Comments
121 - 140 of 200 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#124 Apr 5, 2014
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
45 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
15 white 2 black suspect
28 black
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#125 Apr 5, 2014
Good post Ole John I agree...

I work "with" young coloreds and it takes about one minute to recognize the worst ones.

Slow, lazy, suspicious, inept and don't know much of anything other than street stuff they think that all they have to do for work is show -up.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#126 Apr 6, 2014
6 more Darwin applicants last night. No winners.
Just Saying

Huntington, IN

#127 Apr 6, 2014
Ole John wrote:
I have posted links to the FBI and BOJ Web Sites that show the date compiled that reflect that Blacks account for 12% to 13% of the entire United States population, and that blacks account for 50% of ALL VIOLENT CRIMES,.....yet no one bothers to "Copy & Paste" any of the stats and post them to show they have even bothered to take the time out to read them,...
so why bother to post them again,....
It even shows that the person & race most likely to be assaulted, is someone you wouldn't even think of,..but I'm not gonna bother,....cause you wont believe it,..even if you went and read it yourself.
No,...you narrow minded idiots like to post a bunch of shit,..but you don't bother to back it up with verifiable "Links" to prove your point,...so why bother,.....
Yet you will knock a persons post, ridicule them, claim their a liar. or are wrong,....just because YOU think so,..or it doesn't correlate with your train of thought.
I've worked with local Law Enforcement, Health & Hospital, and Code Enforcement for almost 2 decades,..and have seen it all.
I can walk our streets and never fear being jacked up, or assaulted by whites,..but everyone knows around here, to keep a weary eye out for blacks, because that's EXACTLY the ones that will fuck you up,..for no other reason than your white,...
and they consider it a form of "Pay Back"
Pay Back,..for WHAT ?
Hasn't society bent over 'blackwards' with EVERY attempt to improve their lot, by Civil Rights,..Affirmative Action,...HUD,...Section 8,...Busing,...etc ???
Yet it makes no never mind,... they till find every excuse in the book,..to take their rage out against each other, and especially against WHITES !
You can say what you will about Socio-Economical problems but ya better figure in that they all have had every chance in the world to improve their lot in life,..and yet the still regress.
Fuck it ! You can say what YOU want, use EVERY EXCUSE in the book, to candy coat the issue,...but until they start accepting responsibility for their own actions and QUIT blaming Whitey for all their problems, I have no pity for them, or any low life white trash that does the same thin !
I'm holding up ONE finger,..can YOU guess which one it is O:)
Walking the streets free of fear from whites?

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2014/04/so...

Ole John,please continue having your petulant frenzy.

You are petulant....and you're having a frenzy!
Satire n Comedy

Huntington, IN

#128 Apr 6, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
45 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
15 white 2 black suspect
28 black
You've spent an inordinate amount of time on your efforts. I think I'm beginning to understand the logic behind your effort(s).

What you've been attempting to get across to the rest of us and your raison d'etre

is.....

You're trying to tell us Cheri Daniels is attracted to outlaws.
Jeremy Taylor

Clifton Forge, VA

#129 Apr 9, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
Good post Ole John I agree...
I work "with" young coloreds and it takes about one minute to recognize the worst ones.
Slow, lazy, suspicious, inept and don't know much of anything other than street stuff they think that all they have to do for work is show -up.
statistics don't lie. A vast majority of African Americans are violent. We can always bitch, whine, and throw the race card out like they do to get our way but we definately need to take a stand before this whole country winds up like Haiti or some other violent dominately Black Country.
Teh Enforcer

United States

#130 Apr 9, 2014
There is a reason predominantly black civiliations to this day live in mud huts, chase animals with spears, and have life expectancies in the 30s. They don't evolve well. Bring them to a city or other civilization and they will constantly challenge progress...always have and probably always will.
Mason

Indianapolis, IN

#131 Apr 9, 2014
LEO1 wrote:
The simple fact is that most crimes are perpetrated by deadbeats. Deadbeats are usually raised by the same, most even look a certain way by the time their in the teen years. I can spot them. You may not be able to identify them from looks alone but you know who they are.. The lazy members of society that come in ALL colors. They refuse to work, steal from family/friends/neighbors, act out when taking alcohol, pretending it's a stimulant, taking prescriptions, pretending to "attempt" suicide to gain family sympathies while having no intention to complete the act, lie if lucky enough to get treatment so they can "cheat" the system. If they drive, they're in deadbeat cars, you know the ones, the old Buicks, Olds, Pontiacs and of course the scooters. The smarter deadbeats are on disability and wick by age 21 and reproducing like rabbits so they can afford that trailer or rental bungalow. Did I say, refuse to work? Since parental authority is void, that leaves the court system who is afraid to incarcerate them and it's big business for the lawyers. Some system.. HUH? And did I forget.....They refuse to work. Bottom line is that deadbeats account for most crime and they are born in larger numbers than working americans, period! You may have one as a neighbor or family member, they sleep late, stay up late and beg for cigarettes and cash. Look in the mirror, the average American is getting sick of it! The stench is getting strong!
You described my nephew perfectly. Graduated highschool, then stayed home with mommy sleeping till noon daily. Cried when my sis asked him to get a job, wah wah wah. Then started hanging with the same types, lazy lazy lazy. That was 2005. Today he is in and out of her house still begging for money and drives my other sisters old buick which she gave him (dumb). Been in and out of jail for drugs, burglary, theft and drunk driving. He thinks the courts are just an annoyance to his lifestyle and the cops are stupid. Sometimes I wonder if he has a point. He is smart enough to hang with a girl who gets pregnant every year and collects a great deal of aid because of it while bragging that she doesn't have to work either and can even support him when he sleeps with her. Crazy life!
Teh Enforcer

United States

#132 Apr 15, 2014
Have killings declined this week? I guess once the ice melted off the inner-city basketball courts, the need to kill lessened?

I thought I saw that a black person was shot after a basketball game at East Washington Park, but he survived the attack and felt he may have been targeted because he defeated another black person at basketball. I can't recall the last time I saw a white guy get shot for beating his buddy at golf.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#133 Apr 15, 2014
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
47 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
15 white 3 black suspect
30 black
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#134 Apr 15, 2014
Satire n Comedy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've spent an inordinate amount of time on your efforts. I think I'm beginning to understand the logic behind your effort(s).
What you've been attempting to get across to the rest of us and your raison d'etre
is.....
You're trying to tell us Cheri Daniels is attracted to outlaws.
Really?
"an inordinate amount of time?"
It take less than a minute to add to the total and post it here.
Truth hurt?
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#135 Apr 16, 2014
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
48 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
15 white 3 black suspect
31 black
Teh Enforcer

United States

#136 Apr 16, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
47 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
15 white 3 black suspect
30 black
Only 2 killings in the last 10 days? Are the blacks on strike from murder or something? I would look for that to pick up a lot in the next 10 days.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#137 Apr 16, 2014
Teh Enforcer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 2 killings in the last 10 days? Are the blacks on strike from murder or something? I would look for that to pick up a lot in the next 10 days.
Either ran out of ammo or ran out of targets.
Teh Enforcer

United States

#138 Apr 16, 2014
Another black person was killed last night.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#139 Apr 17, 2014
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
49 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
16 white 3 black suspect
31 black
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#140 Apr 23, 2014
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
50 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
16 white 3 black suspect
32 black
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#141 Apr 26, 2014
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
51 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
17 white 3 black suspect
32 black
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#142 Apr 28, 2014
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
52 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
17 white 3 black suspect
33 black 33 black suspects
Snopes101

Indianapolis, IN

#143 Apr 28, 2014
Fact is, it really doesn't matter the statistics. Crime is a BIG profitable business for the lawyers, judges, legislators. The cops waste their time arresting the same old folks that commit heinous crimes only to see them released to commit more.. Been this way for 40years and I doubt it will change anytime soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr JOE NASTY 95
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 11 hr Faye 9
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 22 hr Blackology 9
Willie Wilson 22 hr Blackology 1
sex talk 23 hr The Great One 2
Craig the bully Sun abc 6
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Sun blackaricanful 255
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Aug 30 jeppy 106
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••