Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is mad because he got caught in so many lies that he has convinced only himself he is telling the truth.
Lies? Once again ass clown, I ask you to prove it. Actually, you don't even have to prove it, you just need to show me anything that has the appearance of a lie. You won't do it, because you can't do it. Deception is your game, remember?
Moe The Baker

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies? Once again ass clown, I ask you to prove it. Actually, you don't even have to prove it, you just need to show me anything that has the appearance of a lie. You won't do it, because you can't do it. Deception is your game, remember?

You just can't help yourself,can you? You had to take a dump on another thread. This thread WAS about a bakery. But nooooooo! You had to go and sully this thread as well. What's wrong? Is Duchess not pulling your jelly roll no moe?
Carl

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

You're so hateful and vulgar. nuffsaid. LOL!
Moe Carl

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Moe The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't help yourself,can you? You had to take a dump on another thread. This thread WAS about a bakery. But nooooooo! You had to go and sully this thread as well. What's wrong? Is Duchess not pulling your jelly roll no moe?
Dam I am good. I can post two times at once. "I GOT TALENT"

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Moe The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I kinda slipped into the Moe way of doing things. There are several examples, even some from today, where a Moe hijacked a thread. Whether or not Duchess is pulling my jelly roll, is no business of yours.
Carl

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a filthy mouth. Grow up little one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text> Such a filthy mouth. Grow up little one.
Filthy mouth? I was complimenting you, for I thought "ass clown" was a prized title among you and your friends.
Carl

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy mouth? I was complimenting you, for I thought "ass clown" was a prized title among you and your friends.
Such a filthy mouth little one.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text> Such a filthy mouth little one.
AA1 is nasty. He is vulgar. He is racist. He is a traitor. He loves guns to kill babieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He is high on meth that he cooks up with Ralph. He has the Duchess turning tricks on east Washington. He is a bbbbbbbadddd bbbbbboyr.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text> Such a filthy mouth little one.
Filthy, or not, I stand by my original statement. Ass Clown!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Moe of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
AA1 is nasty. He is vulgar. He is racist. He is a traitor. He loves guns to kill babieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He is high on meth that he cooks up with Ralph. He has the Duchess turning tricks on east Washington. He is a bbbbbbbadddd bbbbbboyr.
This post tells everything we need to know about a "Moe".
Moe Truth

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy, or not, I stand by my original statement. Ass Clown!
Yes,you are an Ass Clown.
Dutchess

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Since we're on the subject of baking,anyone want me to elaborate as to how often AllAmerican1 gives me a dutch oven?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Dutchess wrote:
Since we're on the subject of baking,anyone want me to elaborate as to how often AllAmerican1 gives me a dutch oven?
You are all alone now Moe, it's just you. So use as many names as you would like.
Carl

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all alone now Moe, it's just you. So use as many names as you would like.
Damn did you even get any sleep. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text>Damn did you even get any sleep. LOL!
Seems you were up pretty late too, Moe.
Carl

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you were up pretty late too, Moe.
Dude you are off on the deep end. You need help,,,,,,BAD!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you are off on the deep end. You need help,,,,,,BAD!
I am pretty sure that I don't need any help. At least I can stand on my own, and not make up names of "followers". I do not require the illusion that there is a crowd on my side to continue believing what I believe. Let's face it, your attacks are based solely on the fact that you have nothing worthwhile to to talk about. Of course, I get caught up in the attacks, but it isn't hard to do when dealing with morons like you. Remember child, the deep end is where the big people play. When you get to take your floaties off someday, you will understand.
Just Say Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you are off on the deep end. You need help,,,,,,BAD!
He's probably a speedfreak. We know he's a KochHead.
Kirk

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

I loved a certain danish pastry that Roselyn sold at a store inside Anderson Mounds Mall. Not sure what the name of the item was. It was rather flat perhaps 1/2 in thick and rectangular shaped, perhaps 2x5 in, with rounded corners. Dough was soft and flaky. Lot's of icing. Might have been called cinnamon butter danish? No nuts on it, that I remember. Anyone recognize the little danish that I am thinking of? Is it in the cookbook? If so, I would get it just for that recipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth hubartt 8 hr Lol 1
I Still Love You!! 10 hr LowDownDirty 7
Indy man at party on boat drowns in Lake Monroe (Apr '07) 15 hr Going for 1000 978
Family of 15-year-old Indianapolis murder victi... Thu Pontificating 2
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) Wed OnlineBlogger 44
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed Two Cents 86
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair Wed Coda1 1
•••
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000