United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

He's gonna walk, I knew it! He's gonna EFFing WALK!!!!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

He should be executed. I am at least hoping that he gets beat to within an inch of his life in prison. If he is murdered, that's just a bonus. I know that if he does get a prison sentence (probably a year or 2) that they will attempt to keep him out of a general population setting, but still hoping he is "dealt with" by some sort of prison biker gang. Karma deserves to deal this guy a beatdown.
It All Stinks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

I'm sure at the press conference, where Piland squealed with glee, the following; "This is about US!", Bisard probably nodded his head in agreement.

I can imagine Conley and some of the other "supposed" screw ups were probably grinning with admiration of Piland as well.

The entire thing has been a joke. They accomplished what they wanted for their buddy;getting the alcohol test thrown out. Out of all the "supposed" screw ups,that is the only thing the cops involved didn't screw up.

BTW,Anyone notice how all of the perpetrators of the Hovey Street murders have suddenly decided to plead guilty? Thus,no trial. Bisard will not be questioned under oath regarding his actions and or inaction during that particular case.

How convenient.
Freedom Rider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

You're right "How convenient". And have you noticed how the media is starting to fall in line with little hedges like "he was nearly twice the level at which a driver in Indiana is considered intoxicated". Since when is .19 nearly twice .08? Yes the Star had a big write up this morning with their timeline and all, but they leave the impression that it's all said and done with. No mention of the external investigation by the F.B.I. or anything. Case closed.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

The vomiting up of "facts", that were already well published before the "official" investigation, sprinkled with a few morsels of trifling "new insights". And the continuous drone of "standard procedures".....and-on-an d-on....
Sounds like they're trying to kill this off with well-worn pacification techniques.

Death; permanent injuries; multiple cases of drunk while operating a squad car; excessive force; multiple arsons; oxycontin....What is this, some new mini-series on HBO?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

This kind of crap makes me want to puke. NO wonder people in this city don't trust the cops.
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

I think I might know why Bisard isn't answering questions as to his whereabouts for the 2 hours before his murdering rampage...They've just released the transcript of his text messages just prior to the crash:

Officer Joe Maxey)11:17 K17-DON'T SHOW UP WITH KETCHUP & MUSTARD ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT

(Bisard)11:18 A138 - WHY NOT?

(Maxey)11:18 K17 - ITS NOT TACTICAL

(Bisard)11:19 A138 - IT SMELLS GOOD

(Maxey)11:20 K17 - I DARE U TO SHOW UP WITH A BIG ASS ELEPHANT EAR

On the website I cut/pasted this from,it sez he's talking about food....I call BS.

I believe this is slang. I do believe from the message above that good ol' Bisard may have a girlfriend on the side. If that is the case,it proves the investigation isn't and hasn't been as thorough as it's being sold to the public.

Makes one wonder....
Interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Is officer Maxey referring to puke?

From URBAN Dictionary:

Tactical 34 up, 12 down

Short for Tactical Vomit, the precautionary measure of making oneself puke mid-way through a night of heavy drinking to ensure that you don't pass out early. Very useful for light-weights.
Normally, I'd be shit-faced by now, but I did a quick tactical before we left.
by Will_A Aug 16, 2005 share this

Is officer Maxey among the list of those officers questioned? I didn't see anyone from the school or soccer club mentioned amongst the 67 questioned.
Just Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

I'm not buying that they're talking about food. Was Bisard anywhere near the State Fair prior to the crash? Could they be talking about pot? We know he was tested for alcohol,but was he tested for marijuana,as well?
adultry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
I think I might know why Bisard isn't answering questions as to his whereabouts for the 2 hours before his murdering rampage...They've just released the transcript of his text messages just prior to the crash:
Officer Joe Maxey)11:17 K17-DON'T SHOW UP WITH KETCHUP & MUSTARD ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT
(Maxey)11:20 K17 - I DARE U TO SHOW UP WITH A BIG ASS ELEPHANT EAR
On the website I cut/pasted this from,it sez he's talking about food....I call BS.
I believe this is slang. I do believe from the message above that good ol' Bisard may have a girlfriend on the side. If that is the case,it proves the investigation isn't and hasn't been as thorough as it's being sold to the public.
Makes one wonder....
The majority of them do cheat on their wives and have girlfriends. I'm sure Bisard does. That is slang for something. You are right.
Enquiring Minds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

A few Questions..

Did any of the officers that had arrived at the scene (including brass) make any DWI arrests between the date of the change of law and the date of the tragedy? If so,did they follow the NEW procedure,or the outdated procedure? The report neglects to elaborate.

If Bisard wasn't tested for anything beyond alcohol,can the blood still be tested for other narcotics (marijuana)? If so,can this evidence still be used in court?

It was originally stated that Bisard had taken his kids to school or soccer in the hours prior to the crash....Why aren't the members of the school listed as those among those questioned? Who was responsible for developing this alibi and giving it to the press?

How did the one officer arrive at the conclusion the brakes had failed on Bisards car? Is he a mechanic? How soon after arrival at the scene did this officer decide the brakes the brakes were the problem? What was his proof? If his analysis is false,why is this officer still in the business of investigating automobile crashes?

Why is the media attempting to control the narrative as to the recent release of text messages by stating and interpreting the conversation is all about State Fair food? They don't really know what the text is referring to and the significance of the references/word choices used.
Enquiring Minds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

One more thing..Its been mentioned Bisard's wife is a nurse,would she be aware of the change of law? Did Bisard make contact via phone,text,et al, to his wife between the tragedy and the blood draw?

Where was Bisard between the time of the oil change and the murdering rampage? Was he in area that he shouldn't have been?

Has Officer Moxey been grilled about the significance and references of the texts? What was (Moxey) doing using the computer for frivolous purposes as well. Has he been disciplined for his frivolous conversation with Bisard?
Freedom Rider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

You know, now that you mention the girlfriend angle it makes sense. I mean according to the time line he checked in, went to the garage, went back home and took a shower, took his kids to soccer camp ( it doesn't say where ) went back home and changed (huh? Who acts like this on a work day? Is he allowed to work when and where he wants? Doesn't he live in Brownsburg?) Something is wrong with this picture. Is it true there is a report on the F.B.I. Investigation yet to come? Or is that all smoke and mirrors too?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

There are lots of questions for lots of people on this force who need to pony up some answers in regards to the details. Too many things don't make sense. My main question is that if there were protocols that were supposed to be followed for a blood draw to determine alcohol usage, why didn't the person who was responsible for getting Bisard to that blood draw KNOW what the protocol was? Did anyone instruct the transporter (in the event HE didn't know what protocol was) where to take him for a PROPER PROCEDURE? No. So there's TWO people right there that need reprimands and demotions.
So many more, like what WAS in the bag that he took from his back seat and threw into the trunk?
Piss me off, man.
Plausible Deniability

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

John "Moe" Conley, Ron "Curly" Hicks, and Darryl "Larry" Pierce should be fired--not demoted.... Think of the combined "years of experience" between these "supposed" inept IMPD executives.

I really do believe the investigation has been used to mitigate the responsibility of the IMPD and most importantly,to avoid a confrontation between the Ballard administration and The FOP. Ballard has been an impotent milksop through this entire charade. He's the one that ran on a campaign wanting control of IMPD. Well,you got it. And what did you do when it came time to man up? You failed.

Also worth mentioning,if there are officers employed with IMPD who support David Bisard by joining that rancid Facebook page declaring him a hero...I would, at the very least, be concerned about their ability to fulfill their duties as officers. Anyone on the force supporting David Bisard is outright and openly supporting criminal behavior.

Hours after the crash,the initial storyline from IMPD was to blame the cyclists. IMPD had no problem developing a false narrative and propagating that false narrative to the media hours after the crime. The idea that no one in charge was familiar with the new law, is an insult to the entire city of Indianapolis.

An entire SERIES of actions--or comedy of errors-- whose only result was allowing the most damning evidence be withdrawn from the case. Odd how that worked out. Not one individual has been fired for this SERIES of "supposed" errors. Not one.
Plausible Deniability

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Freedom Rider wrote:
You know, now that you mention the girlfriend angle it makes sense. I mean according to the time line he checked in, went to the garage, went back home and took a shower, took his kids to soccer camp ( it doesn't say where ) went back home and changed (huh? Who acts like this on a work day? Is he allowed to work when and where he wants? Doesn't he live in Brownsburg?) Something is wrong with this picture. Is it true there is a report on the F.B.I. Investigation yet to come? Or is that all smoke and mirrors too?
I'm thinking, if he has a girlfriend on the side,why hasn't she come forward? She's either a dancer in the Pendleton Pike area or married. Perhaps,she's married to a fellow officer?

And ya know what? Despite the fact that he has killed one innocent individual,severely disabling two more individuals and emotionally scarring the remaining cyclist....His cheating with the wife of another officer is what would really and genuinely bring the wrath of the boys in blue against him. PPffft,Talk about having priorities.

To quote Officer Piland...."It's all about US!"
Bisards Boyfriend

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Officer Joe Maxey)11:17 K17-DON'T SHOW UP WITH KY & MILKDUDS ALL OVER YOUR SHORTS.
(Maxey)11:20 K17 - I DARE U TO SHOW UP WITH A BIG EARED ELEPHANT'S ASS
Lt Stephens A Hungry Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Something else to consider,why would anyone --LEO or not--- want to carry around vials of another persons blood in their pants pocket? I know I wouldn't. Lt. Stephens was just yards away from the place he needed to drop off the vials so,why couldn't his meal at Hardee's wait another few minutes? He must have been quite a hungry boy.

How much you want to bet Bisard's lawyer is going to introduce the idea (to cast reasonable doubt) the blood was tainted by either Lt Stephens...or could have been tainted during that specific time frame.

I was under the impression Lt Stephens and Bisard are/were personal friends...I could be wrong.

This could get quite interesting.
Page 15

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

{From Page 15 of The Report}

Lt. Stephens and Officer Perkins had originally been paged by communications to meet Officer Bisard at Methodist Hospital for the blood draw, at 12:20 hours and 12:26 hours, respectively. However, with the decision to send Bisard to MOHC, Lt. Stephens changed his location to MOHC (at 12:31 hours) and met Bisard there.

My question (because the report FAILS to mention) who made that decision, and why?

It's obvious that Communications was aware of the CORRECT protocol but...Suddenly,the correct protocol was subverted. All of those professional crash investigators and brass at the scene.....Not a one of them was aware of the correct protocol?

I'm hopeful the families involved will not capitulate and "just accept" the money offered by the State. The people involved need to be on the stand and under oath--not just in a criminal court---but a civil court as well,and made to answer for the SERIES of "supposed" snafus.

The report is more damning than it attempts absolve IMPD of malfeasance.

I guess they really think we're all so gullible.
Police Farce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

And about those 67 individuals questioned...Why haven't we heard from the soccer club folks as to the demeanor of Bisard? Granted,it's another department but,if law enforcement can question the daughter of Irene Martin,why can't IMPD question Bisard's kids as to the veracity of the soccer alibi? Did they try and summarily denied?

As to the 67 that were questioned...I can imagine the questions were asked in a subjective manner.i.e. in a manner conducive to bring about a specific conclusion.

I know they asked the remaining cyclist if he noticed if Bisard was drunk...How lame. That's like asking a person that's been knocked out by a baseball bat if they noticed the brand name of the bat before they were struck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police investigating shooting near 56th and Geo... 6 hr pearlofagirl 3
Time to spit in Gays food 18 hr The Great One 1
Israel Nazi's wiping out women and kids 18 hr The Great One 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 18 hr One Big Lie 2
It's time Jewish schools admit Blacks and Hispa... (Feb '13) Sat Please 23
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! Fri Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up Fri Last name 2
•••
•••