Black Ops

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 22, 2014
I was driving down Madison Ave Monday night around a quarter after 8. I was approximately in front of Manual High School . When I looked up and about 20 ft above my car heading toward me right down the middle of the street was a black op's helicopter equipped with weapons.
I would like to know why was out Gov performing this . Was it to scare the we the people and say you never know when we'll swoop down on you.
There was no event as in threat, Why again I ask was a black op's fulled armed Helicopter flying down the middle of Madison Ave Monday Night.
I would like to know if anyone else witnessed this also.Is our Gov hiding something from us.
Was this a training mission of tactical essence in case of an emergency ?
Is world war 3 about to begin in Indianapolis also.
I recall in Noblesville there was a situation at a home between a couple where swat team was called into action.
Was this being done because Black Expo is in town.
Perhaps this was a drone sweep, Yes come 2016 drone Gov copters and planes will be roaming over our heads 24-7 snooping into our windows and backyards, As the same Gov is trying to deny the citizens the right to own drones.I bet George Orwell has a huge smile on his face saying I told you so people.
single smoking n looking

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 22, 2014
They come to get you bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indy 500 2 hr Doc 1
News Dalai Lama to address the nation's mayors in In... 3 hr Duke 4
News Trump looks to unify Republicans after decisive... Mon Excellent One 95
News Indianapolis ranks last on list of America's fi... Mon One huge Lie 3
News Woman's neck broken during autopsy (Mar '07) May 22 Jessie James-Hawley 31
looking for a 2-3 bedroom house for rent May 20 Sorry 6
looking to rent house by owner May 20 Looking for home 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages