If liberals don't get their way, you ...

If liberals don't get their way, you are racist

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 27, 2014
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 27, 2014
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 27, 2014
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 27, 2014
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 28, 2014
These crazy liberals have only one last ditch effort to win any argument. They will call you a racist. Like in the following link, it shows the ignorance of the libtard. An anti discrimination ruling is called racist. Racist??? Yes. That's the argument.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/27/af ...

Let's not forget Obama and Eric holder, continuing to toss the black card around like a basketball.
Andrew2

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 29, 2014
Now, the crazy libtards are trying to spread the rumor that Don Sterling is a republican. This just isnt true. My how quick the crazy sheeple democrats will throw their own under a bus. It is funny that Sterling is a strong supporter of the NAACP and was set to receive another award from them. Sterling also provided hefty funds to the Obama camp before the election. Does that sound like a republican to you? NO.

Sterling is a registered democrat.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 30, 2014
Andrew2 wrote:
Now, the crazy libtards are trying to spread the rumor that Don Sterling is a republican. This just isnt true. My how quick the crazy sheeple democrats will throw their own under a bus. It is funny that Sterling is a strong supporter of the NAACP and was set to receive another award from them. Sterling also provided hefty funds to the Obama camp before the election. Does that sound like a republican to you? NO.
Sterling is a registered democrat.
But those lefties don't see the evidence. They just can't believe that their precious party can do racist things, which the democrat party has a long history.
TheGuy

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 2, 2014
No gay liberal demoRATS on this one either.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 4, 2014
Where are the libtards?
TheGuy

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 14, 2014
Still quiet from the libtards? Hmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man blinded in robbery awarded $4M (Sep '07) 4 hr IWasThere-lol 71
Carrier moving jobs to Mexico in spite of Trump... 11 hr Trumped Carrier W... 5
Loose lips sink subs 12 hr All Talk Donnie 2
Manafort, Stone Turn Over Russia Documents to S... 12 hr Trump Lawyers Up ... 2
Fox News 13 hr Buh Bye Sean 25
Jeff Sessions is an Evil Little Elf 13 hr Fire this crook 5
Mike Flynn Lied to Pentagon on Security Clearan... Wed Lock Em Up 3

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance