Police investigate chase, fatal crash

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Unless a witness comes forward, it might take an autopsy to learn if a man killed in a car crash Friday was alone and driving the speeding vehicle when it veered off a road in Fishers and flipped.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOHN

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

WHY DONT YOU UPDATE THIS STORY??
BigPaPa

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Who cares? It's about an idiot going in excess of 100mph that offed himself. Glad he didn't get anyone else.
JOHN

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

IT'S ALSO ABOUT SOMEONE WHO ENDANGERED THE LIFE OF OTHERS. THERE IS A REPORT OF ANOTHER PERSON WALKING AWAY FROM THE ACCIDENT. CAN THE CORONER TELL US IF THE DECEASED MAN WAS DRIVING THE CAR? IF NOT, WE MUST HAVE A SERIOUS INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY, UNBEKNOWNST TO THE PUBLIC SINCE THERE IS NO UPDATE. IT DOES MATTER.
BigPaPa

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

JOHN wrote:
IT'S ALSO ABOUT SOMEONE WHO ENDANGERED THE LIFE OF OTHERS. THERE IS A REPORT OF ANOTHER PERSON WALKING AWAY FROM THE ACCIDENT. CAN THE CORONER TELL US IF THE DECEASED MAN WAS DRIVING THE CAR? IF NOT, WE MUST HAVE A SERIOUS INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY, UNBEKNOWNST TO THE PUBLIC SINCE THERE IS NO UPDATE. IT DOES MATTER.
WHY DON'T YOU YELL A BIT MORE!!! MORON!
JOHN

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

I'M NOT YELLING AND YOU'RE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WITHOUT ENOUGH TO DO EXCEPT DERIDE OTHERS. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BIG PAPA?
BigPaPa

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

The idiot died after being stupid in a motor vehicle. Thankfully, no one else got smeared on the pavement.

Go ahead. Start YELLING AGAIN.
BigPaPa

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

JOHN wrote:
I think John has a financial interest in this as he's asking a lot of questions about a second person.

Go on. YELL.
SamS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Papa, I won't yell. However I must say that I love it when people read one news story and think they're immediately an authority on the issue. The story indicated that there may have been another person in the vehicle. The case has not yet been closed since all the information about the crash is yet unknown. How dare you pass judgment while only being partially informed.. but that is probably the story of your life. Have you ever thought the family of this person might be reading these comments? Probably not, seeing as how you have already displayed your ignorance of news, and your inability to think before you write.
BigPaPa wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DON'T YOU YELL A BIT MORE!!! MORON!
BigPaPa

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

SamS wrote:
Papa, I won't yell. However I must say that I love it when people read one news story and think they're immediately an authority on the issue. The story indicated that there may have been another person in the vehicle. The case has not yet been closed since all the information about the crash is yet unknown. How dare you pass judgment while only being partially informed.. but that is probably the story of your life. Have you ever thought the family of this person might be reading these comments? Probably not, seeing as how you have already displayed your ignorance of news, and your inability to think before you write.
<quoted text>
105mpg in town, past residential areas equals an early grave. What else needs to be discussed????
BigPaPa

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

That's 105 miles per hour, before all the haters & M-W.com freaks wet themselves.
pam s

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

IT;s a shame that a young life was lost he will be remebered and missed by all who really knew him. rest in peace and let god take care of your family and friends.And let no one judge except god.......
pam s

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

BigPaPa wrote:
That's 105 miles per hour, before all the haters & M-W.com freaks wet themselves.

lets not be the judge we have one upstairs in the heavens.....someday your turn will come up.
chyea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

look big papa he was a really good friend of mine and he was a speeder and why would you say that kno one cares and if you really wanna kno there prolly was sumone else drivin that car at the time but no one will kno until he comes forward
chyea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

and if you wanna kno ive went through neighbor hoods goin over a hundred but i aint dead and i have never hurt anyone by usein a car
BigPaPa

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

chyea wrote:
and if you wanna kno ive went through neighbor hoods goin over a hundred but i aint dead and i have never hurt anyone by usein a car
Fishers PD... you listening to this???
BigPaPa

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

chyea wrote:
look big papa he was a really good friend of mine and he was a speeder and why would you say that kno one cares and if you really wanna kno there prolly was sumone else drivin that car at the time but no one will kno until he comes forward
I'm sorry you lost your friend, but realize that 105 on Allisonville, and hauling butt down Lantern/Commercial is a good way to wind up where he is now. Pushing up dasies at a way to early an age.

The next excuse will be the gas peddle stuck.

He did it to himself. Accept it.
Mad Bovine

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

i want to see the cyber asskicking BigPaPa & JOHN. always big balls behind a keyboard. go ahead , duke it out . no weapons though ,fisticuffs only in this cyber battle.may the baddest cyber tough guy win.
Britt

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

All of you have a lot of time on your hands to be posting comments about some young man that you didnt even know. I just happen to be looking for an update and ran across you insensitive jerks. HE was a good kind hearted person and wouldnt hurt anyone. I personally knew him. He was a kid who maybe made a mistake. But nobody should judge him. Do not pass judgement upon anyone because one day you will be judged. Even if the reports do come back and he was intoxicated and driving you shouldnt judge him! Think of the positive. NO ONE WAS HURT! Everyone needs to think about his family and friends. What if it were one of friends who happen to be doing something silly? Or even a relative. One day your time will come and you will regret saying these kind of things about people when you are standing in front of GOD. Last thing get a life!! Stop posting things about people and things you have no idea about. I wish i had that much time on my hands.
baffled

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

I didn't know John personally, but I know several people who worked with him. From what I know, John had 2 previous DUIs, and if he would have survived, I'm sure this would have been his third. He didn't make one mistake, he made several. All the GOD talk is really irrelevant and it doesn't matter WHO is judging him now. The fact of the matter is that he did a VERY stupid thing on several occassions and this time it was bad enough to kill someone. Put yourself in the position of someone who's lost a loved one to a drunk driver... 105 mph in a residential area (or anywhere other than a race track) is unnecessary and he deserves what came to him. No sympathy here.
Britt

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

baffled wrote:
I didn't know John personally, but I know several people who worked with him. From what I know, John had 2 previous DUIs, and if he would have survived, I'm sure this would have been his third. He didn't make one mistake, he made several. All the GOD talk is really irrelevant and it doesn't matter WHO is judging him now. The fact of the matter is that he did a VERY stupid thing on several occassions and this time it was bad enough to kill someone. Put yourself in the position of someone who's lost a loved one to a drunk driver... 105 mph in a residential area (or anywhere other than a race track) is unnecessary and he deserves what came to him. No sympathy here.
It is unfortunate that you lost someone to a drunk driver but get your facts straight... They have not found any evidence that drugs or alcohol was envolved in this accident...And he had 1 DUI but his license was ok... He had learned his lesson from that... If you didnt read the details i will inform you again that they are investigating whether or not he was even driving...lets say all this comes back he was drinking...dont be so insensitive to his family and friends... it was not their fault...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 6 hr yow 241
Hispanics deserve America more than my people 9 hr Give Him A Brain 2
Probation officer resigns in wake of Nathan Tra... 11 hr apextrude 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 13 hr Give Him A Brain 2
The truth always prevails 16 hr Meep 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 16 hr inverness 3
Pete the Planner: Students should resist urge t... 19 hr TheTruth 1
•••
•••