Rape, gang rape cases increasing in Pakistan

Dec 27, 2010 Full story: AndhraNews 23

The incidents of sexual harassment against women, particularly rape and gang rape incidents have increased at an alarmingly rate of over 13 percent across Punjab and the Gujranwala regions in Pakistan.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rotislam

Warwick, UK

#1 Dec 27, 2010
I hope this is not an Indian story designed to besmirch the good morals of Islamic Pakistan!

If young men are prevented from expressing their normal sexual desires especially in a conservative Islamic country, they are going to show their frustrations in other criminal ways!

Pakistani women are covered up, kept away, no music, no music, no mixing, limited entertainment...basically nothing under pure Islamic rule!

Rape is an evil bestial crime & if it is on the increase in Pakistan, the land of the PURE can sort it out themselves;.....all they have to do is refer to their Quran to find out what its instructions are? Surah 33:59 says, Women should be fully covered up except a small opening for ONE eye! Blame the women for these crimes...what else?
Tit for Tat

Rajkot, India

#3 Dec 29, 2010
The innocent rapist gang must have been allured in to sex by the guilty (raped) female.It is time the females be totally banned (even in burqa)to venture out of the home in Pakistan to save the "chastity" of pious sexual men on prowl (for sex) on the streets.Even Adam was allured into sex by Eve who also was the cause of Adam's banishment from the Gardens of Eden for disobeying the God who had commanded them not to eat the fruit.After all Pakistan is the land of "pure",and women are the evil.
Sleek

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 29, 2010
Rape is legal in Pakistan. It is OK to treat women as second class citizens, its in Pakistani Muslim culture.
Shanna

Reading, UK

#5 Dec 29, 2010
Yes agreed. This is a part of their filthy culture and it states it in their toilet paper book the koran. Bloody dirty muslim terrorist raping scum.
Ex- Pakistani

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Dec 29, 2010
Pakistanis are the scums of the earth. They are two faced and untrustful. I had a friend from Pakistan. That evil man stabbed me in the back while smiling and talking nice things on my face.
They are not to be trusted.
Anonymous

Asia/Pacific Region

#7 Dec 29, 2010
whole world is getting real face of pakistani.. failed state and gang rape.. all symptoms shows towords next Afghanistan...some years later afghanistan.
Indian

Central District, Hong Kong

#8 Dec 30, 2010
evil venom wrote:
whole world is getting real face of pakistani.. failed state and gang rape.. all symptoms shows towords next Afghanistan...some years later afghanistan.
Pakistan should merge in to Afghanistan.

Best business: Opium & Terror training.
Tit for Tat

Rajkot, India

#9 Dec 30, 2010
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistan should merge in to Afghanistan.
Best business: Opium & Terror training.
Afghanistan is a sovereign nation.Afghanistan is not a terrorist nation but it is Pakistan which is training terrorists and sending them to Afghanistan.Taliban in Afghanistan is the creation of Pakistan Army and ISI.Taliban was sent to Afghanistan to defeat the Northern Alliance so with Taliban in Afghanistan,Pakistan can rule Afghanistan in proxy and share the dirty money earned on poppy drugs with Taliban.
Pakistan is jealous of India helping rebuild Afghanistan so is their follower the Taliban and wants India out since India is a big hindrance to Pak establishing proxy rule.People of Afghanistan hate Pakistanis as well as Taliban,but love India for its generous contribution in rebuilding war raged Afghanistan.
Rotislam

Warwick, UK

#10 Dec 30, 2010
Will this mean more Pakistani women will leave Islam for the safety of Christianity or even Hinduism, where they will be respected, honoured and treated as equal?

There is no honour in Islam for women; imagine the Islamic Prophet had 13 wives, 2 were Jewess, 1 his own daughter in law, & 1 only 9 year little girl!

Muslim women should start questioning why there are no females in their faith?
not asian

UK

#11 Jan 9, 2011
The truth is out about uk pakistan men, well done jack straw .
MrWhite

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Jan 9, 2011
Pashtuns have a tradition for buggering pre-adolescent "dancing boys". It shocks me that they are even interested in women.
mundeh

Reading, UK

#13 Jan 16, 2011
So sad that u ppl are obsessed with pakistan...the white man sees u both as chess pices
MrWhite

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Jan 16, 2011
If you don't like the "white man", get out of Britain. You wogs are savages! England doesn't need you or want you.
Sweetie

Cleveland, OH

#16 Jan 17, 2011
Pakistanis and Indians are both evil back stabbers. Weren't they in the same country before 1947?
Sleek

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jan 17, 2011
Sweetie wrote:
Pakistanis and Indians are both evil back stabbers. Weren't they in the same country before 1947?
Shut up you evil witch.. Its none of your business just get the hell out of this forum.
Sweetie

Cleveland, OH

#18 Jan 18, 2011
You shut up Sleek from Phoenix, Arizona? Why aren't you back in Pakistan? I know why. You were arrested back there.
Sleek

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Jan 18, 2011
You must be really dumb to assume I am from Pakistan. If I was a cop I would arrest you for your dumbness...
meea2546 at yahoo com

India

#20 Jun 6, 2012
i am a hindu owman and i dream of pak guys raping me.i am mad may be but it is truth
Rotislam wrote:
I hope this is not an Indian story designed to besmirch the good morals of Islamic Pakistan!
If young men are prevented from expressing their normal sexual desires especially in a conservative Islamic country, they are going to show their frustrations in other criminal ways!
Pakistani women are covered up, kept away, no music, no music, no mixing, limited entertainment...basically nothing under pure Islamic rule!
Rape is an evil bestial crime & if it is on the increase in Pakistan, the land of the PURE can sort it out themselves;.....all they have to do is refer to their Quran to find out what its instructions are? Surah 33:59 says, Women should be fully covered up except a small opening for ONE eye! Blame the women for these crimes...what else?
the BIG LIE

Maroa, IL

#21 Aug 16, 2012
Why is it that rape and sexual abuse is an accepted weapon in Islam? Does the Quran teach this? Does Allah accept this? Islam is a sexually perverted religion that produces sexually perverted followers. The Holy Bible says that sex is to ONLY be between ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN. Muslims say that Islam is the "religion of peace". That is nothing but a huge lie, the lie of the century!
well

Hamilton, Canada

#22 Aug 16, 2012
Why are Muslums doing this during Ramadan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punjab, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sikhs demand justice in 1984 anti-Sikh riots (Nov '07) Tue HindChowChow 3,323
Secret n safe sex in punjab female msg me Dec 22 sandhu 13
India should finally destroy Pakistan............. (Apr '11) Dec 19 aks jaiswal 260
India says bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman ... Dec 19 LOC 2
Visiting clerics and RSS's Muslim wing sell Kas... Dec 16 Watchman 39
India: 10 blinded in botched surgeries Dec 8 Messed Up 19
LIVE! Uber cab driver was involved in a rape ca... Dec 7 Geeta Saar 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:32 am PST