quoted text>Two fools met???
Yea, You and Ralph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult Nursing Relationship In Indianapolis/Plai... (Oct '12) 35 min rolls 2
Section 8 is gereat for minorities 3 hr Blackology 1
brandy stacy love is a drug junkie slut kid abu... 4 hr Leroy Brown 4
Jim Irsay DUI arrest video is released 8 hr BEARS FAN 1
Marriage Legal in Indiana 8 hr Chuckie 36
Fat chix 8 hr Chuckie 9
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 293
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs