Guy

United States

#24 Apr 12, 2014
duh wrote:
I'll gladly be a Republican than be apart of the kkk party any day of the week
Boy they got you hook, line and sinker. We are the kkk, nazis today. No wonder your s/n is duh. God where did we get such people
CPeter1313

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Apr 12, 2014
That's because we are the Ne Republicans. We e the c^&ksucking child molesting and adulterous party.
Starlet Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Apr 13, 2014
Robert Bauman (R-MD) was campaigning for his fourth term as a Maryland Congressman in 1980. A practicing Roman Catholic with a wife and child, he was one of the most vocal conservatives in a very conservative Congress. He regularly rallied for old-fashioned values and attacked all supporters of abortion and homosexual rights. His campaign looked rock-solid, before it changed overnight with a series of shocking revelations. The public learned that Bauman had been charged with soliciting sex from a 16-year old boy he picked up at a gay bar, and that he had been the victim of an extortion scheme by a man who claimed to have had a sexual relationship with him. This, combined with an alcohol problem (which did not seem to bother his fellow Congressmen before), doomed his political career.
Guy

Detroit, MI

#28 Apr 14, 2014
Starlet Miller wrote:
Robert Bauman (R-MD) was campaigning for his fourth term as a Maryland Congressman in 1980. A practicing Roman Catholic with a wife and child, he was one of the most vocal conservatives in a very conservative Congress. He regularly rallied for old-fashioned values and attacked all supporters of abortion and homosexual rights. His campaign looked rock-solid, before it changed overnight with a series of shocking revelations. The public learned that Bauman had been charged with soliciting sex from a 16-year old boy he picked up at a gay bar, and that he had been the victim of an extortion scheme by a man who claimed to have had a sexual relationship with him. This, combined with an alcohol problem (which did not seem to bother his fellow Congressmen before), doomed his political career.
Must have gotten it when he was a kid. Repugs reproducing little molesters. What a sick bunch.
Repubs Are Slime

West Lafayette, IN

#29 Apr 14, 2014
When George W Bush was governor of Texas,he had a joyous penchant for allowing the death penalty to its thing upon Texas inmates.....Until it came to serial killer Henry Lee Lucas. George W Bush terminated his death sentence.

Former Republican Governor Robert Orr of Indiana pardoned Gertrude Banikewski,the woman responsible for the torture of a young girl.

Deep down,the Republican feels great admiration for the most foulest of criminals. Being a sexual predator and being hateful towards everyone is in their blood. They admire abhorrent behavior. That's why they don't mind hurting the majority of Americans. The Republican finds joy and happiness in the hardship and pain of others.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Apr 14, 2014
Don Sherwood (R-PA) Had a five year adulterous affair which only ended when his mistress sued him for physical abuse (and attempted murder?) in 2004.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Apr 15, 2014
Race baiting communist liberal satan worshipping democrats.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Apr 15, 2014
A decade before calling himself "a consistent supporter of pro-life values," Tennessee physician and Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais supported his ex-wife's decision to get two abortions before their marriage, according to the congressman's sworn testimony during his divorce trialObtained by the Chattanooga Times Free Press, the couple's 2001 trial transcript also confirms DesJarlais had sexual relationships with at least two patients, three coworkers and a drug representative while he was chief of staff at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, Tenn. During one affair with a female patient, DesJarlais prescribed her drugs, gave her an $875 watch and bought her a plane ticket to Las Vegas, records show.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#33 Apr 15, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
A decade before calling himself "a consistent supporter of pro-life values," Tennessee physician and Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais supported his ex-wife's decision to get two abortions before their marriage, according to the congressman's sworn testimony during his divorce trialObtained by the Chattanooga Times Free Press, the couple's 2001 trial transcript also confirms DesJarlais had sexual relationships with at least two patients, three coworkers and a drug representative while he was chief of staff at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, Tenn. During one affair with a female patient, DesJarlais prescribed her drugs, gave her an $875 watch and bought her a plane ticket to Las Vegas, records show.
Can you give equal time to Democrats that have done "bad" things? I would , but it appears you have the time to smear campains. Why not be equal opportunity. Oh you forgot Gary Hart.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Apr 18, 2014
Dan Burton (R-Indiana) was the Chairman of the House Government Reform & Oversight Committee. He hated President Clinton so much that he publicly called him a "scumbag". Following an expose, Burton was forced to admit that he fathered an out-of-wedlock child, a fact he denied for years.
He has yet to admit, however, that during 38 years of marriage he has committed adultery with dozens of women, sexually assaulted others (including a lobbyist for Planned Parenthood), and kept mistresses on his campaign and public payrolls to the tune of at least a half-million dollars.

Yes we are the party of morality......... Yea right!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#36 Apr 18, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
Dan Burton (R-Indiana) was the Chairman of the House Government Reform & Oversight Committee. He hated President Clinton so much that he publicly called him a "scumbag". Following an expose, Burton was forced to admit that he fathered an out-of-wedlock child, a fact he denied for years.
He has yet to admit, however, that during 38 years of marriage he has committed adultery with dozens of women, sexually assaulted others (including a lobbyist for Planned Parenthood), and kept mistresses on his campaign and public payrolls to the tune of at least a half-million dollars.
Yes we are the party of morality......... Yea right!
It is not about left or right. It is not Demoncrat or Republican. It should be about right or wrong, truth or lie.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Apr 19, 2014
Robert Bauman (R-MD) was campaigning for his fourth term as a Maryland Congressman in 1980. A practicing Roman Catholic with a wife and child, he was one of the most vocal conservatives in a very conservative Congress. He regularly rallied for old-fashioned values and attacked all supporters of abortion and homosexual rights. His campaign looked rock-solid, before it changed overnight with a series of shocking revelations. The public learned that Bauman had been charged with soliciting sex from a 16-year old boy he picked up at a gay bar, and that he had been the victim of an extortion scheme by a man who claimed to have had a sexual relationship with him. This, combined with an alcohol problem (which did not seem to bother his fellow Congressmen before), doomed his political career.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Apr 19, 2014
.In the Fall of 2009, yet another conservative Christian Republican fell from grace. Assemblymen Michael Duvall of Yorba Linda, CA. made the mistake of bragging before a "hot mike" to a fellow legislator, about his sexual conquests with female lobbyists, at "the head table" of a legislative hearing room,. This champion opponent of gay equality was a married man with two children who had earned a 100% rating for good Christian family values organizations. Now, he's joined the cavalcade of disgraced hypocritical Republican former politiicians.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Apr 20, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
.In the Fall of 2009, yet another conservative Christian Republican fell from grace. Assemblymen Michael Duvall of Yorba Linda, CA. made the mistake of bragging before a "hot mike" to a fellow legislator, about his sexual conquests with female lobbyists, at "the head table" of a legislative hearing room,. This champion opponent of gay equality was a married man with two children who had earned a 100% rating for good Christian family values organizations. Now, he's joined the cavalcade of disgraced hypocritical Republican former politiicians.
This is probably typical for republicans. He just got caught. Many more republicans out there that needs to be caught.
Bugeye

Clayton, IN

#40 Apr 20, 2014
Then you have a Republican like Steve Wagner who is running for sheriff. Filed bankrupcy. How can he handle the sheriff's office finances when he can't even handle his personal finances. Said to be banging the fire cheif's wife. Nice guy huh.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Apr 25, 2014
Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.
Republican RestroomTryst

Huntington, IN

#42 Apr 25, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.
Yeah. He was into infantileism. He would wear a diaper and bonnet when he with his prostitutes.

That's why I refer to him as Vitter the shitter.

There's no shame when it comes to the nastiness and vulgarity of the Republican mind and its activities and desires. It's a beast.

I'm sure a Republican sycophant will soon chime in and deCRY this post. Wah,wah,wah!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#43 Apr 25, 2014
Republican RestroomTryst wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. He was into infantileism. He would wear a diaper and bonnet when he with his prostitutes.
That's why I refer to him as Vitter the shitter.
There's no shame when it comes to the nastiness and vulgarity of the Republican mind and its activities and desires. It's a beast.
I'm sure a Republican sycophant will soon chime in and deCRY this post. Wah,wah,wah!
What good is a 30 pounder if you can't fill it?
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Apr 25, 2014
Liberals are just little gay boys
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Apr 25, 2014
Guy wrote:
Liberals are just little gay boys

If they are they don.t deny it. Unlike the gay repugs do until they get caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 4 hr Greg moves on 3
News Tonight at 11: Cuba Rediscovered 6 hr Whiny larry 1
Obama send congrats to Mayweather Mon The Great Kaptoz 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS Sun Back Home Again 1
Review: Uptown Nail Salon Sun dmann 1
jews May 2 pearlofagirl 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]