Calling on all tax payers to walk off jobs until govt listens

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 16, 2013
I'm calling on all tax paying real American citizens to walk off the job as a revolt against this leftist regime in power and corrupt congress and supreme court and most courts. It is time to put them in they're place once and for all,. They get no taxes collected , Then they listen and we get real change at the top, Demand term limits, Demand lower taxes, Demand all illegals be kicked out now!!!. Show them you are the majority of this country and the taxes they collect comes from you. The middle class small business communities . Not corporate wall street who is also corrupt manipulating the dow. stand up as one people and shut congress and supreme court down.walk off your jobs, you will see real change.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 16, 2013
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
I'm calling on all tax paying real American citizens to walk off the job as a revolt against this leftist regime in power and corrupt congress and supreme court and most courts. It is time to put them in they're place once and for all,. They get no taxes collected , Then they listen and we get real change at the top, Demand term limits, Demand lower taxes, Demand all illegals be kicked out now!!!. Show them you are the majority of this country and the taxes they collect comes from you. The middle class small business communities . Not corporate wall street who is also corrupt manipulating the dow. stand up as one people and shut congress and supreme court down.walk off your jobs, you will see real change.
I think this is a great idea! If you're against Obama, agaist government, and think in a similar fashion as "the patriot of wisdom" does, please leave your job immediately! I'm sure your employer can find someone with higher intelligence quickly.
SHhhh

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Bull..... POW is probably on welfare.
Snow White

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 17, 2013
hmmmmm. I'm going to go out on a ledge here and say that "The patriot of Wisdom" doesn't get much attention from the opposite sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolves in sheep clothing coming out. 10 hr Andrew 3
Mike Pence: average at best; not presidential ... 11 hr gamingagent 8
right to travel 12 hr The Zombie 6
Obumbling Obama 13 hr Your Brain is Jello 4
The Great Kaptoz 13 hr His Brain is Oatmeal 4
Review: Indianapolis Junk Cars (Apr '14) 16 hr Numero Uno 10
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Thu The Zombie 97

Winter Storm Watch for Marion County was issued at January 31 at 3:51AM EST

Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match