European-American
Does it really Matter

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 3, 2008
Just thought I'd start a European-American forum, seeing AA's have their own forum.
Linda Bledsoe

Traverse City, MI

#2 Dec 3, 2008
This is a stupid topic meant to do nothing other than cause trouble. If you want to celebrate your European heritage, do so. Do so because you are proud of it. Do so because it makes you happy. Don't do so because you are jealous of another group that is celebrating their heritage. The second part of your sentence reveals your intentions for this topic.

“SMACKTABULOUS !”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
This is a stupid topic meant to do nothing other than cause trouble. If you want to celebrate your European heritage, do so. Do so because you are proud of it. Do so because it makes you happy. Don't do so because you are jealous of another group that is celebrating their heritage. The second part of your sentence reveals your intentions for this topic.
Gosh I completely agree
Does it really Matter

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 16, 2008
I don't care. This is topix.

I'm very happy to be an Irish/French American.

Since: Mar 07

Columbus-

#6 Dec 16, 2008
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Geez, I gotta tweezers to pluck that ingrown anal hair, should you need it.
Observer

Centreville, MD

#7 Dec 14, 2009
Only Apefrican-Americoons are allowed to celebrate their heritage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kushner tried to set up a secret communications... 18 min Suspend Kushner Now 2
FAKE NEWS Alert 22 min Putin Strangs Pulled 3
Merkle whines 24 min tldr 2
Manchester Lies 24 min tldr 2
Where's all the hot black women? 10 hr Wondering 2
Boo Hoo Hoo Boehner 12 hr Arrest them all 6
Indy Car safety 12 hr Buckle Up for Safety 3

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance