Close the floodgates

Full story: The Times of India

SMS NEWS to 8888 for latest updates The floods this year have been different from many in recent memory.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2007
Dilip Amlani UK

UK

#1 Oct 7, 2006
People suffered a lot and no doubt about it. While the dams are there for the benefit of the people, all effort should be placed by the management to see that while benefiting from the dams over the years, no lives are lost. Firstly what is the use of these dams? Use some alternative methods to acquire the same benefits. Otherwise we are using human lives to generate whatever the dams give to the other humans. So for now, the management themselves are the cause of the so many deaths. No good blaming the dams.

Call in the experts otherwise this might be repeated before the meeting is over. Mark these words.
Indian - UK

UK

#2 Apr 21, 2007
Be more prepared with extra water and food in the house while you wait for the government to do as much as they can.
Guy - UK

UK

#3 May 31, 2007
The time is near to bring this topic up again and remind people to be more prepared this time.
UK Person

UK

#4 Jun 7, 2007
LET US HOPE PEOPLE DONT SEE THE DISASTER THEY SAW LAST YEAR.
Peace - UK

UK

#5 Jul 9, 2007
What is the true rain situation so far for 2007?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surat, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gey sex (Nov '13) 14 hr parlepoint 14
young top in surat (Jun '13) Aug 22 rahul shah 11
jigolo (Feb '10) Aug 22 rahul shah 5
how are you (Jan '08) Aug 6 vipul 9638550046 10
friendship and morrrr (Jul '13) Jul '14 9824100266act 23
Sheriffs increasing Artesia patrols after Littl... (Aug '10) Jul '14 giokafir 3
i want girlfriend Jun '14 rajprem041 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••