R in Republican Stands for RACIST

R in Republican Stands for RACIST

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Sterling enough said.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 28, 2014
Do research. He is a registered democrat.
Nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 28, 2014
I did. He is a republican
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 29, 2014
Guy wrote:
Everyone knows that there are millions of racist demoRATic scum. The corrupt complicit reliably overwhelmingly liberal biased lamestream media, the PR propaganda arm of the treasonous, anti-American socialist demoRATic communist party USA, tries to keep the dumbed down low/no info gullible ignorant black 94% obama voters from finding out how racist millions of demoRATs are. Got to keep those black 94% obama voters on the demoRATic plantation.
Sterling and Guy are perfect examples of retard-lican racists.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 29, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterling and Guy are perfect examples of retard-lican racists.
I agree!
Tammy

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 30, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterling and Guy are perfect examples of retard-lican racists.
I don't know about perfect examples. But they are examples of extreme racism.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 30, 2014
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about perfect examples. But they are examples of extreme racism.
That would be me Tammy. Guy the republican cross dresser.
goldstone report

Bradenton, FL

#10 Apr 30, 2014
The z in ZEMEL and Zionist stand for ziotard treason..........zionism is racism ..........judaism is an ancient religion , hijacked by ashkenazi war profiteers and land grabbers , with dual citizenship , but loyal to the BLUE STAR OF TREASON.
Melvin

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Apr 30, 2014
Racists I agree
Andrew

United States

#12 May 1, 2014
Melvin wrote:
Racists I agree
Me to Melvin. Especially after the republican Sterling did what he did.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#14 May 1, 2014
Guy wrote:
It's me Guy the snot nosed zitfaced retardlican. I just found out that my hemorrhoid cream works on the zits on my butt face. Maybe my zit cream will work on my hemorrhoids. Gonna give it a try.
Would someone get this retardlican some help
Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 4, 2014
They tried we are helpless.
Andrew

Carmel, IN

#16 May 4, 2014
Everyone knows that there are millions and millions of racist dimoRATic scum. Waste of space leftist idiots on topix try to keep the 94% black obamanation voters from finding this out. Got to keep those 94%black obamanation voters on the dimoRATic plantation.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 4, 2014
Andrew wrote:
Sterling enough said.
Yes just one of many racists. Simon, Guy, Kaptoz and the list goes on and on. 1 racist and a multitude of names.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#20 May 4, 2014
Simon wrote:
Everyone knows that there are millions and millions of racist dimoRATic scum. Waste of space leftist idiots on topix try to keep the 94% black obamanation voters from finding this out. Got to keep those 94%black obamanation voters on the dimoRATic plantation.
You know Simon if you get a job and work you may be able to afford something besides dial up internet and you won't have the double posts all the time. I know it sucks living in poverty but if anyone deserves it, it's you
Homer

Taylor, MI

#21 May 7, 2014
Republicans seem to prove that every day.
MOE

Höst, Germany

#22 May 7, 2014
I am so sad that Indiana keeps getting counted with the Tea Baggers and the REd States. Mostly since before the Civil War, Indiana was a people with high ideals and morals.

Now the tea baggers are here. We must exterminate.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#23 May 7, 2014
MOE wrote:
I am so sad that Indiana keeps getting counted with the Tea Baggers and the REd States. Mostly since before the Civil War, Indiana was a people with high ideals and morals.
Now the tea baggers are here. We must exterminate.
You guys already tried, did you not?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#25 May 9, 2014
The only reason that the R stands for racist is that the E stands for equal. Equal rights for all. If gays can marry I should have three wives. So what if one of the is 14? As long as the parents agree, you should have no problem with it. You can't even marry your own computer.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-...

I guess the judge in this case was afraid the man would give the computer a virus.

P.S. I am alive and doing very well, thank you.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#26 May 9, 2014
DavidM wrote:
The only reason that the R stands for racist is that the E stands for equal. Equal rights for all. If gays can marry I should have three wives. So what if one of the is 14? As long as the parents agree, you should have no problem with it. You can't even marry your own computer.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-...
I guess the judge in this case was afraid the man would give the computer a virus.
P.S. I am alive and doing very well, thank you.
Glad to hear it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) 22 hr The REAL Moon God... 16
Custody attorney Thu Ealj1818 3
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) Wed Iansane90 35
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways Wed Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Wed Amanda 20
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... Wed ok 3
islam- I slaughter like a madman Wed The REAL Moon God... 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages