Don't riot stay quiet
TogetherWeStand

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 1, 2018
I say to all those on all sides please don't riot anymore be quiet to the lies of elitist powerful thugs above ina realm of deception bent on causing more pain upon us all to divide and conquer over and over using lost elections as one tool and poverty and race and relgion as the other arrows and poison to divide us more and more and we continue to fall for it again and again why?
Are we that easy to be so manipulated Maybe this is why they flood the streets with drugs via CIA AND FBI
Hey I uses to despise Louis Farrakhan I fell into that don't listen to him he is just a racist black man who chose ilsam to conquer white people and Christians.
I listened to some of his speeches and he told even blacks they are being used duped and corrupted by the very same things I mentioned, How we are being divided on all levels again and again.

Yes he knows who they are this is why he is still alive today because he was gave information on even who killed John F Kennedy and His brother .
He knows who killed Martin Luther King as well and who wants to kill Trump.when you have on live MSM telling you they are going to take this guy out and calling for even inner circle people of Trump's own cabinet to take him out or kill him. When former CIA THUGS look into the camera and say we have 7 months to take this guy out.you ou see the media you watch is a tool of these eleitist who are running now and trying to destroy even evidence recorded of them plotting assassinations and more wars they want to set off.
Just this week tons of information was destroyed . Itw as alos discovered last year 20 trillion dollars is missing from the pentagon.
They use comics who are actual political tools to mock politicians or even Farrakhan or Christians.

They have no shame as they plant more seeds of division and hate.They create a no win situation to the masses during every election cycle That this is it if you don't vote this person into office, It is all over nuke wars will happen.
We were taken inot a long cold war straight now into an Islamic war.
Do you understand the game and tools? You have Hollywood washed up actors calling for riots and blood in our streets marches to shut down the govt and election process to intimidate voters or supporters. Do you see how messed up this is, They are using media outlets to create division and rage and hate and racism and death without regards for innocence They say we'll we need a civil war to start over and make everything fair .
It is the elitist who on purpose still in controll but plotting and trying to escape wanting a civil war via using a mad man or terroriost organization to set it off For two years they have useda phony Russian collusion plot asa reason and now a Supreme court justice stepping down.
Or a phony kids being separated at the border which again happened under Obama 2014 .

I don't want to make this politics as trhey have done so well for many years to again conquer and divide and conquer again and again.
DoyleMiller

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 1, 2018
The reflections of the mentally ill
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#3 Jul 1, 2018
DoyleMiller wrote:
The reflections of the mentally ill
THAT IS SO TRUE!!!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN TRUMP SAID THE DEATHS OF 500,000 IMMIGRANT CHILDREN WERE WORTH THE EFFORTS OF THE US GOVERNMENT TO ENFORCE ITS AGENDA!!!!

ALSO PROOF OF TRUMP'S MENTAL ISSUES WAS THE TIME AFTER WE INVADED SYRIA TRUMP SAID WITH REGARD TO ASSAD,

"WE CAME,WE SAW ,HE DIED" *GIGGLE*GIGGLE*CACKLE*SNOOOORT .

WE MUST ASCRIBE TO THE CONCERNS OF MADELAINE ALBRIGHT!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC PARTY TICKET BECAUSE DEMOCRATS FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!

HILLARY CLINTON IS OUR RIGHTFUL LEADER!!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER AND AN AGENT OF RUSSIA!!!!

HE CAGES BABIES!!!! OBAMA AND BUSH JUST MERELY BOMBED BABIES AND THEIR FAMILIES!!!

RESIST!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Claims... 25 min NBH 3
A Simple Truth About Democrats 4 hr Sandra 2
Brian Bosma POS! 8 hr lol 2
Joe Donnelly 10 hr Public RESTROOM T... 7
News Let it Out (May '07) 10 hr nope 287
hoa Mon nope 4
News Indiana takes no action on hate crime legislation Sun exactly 2

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages