Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 12, 2013
BILL CLINTON WH0 GOLFED AT AN ALL WHITE COUNTRY CLUB,Tells slave Obama to fix his healthcare glitch now lol You bettah fix it boi Obama says Bill the master. I will send you back to Kenya lol. When Bill Clinton speaks Obama listens ad obeys.Bill to Obama Don't you mess this up for my wifey Her chance to be the first Lesbian President. We didn't pull strings to get you elected for no reason at all, Getting my wif'e healthcare socialized plan passed is only reason you were put into white house boi. She tried but Rush Limbaugh stopped her.Don;t you dare let this mess damage the Poorgressive partys chance at losing the senate and white house come 2016. I swear I will be the task master who gives you some lashings at the whippin post. You got me boi Obama. yessum yessum Master Bill . Im hoppin skippin and fetchin.
special agent oso

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2013
This is all part of the plan. more or less. Both are setting Hillary up for 2016. The Gullible will fall for it. Hillary will be the next President.
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 13, 2013
You both are so correct.
Voice of reason

Anderson, IN

#4 Nov 13, 2013
I need to have a very hot and very sweaty Republican Public Restroom Tryst. Preferably a very filthy restroom outside of the confines of the country-club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scarborough junk yard (Mar '13) 16 hr Tread careful 19
News Fire puts family of 8 out of their Indy home Sun Crimestopperz 1
House fire very suspicious Sun Crimestopperz 1
Black lives are Worthless Sat Kojak 24
melinda at Honda Nov 27 to know 9
What Color are those Pilce Impersonators? Nov 27 melanin 4
NBA becoming international stars Nov 27 The Truth Sayer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages