Peace - UK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2007

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/T7I5SIN6E...

So much has been said in that topic by the people.

Peace within self, harmony in the home, then the town, then the country, then the world. Move on without hatred and love expresses itself in the character. It will be noticed by the people. That is the solid base and can not happen in few months...have patience. In the end the people have to build the country together. All colours of people...side by side respecting each other's faiths and dont extinguish the light of Divinity... No two ways to it.
Man - UK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

So nicely said.
Peace - UK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2007

India has been neutral in many ways. India has been trying to be neutral with world countries. There is a lot of business thinking in the way the countries behave. For India to have thought that they are much superior in business deals across the world is just bad thinking. With business deals is the aid that a country should be giving for the needy across the world. India is expected to put in a lot and not keep feeling at the wanting end. When you have got nuclear weapons and the rocket head on the ground is facing the moon , then you have to see the priorities firstly. No good reaching the moon when the country needs less corruption and the people need roof under their head. Do that and come forward to reach the needy countries also and then do your business. That is what the west is doing and got the good name and more orders for the goods. And more importantly they are trusted more and they are the people taking in Indians and more people from across the world to share their wealth. Firstly the millions of people in India itself need a lot of help to reach a good standard of living. That corruption across the country needs to be checked. That is India's number 1 disease. The cast and class system needs to come to an end too. BE QUICK INDIA.
Peace - UK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

A child who brings forward the fear of strict teachers and strict parents can have difficulty while dealing with authorities when even grown up and in totally different surroundings. This makes them react with the current authorities and other people in a way they would have reacted with strict teachers and parents if they had enough will power that time.....forgetting that these are not the same people and they dont even know the man's past. And so called low caste or low class person will not feel safe in lots of enviroments due to the past fear which is brought forward in his mind.

So what I am trying to say is that soon after birth, to feed in this hatred about India's caste and class system etc can not be beneficial and is truely dangerous in fact.

India is dealing with the new modern world and we all love peace and unity. I know that India is trying and needs to carry on the good work but much faster these days as we already have many low caste and mistreated grown ups in the society and surely they carry some anger. Hinduism also has answers. It is not the pass time of the rich and well placed only.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Surat, India Discussions

Search the Surat, India Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
friendship and morrrr (Jul '13) Jul 2 Pinku 21
young top in surat (Jun '13) Jun 24 Prince Khan 8
i want girlfriend Jun 23 rajprem041 1
Gey sex (Nov '13) Jun 17 kris 10
hot and hansome playboy here for females... (Aug '13) May '14 rohit 4
Denver Family Counseling Services May '14 lgcounseling 1
Kiran awarded as the Highest Exporter of white ... (Jul '12) Apr '14 lkjfsdf 5
•••
•••