Driver in critical condition from Ind...

Driver in critical condition from Ind. 32 crash

There are 55 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Driver in critical condition from Ind. 32 crash. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Methodist Hospital spokeswoman said a Noblesville man was in critical condition Thursday following an early morning traffic accident Wednesday on Ind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr Obvious

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 29, 2007
At least no one was smoking tobacco in public. Cigarettes kill!!

“Share your thoughts!”

Since: Jun 07

Alexandria, Indiana

#2 Nov 29, 2007
WOW thats a real suprise dink and drive and nearly kill an innocent person and youare free in less than 24 hours. What a great deterant.
the sad truth

Bloomington, IN

#3 Nov 29, 2007
alcohol ruins lives....for everyone....please do not drink & drive ..
Context

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2007
Critical SHAPE?

Is this Hillbillebonics?
the sad truth

Bloomington, IN

#5 Nov 29, 2007
personally,, I wish the girl drinking in this wreck was smoking a cig instead of drinking...ironic??
Friend in Jesus

Jeffersonville, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2007
Kyra A. Waltz is a 22 year old who will have to go through her life knowing what she did. Guilt like that could make a person drink even more or find other escape. Sometimes the price we pay for our sins isn't always so obvious. Please pray for Kyra to have strength and faith. Please pray for Thomas to recover from his injuries with relief from pain and emerge more thankful for his own life. Don't take your own for granted.
Amazed

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 29, 2007
Just A Thought 2 wrote:
WOW thats a real suprise dink and drive and nearly kill an innocent person and youare free in less than 24 hours. What a great deterant.
Wow...and even BIGGER surprise. Someone who wants to express an opinion misspells 2 words in their rant...not to even mention grammar and punctuation. Just love them public schools in Indiana.
GAB

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2007
Mr Obvious wrote:
At least no one was smoking tobacco in public. Cigarettes kill!!
What a stupid remark you just made!~
Samantha

Fishers, IN

#10 Nov 29, 2007
Interesting that her age has changed. In the initial report I read, Waltz was 20 years old. Now she is 22. Not that it necessarily matters...if this man dies underage drinking would have been the least of her problems.

I hope that this gentleman recovers and that Waltz has her license suspended and serves jail time. Though I do not personally know anyone who has been hurt by a drunk driver, I strongly believe that jail time should be mandatory for the first offense. The way we let people go is sickening.

I also hope that Waltz is asked to perform community service for a year or two and that she speak to high school and college students about the dangers of drunk driving.
Northsider

Westfield, IN

#11 Nov 29, 2007
Lets wait and see how Sonia's office will screw this case up too...
Northsider

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2007
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...and even BIGGER surprise. Someone who wants to express an opinion misspells 2 words in their rant...not to even mention grammar and punctuation. Just love them public schools in Indiana.
LOL! Did you notice you said "and" when it should have been "an"?
LBJ

Florence, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2007
BigPaPa wrote:
Yeah.... she'll walk free as Sonia Leercamp does not go after females in HamCo.
You got that right....
LBJ

Florence, KY

#19 Nov 29, 2007
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
"them" public schools...??
Amazed

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 29, 2007
Northsider wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Did you notice you said "and" when it should have been "an"?
LOL....nope. Left out "an" (should have been "and an even..."). But I am intelligent enough to acknowledge that mistake (instead of saying something like "kiss my manhood" as stated above).
LJB

Florence, KY

#21 Nov 29, 2007
geofff wrote:
<quoted text>
K i s s my manhood
Do you have any??
Amazed

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Nov 29, 2007
LBJ wrote:
<quoted text>
"them" public schools...??
LOL....see? After 9 months in Indiana and I'm already picking up on the language :P
Hoosier

Bloomington, IN

#24 Nov 29, 2007
Sad story
DeepStar

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Nov 29, 2007
Friend in Jesus wrote:
Kyra A. Waltz is a 22 year old who will have to go through her life knowing what she did. Guilt like that could make a person drink even more or find other escape.
what makes you thinks she has or will ever have guilt?
MTA

Newark, OH

#26 Nov 29, 2007
You guys disgust me. You can go from a sad story about two people with crises in their lives and in less than a page move to homosexual jokes derived from a spelling error. Want to talk about wasted lives?
MTA

Newark, OH

#27 Nov 29, 2007
DeepStar wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you thinks she has or will ever have guilt?
Yeah because all people that drink and drive are heartless maniacs? Way to go deepstar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I find day labor 2 hr Yes 2
Need some roofers 2 hr Bobby 1
Race is was why Burger Chef murders happened (Oct '16) 3 hr hubcap 27
Russia threatens U.S. over new sanctions bill 7 hr Stand Up 2 Russia 1
Clark Giles 14 hr Belmont St Losers 6
Breitbart turns on Donald Trump after his tweet... Tue God Bless the U S A 3
IPD covered up The Burger Chef Murders (Oct '16) Tue Ed m 12

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance