Judged:

This is in reference to a person who said recent thug activity and murder carried out upon whites by black people wasn't due to them being racist , Saying they were mere random acts of violence and color of skin had nothing to do with what they did to those whites. Now we have another Obama son who murdered two innocent white women in westfield , The father had once employed the same black thug who killed his wife and daughter so viciously . Now tell me were they killed because they were white. Or were they killed just for a robbery, Why kill them if all he was after was some goods, There had to be a more vicious reason for killing two innocent white women in their home. LAW ABIDING TAX PAYING WHITE PEOPLE AT THAT, THE FATHER EVEN ONCE EMPLOYED THE BLACK THUG THAT KILLED HIS LOVED ONES. I HAVE FBI CRIME STATS ON MY SIDE ON WHO STILL CARRIES OUT THE MOST VIOLENT CRIMES UPON WHITES, THEY ARE BLACK, OUR PRISONS AND JAILS CONSIST MOSTLY OF BLACK CRIMINALS AND MURDERS , DO I LIKE THOSE STATS, I WOULD LOVE BLACK LEADERS TO TEACH THOSE BLACK KIDS NOT TO HATE AND ACTUALLY MAKE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES . FOR SOME REASON THEY CLING TO THE OLD BUGABOO OF SLAVERY DAYS, NOT ONE BLACK PERSON ALIVE TODAY WAS ENSLAVED BY A WHITE PERSON NOR WERE THEIR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS .JESSE JACKSON SAYS WHAT DUCK DYNASTY GUY SAID OF GAYS WAS WORSE THAN THE BUS DRIVER SAID TO ROSA PARKS LOL GUESS WHAT JESSE JACKSON SAID ABOUT OBAMA. WHEN OBAMA SAID TO A CROWD OF BLACKS, THAT THEY NEED TO WORK HARDER AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES , HE SAID I OUGHT TO CUT HIS WHITE D#CK OFF.COM EDIAN TRACY MURPHY SAID IF HIS SON EVER TOLD HIM HE WAS GAY, HE WOULD CUT HIS SON'S D#CK OFF ALSO.