Delivery driver shoots suspected robber on Eastside

Feb 22, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 39

A shooting on Indianapolis' Eastside earlier tonight sent a 15-year-old suspected robber to the hospital in critical condition.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
And a racist with a gun is a scary thing.
Or a tea bagger.
Almost as scary as a 15 year old Democrat is to a pizza delivery person.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#22 Feb 23, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can borrow mine.
Gun?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#23 Feb 23, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
And a racist with a gun is a scary thing.
Or a tea bagger.
Sadly, a normal person is a racist to you.
Driver 1

Richmond, IN

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism with homoeroticism !
Gosh Moe! With your assumption that the robber was black you almost sound racist!

“Liberal”

Location hidden

#26 Feb 23, 2013
Well the news said he was Black.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Wonder if this kid will think twice about pulling out a gun on someone. Great shot.

“Liberal”

Location hidden

#28 Feb 23, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Wonder if this kid will think twice about pulling out a gun on someone. Great shot.
I heard on another from someone suggested "his gun" was a throw down piece. We may know more when the witness is found. The other people think the pizza man was nervous and jumped the gun and shot the kid, then threwdown another weapon after he put fingers on it.

Location hidden

#29 Feb 23, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on another from someone suggested "his gun" was a throw down piece. We may know more when the witness is found. The other people think the pizza man was nervous and jumped the gun and shot the kid, then threwdown another weapon after he put fingers on it.
Yeah, good luck with that one. If there hadn't been a half dozen gunmen holding up pizza guys in the last 2 weeks, that would be a lot more believable.

“Liberal”

Location hidden

#30 Feb 23, 2013
It was a Papa John's Pizza guy. We already know that Papa John hate Obama because he wants to pay his workers less than min. wage and not get them healthcare. Papa John should be in jail.

An 15-year-old Indianapolis boy was in grave condition after being shot by the Papa Johnís pizza delivery man he was trying to rob, police said.

Michael Andrews, 24, told police that two males approached him on the 3600 block of Richelieu Road on Friday. The 15-year-old asked Andrews about the pizza, but then pulled out a gun and demanded Andrews give him money and his cell phone, police said. The second, unidentified male took two pizza boxes and walked away.

Andrews gave the 15-year-old some cash and then told him that he would get his phone from his car, police said. Instead, Andrews grabbed his 40-caliber Glock, and shot at the 15-year-old, hitting him twice.

The 15-year-old was taken to Wishard Hospital. His firearm, it turned out, had been a BB-gun.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 23, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
It was a Papa John's Pizza guy. We already know that Papa John hate Obama because he wants to pay his workers less than min. wage and not get them healthcare. Papa John should be in jail.
An 15-year-old Indianapolis boy was in grave condition after being shot by the Papa Johnís pizza delivery man he was trying to rob, police said.
Michael Andrews, 24, told police that two males approached him on the 3600 block of Richelieu Road on Friday. The 15-year-old asked Andrews about the pizza, but then pulled out a gun and demanded Andrews give him money and his cell phone, police said. The second, unidentified male took two pizza boxes and walked away.
Andrews gave the 15-year-old some cash and then told him that he would get his phone from his car, police said. Instead, Andrews grabbed his 40-caliber Glock, and shot at the 15-year-old, hitting him twice.
The 15-year-old was taken to Wishard Hospital. His firearm, it turned out, had been a BB-gun.
He brought a "knife" to a gunfight he started. Nobody's fault but his own. Period!

“Liberal”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 23, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He brought a "knife" to a gunfight he started. Nobody's fault but his own. Period!
He was a stupid boy. And the delivery guy tricked him and used a throw down. Well it sounds like he is going to die. Are you happy?
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Feb 23, 2013
I think all of you white boys are racists! Especially the fake American Dad.

Location hidden

#34 Feb 23, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a stupid boy. And the delivery guy tricked him and used a throw down. Well it sounds like he is going to die. Are you happy?
I am not, or ever happy about anyone dying. I am happy that if it was one them that had to die, it was the one that resorted to intimidation and terror for entertainment. This will put an end to robbing pizza delivery guys for sport in this neighborhood for a while.

Location hidden

#36 Feb 23, 2013
Alonzo X wrote:
I think anybody that calls me a racist needs to look in the mirror.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Feb 23, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not, or ever happy about anyone dying. I am happy that if it was one them that had to die, it was the one that resorted to intimidation and terror for entertainment. This will put an end to robbing pizza delivery guys for sport in this neighborhood for a while.
of course, "one of them" means a black boy.

Sad.

There is no reasoning with you.

Location hidden

#38 Feb 23, 2013
Alonzo X wrote:
<quoted text>
of course, "one of them" means a black boy.
Sad.
There is no reasoning with you.
"one of them" has no reference to any color. "One of them" means that it is between the guy working and the guy playing gangster. Not only are you a racist, but your reading comprehension sucks.
Another Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Feb 23, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>"one of them" has no reference to any color. "One of them" means that it is between the guy working and the guy playing gangster. Not only are you a racist, but your reading comprehension sucks.
We all know that black kids can't read as well as you white boys.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Feb 23, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
And?
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#41 Feb 23, 2013
Alonzo X wrote:

Do you mean all white guys are racist.? I live in a 85% black community where 85% of my buddies are black. Iv been called white boy several times and some ova those times were followed by black fists to the back ov my head and all over as I was being jumped because the Color ov my skin... I didn't riot or become racist or go on a rage because ov it... I accepted the fact that there are racist people out there and they do harm to other races because it makes them feel better I guess... and I think yu might be one ov them... I'm tired ov race becoming an issue when it comes to self defense and sick ov black people using that as a reason to update and fight against the white man so to speak... not all whites are bad and there isn't a slave owner still alive on this earth so wtf do I have to do with that? And what do I owe yu? Nothing... example... trevon Martin. If he was white and that man that shot him was black do yu think it would have made national news? Would it have been that big ov a story and would whites have raged over it? Doubt it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police 4 hr tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 15 hr tayarrit76 270
DA Rick lost DA JOB 17 hr Dave 1
does pepsi drug test? which type? 17 hr Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sun Ms Mack 20
Egg head Holder resigns Sun Wabash Tsunami 9
Angie Dicosmo Sun bobbyl 7

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE