A bold coyote was spotted along Stop 18 Road in Greenwood west of U.S ...

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 18

GREENWOOD, Ind. -- A ban on feeding stray cats and dogs is being considered in an Indianapolis suburb as a way of discouraging coyotes from roaming around neighborhoods.

Full Story
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Coyotes search out small dogs to eat. Coyotes think of cats as filet. If they are not fed, they will eat your pets. They are not going away. Children could be at risk. I can only think of one way to deal with the pests. Many deer hunters will shoot them on sight. However there is nothing like watching a coyote chase, kill, and eat a red fox, as coyotes are partial to them also.
jle76

Greenwood, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Coyotes search out small dogs to eat. Coyotes think of cats as filet. If they are not fed, they will eat your pets. They are not going away. Children could be at risk. I can only think of one way to deal with the pests. Many deer hunters will shoot them on sight. However there is nothing like watching a coyote chase, kill, and eat a red fox, as coyotes are partial to them also.
They are off main st west of 31 also
Moe

Columbia City, IN

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Nature and survival of the fittest scares me.
I'm glad mom protects me and shelters me in her basement while turning tricks, otherwise Darwins theory might be true and I'd be just another tax leeching liberal living on the gubment dole.

Coyotes are like republicans, they believe in working for their keep and their meal...ooooooh, that scares me,.......the thought of having to make it on my own is scarey.

Excuse me while I go to the bathroom and pinch off a piece of Truth.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Moe wrote:
I'm glad mom protects me and shelters me in her basement while turning tricks, otherwise Darwins theory might be true and I'd be just another tax leeching liberal living on the gubment dole.
Coyotes are like republicans, they believe in working for their keep and their meal...ooooooh, that scares me,.......the thought of having to make it on my own is scarey.
This quoted Moe is not the real Moe. It is a republican robot right wing nut.
Not Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Moe wrote:

There are plenty of those living on that area as well
Slow Moe

Plymouth, IN

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
This quoted Moe is not the real Moe. It is a republican robot right wing nut.
You are indeed a quick one,usually people of your intelect, caliber, and speed vote 1 way handoutocratic.
hhhmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Slow Moe wrote:
<quoted text>You are indeed a quick one,usually people of your intelect, caliber, and speed vote 1 way handoutocratic.
Your steel trap mind has done it again!

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Gee when I read the headlines, I thought maybe is was one of those Mexican coyotes.
bigot

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 24, 2012
DavidM wrote:
Gee when I read the headlines, I thought maybe is was one of those Mexican coyotes.
Racist union pig

Indianapolis

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Thank you.
bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist union pig
ThePhantomPooper

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 25, 2012
I poop therefore I am! DavidM likes a Cleveland steamer!!!!! Diarrhea!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#12 Nov 25, 2012
DavidM wrote:
Thank you.
<quoted text>
I have yet to understand it, on the one hand unions for Walmart are being promoted. On the other hand since it seems you came from a union, that makes you racist. Thank you was the best answer.It seems that some, when they write racist, all are supposed to shut up. Too weird.

Indianapolis

#13 Nov 25, 2012
You can not pay attention to most people on here. It would be interesting to see what their lives are really like. Mine? All you have to do is go to face book. Of course most here wants to hide for some reason. They are afraid of being found out. I have always put my name on my posts. That is because 99% of my post are the way I feel on subjects.
So don't get discouraged, just sort them out.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I have yet to understand it, on the one hand unions for Walmart are being promoted. On the other hand since it seems you came from a union, that makes you racist. Thank you was the best answer.It seems that some, when they write racist, all are supposed to shut up. Too weird.
haha

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 25, 2012
DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>You can not pay attention to most people on here. It would be interesting to see what their lives are really like. Mine? All you have to do is go to face book. Of course most here wants to hide for some reason. They are afraid of being found out. I have always put my name on my posts. That is because 99% of my post are the way I feel on subjects.
Well at least you remembered to sign out of your regular account before you answered yourself this time.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#15 Nov 25, 2012
DavidM wrote:
You can not pay attention to most people on here. It would be interesting to see what their lives are really like. Mine? All you have to do is go to face book. Of course most here wants to hide for some reason. They are afraid of being found out. I have always put my name on my posts. That is because 99% of my post are the way I feel on subjects.
<quoted text>
I started with my name but for some reason Topix wanted me to change it, so I came up with Ralph (as in to ralph), seemed appropriate based on the nonsense here. I do not participate in facebook, or any of that social stuff. If what I write is not obvious scarcism, I mean what I say. When one writes sometimes the message that needs conveyed is lost to indivual tranlation.
I feel if I am being insulted in confronting some of this garbage, I have succeeded.
By the way, when I was a teamster, I made $3.11 an hour in 1970, big money, for me, then. Throughout my working career, I remained a tempory intrastate, hazmat, CDL holder. Truck driving, being your own boss, while work, was fun for me.
Raised In Indianapolis, would not return on a bet, Indy, and the nation are not the same as the 1970's and before.
Sorry for the long boreing response.
i bet you did

Jersey Shore, PA

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I started with my name but for some reason Topix wanted me to change it, so I came up with Ralph (as in to ralph), seemed appropriate based on the nonsense here. I do not participate in facebook, or any of that social stuff. If what I write is not obvious scarcism, I mean what I say. When one writes sometimes the message that needs conveyed is lost to indivual tranlation.
I feel if I am being insulted in confronting some of this garbage, I have succeeded.
By the way, when I was a teamster, I made $3.11 an hour in 1970, big money, for me, then. Throughout my working career, I remained a tempory intrastate, hazmat, CDL holder. Truck driving, being your own boss, while work, was fun for me.
Raised In Indianapolis, would not return on a bet, Indy, and the nation are not the same as the 1970's and before.
I guess what you're trying to say is you're really bummed out that Bud's Truck stop has been closed. Did you spend many a romantic evenings at the place?

Indianapolis

#17 Nov 26, 2012
I was also a CDL holder and teamster. You said you make $3.11 and hour in 1970. I started out at $1.65 an hour working at a store in 1965. It ended up that I return and worked for the company 20 some years later as a truck driver. I did enjoy driving but as soon as I retired I let my CDL go because I knew that I would never be able to drive and keep my retirement except if I wanted to work for the government. But I had another occupation to fall back on for a few years after my retirement.
I have even gave that one up also. Enjoying retirement.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I started with my name but for some reason Topix wanted me to change it, so I came up with Ralph (as in to ralph), seemed appropriate based on the nonsense here. I do not participate in facebook, or any of that social stuff. If what I write is not obvious scarcism, I mean what I say. When one writes sometimes the message that needs conveyed is lost to indivual tranlation.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Nov 26, 2012
i bet you did wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess what you're trying to say is you're really bummed out that Bud's Truck stop has been closed. Did you spend many a romantic evenings at the place?
yes i have'nt seen you there for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 1 hr Tom X 44
Robin Williams is alive and well 1 hr Tom X 14
The Big Ebola Lie 1 hr Tom X 6
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 11 hr Linda Bledsoe 209
State Gop Chairmen is stupid 16 hr Blackology 2
White House Intruder 16 hr Blackology 1
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... Mon DavidM 27
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs