Indianapolis man faces murder charge ...

Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shooting over dog

There are 10 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 12, 2014, titled Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shooting over dog. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Albert Rogers, 26, Indianapolis, faces a preliminary charge of murder in the killing of another man in a fight over a dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Jesus

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 12, 2014
The self cleaning oven just keeps clicking away. Dude didn't keep his dog under control; gone. Other dude that shot dog owner; prison. 2 off the streets. Next.
gambler

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 14, 2014
Jesus wrote:
The self cleaning oven just keeps clicking awayy. Dude didn't keep his dog under control; gone. Other dude that shot dog owner; prison. 2 off the streets. Next.
I hope your next bitch
Brother

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 14, 2014
When are you going to man up?
Brother

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 14, 2014
Or are you like dead dog boy?
Brother

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 14, 2014
This is what happens when you don't give the apology that you owe.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 14, 2014
Justice served lock the thug up, He thought he had the right to enter another yard and then gun them down because he carried a gun permit, Typical of black thug mentality and many blacks, I wish someone would teach those black people how to cross a street also instead of lingering out in the middle or turtle walking when cars have the green light, No it doesn't mean you have the right away always when cars have the green light, You don't have the right to walk out in front of traffic.I'm so glad to finally see white people unite against the black criminals, This time whites got together and organized until the black thug was jailed. We need more of this like blacks do when a thug of theirs is killed by the police.He shot the white hardworking man ten times, The white man was willing to fight him hands up. Yet he pulled out his gun and killed him.
G Zimmerman

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 14, 2014
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Justice served lock the thug up, He thought he had the right to enter another yard and then gun them down because he carried a gun permit, Typical of black thug mentality and many blacks, I wish someone would teach those black people how to cross a street also instead of lingering out in the middle or turtle walking when cars have the green light, No it doesn't mean you have the right away always when cars have the green light, You don't have the right to walk out in front of traffic.I'm so glad to finally see white people unite against the black criminals, This time whites got together and organized until the black thug was jailed. We need more of this like blacks do when a thug of theirs is killed by the police.He shot the white hardworking man ten times, The white man was willing to fight him hands up. Yet he pulled out his gun and killed him.
I agree with this. Brilliant summation
bonus

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jun 14, 2014
Should've just shot the dog
ECB

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 17, 2014
Jesus wrote:
The self cleaning oven just keeps clicking away. Dude didn't keep his dog under control; gone. Other dude that shot dog owner; prison. 2 off the streets. Next.
You are a sick individual. You think someone having a misbehaving dog is punishable by death? Go get some mental help. Really. You devalue human life like the man that shot him. Perhaps instead of posting on message boards so everyone can see what a simple minded derelict you are.... Go get an education or something.
Ole John

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jul 28, 2014
ECB wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are a sick individual. You think someone having a misbehaving dog is punishable by death? Go get some mental help. Really. You devalue human life like the man that shot him. Perhaps instead of posting on message boards so everyone can see what a simple minded derelict you are.... Go get an education or something.
They used to shoot Horse Thieves,..or Hang em !

Thats his opinion and he's entitled to it,..as are you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc Rivers who 4 hr Truth Rules 1
Seattle shooter not Hispanic 7 hr Truth Rules 1
Hillary has 6 mos to live Sat cpeter1313 18
Hillary the Hologram Debate Sat Truth Rules 3
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Thu dan 148
News City considers issuing $75M in debt to pay for ... Thu Hmph 1
Take knee Thu Hmph 5

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance