Mexian Cows on Bundy Ranch

Mexian Cows on Bundy Ranch

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Apr 13, 2014
All the rancher had to do in the uprising about cattle grazing illegally on Federal land is to tell the Feds that the cows came across the border illegally. I bet the that Obama would sign each and every cow up for food stamps. Hey if his half sister can live in a public housing, why not cows.

Better yet just tell Obama that the cows are gay and I bet then he would go out of his way to help them out and get them the benefits they deserve.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#2 Apr 13, 2014
Awful lot of invective from an idiot who thinks cows can break immigration laws and get benefits.

BTW--why would he be responsible for his half-sister? She's an adult, right?
DavidM wrote:
All the rancher had to do in the uprising about cattle grazing illegally on Federal land is to tell the Feds that the cows came across the border illegally. I bet the that Obama would sign each and every cow up for food stamps. Hey if his half sister can live in a public housing, why not cows.
Better yet just tell Obama that the cows are gay and I bet then he would go out of his way to help them out and get them the benefits they deserve.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 13, 2014
DavidM wrote:
That is exactly what The Ultimate Kaptoz would say. You a fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennietra Mack just found out she sleeps with p... 23 hr LetMeSchoolUChild 10
Bruce Kaityln Jenner Wed BigMike79 5
Another School Shooting Tue BigMike79 27
employees desperately needed Tue BigMike79 6
News Fighting for Coverage: Patients caught in the m... Tue truth 3
A Young Stefan Halper Played The Role of Oswald... Tue truth 3
TruthBeKnown Tue truth 3

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages