rpsingh

Ashburn, VA

#615 Mar 19, 2013
Dont Give cash or DD to any company. This is not legal. Aloft Communication, OVM group, Asian Group, Sofcon and many others are No.1 Frauds!!! Beware of them!!!.
Anil Pandey

New Delhi, India

#617 Mar 19, 2013
Oxient Technologies is a fastest growing IT company.
It is not a fraud company.
deepak

Ashburn, VA

#618 Mar 20, 2013
can anyone tell me about Rax Infotech,is it a fraud company? Hope u will reply earlier,coz they called me for an interview on this saturday.
parvez zaidi

Delhi, India

#620 Mar 23, 2013
company ke baare me jan sakte hai .

use scamadvisor and then put company url in check website block then u come to know everything about company.
Max3logic fraud

Guwahati, India

#621 Mar 23, 2013
Their customer support is good until you make the first payment.
You will not know what is happening behind you.
They will not give you project report, flowchart, agreement, Source code .....

Unlimited issue but zero support

No guarantee of project delivery
pankaj dutt

Delhi, India

#622 Mar 31, 2013
such a shameful act ALOF ,shame on u...
m kumar

New Delhi, India

#626 Apr 22, 2013
dont believe in computer institute in delhi noida gurgaon area , i suffered lot ,all are full of fake and they all use to play with student life. earlier when i didn't hav idea abt 'Ameerpet, Hyd' i was simply struggling struggling and struggling only in ncr/delhi. ppl used to say tht u hav fault , but nw i understand wht was the fault ,my fault was i was learning or doing courses in north india ......i m specially warn u from some institute and most fake and dumb institute is Sky infotech if u really want to learn and want to do job then must leave delhi/ncr and go to Ameerpet hyd u ll save ur career
m kumar

New Delhi, India

#628 Apr 22, 2013
dont believe in ( SAY NO TO SKY INFOTECH) computer institute in delhi noida gurgaon area , i suffered lot ,all are full of fake and they all use to play with student life. earlier when i didn't hav idea abt 'Ameerpet, Hyd' i was simply struggling struggling and struggling only in ncr/delhi. ppl used to say tht u hav fault , but nw i understand wht was the fault ,my fault was i was learning or doing courses in north india ......i m specially warn u from some institute and most fake and dumb institute is Sky infotech if u really want to learn and want to do job then must leave delhi/ncr and go to Ameerpet hyd u ll save ur career
vineysagar

Chandigarh, India

#630 Apr 22, 2013
abe yrr genuine company kon kon c ha IT k liy
Karunesh upadhyay

Bangalore, India

#631 Apr 24, 2013
Can anyone tell me about oxient technologies pvt. ltd
? Plz give right information .
Or tell me , good company name in NCR , i am fresher and looking for a job ..
Sam

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#632 May 9, 2013
Suwarna soft is a fake company set up in a room. The HR speaks poor English learned from english speaking course haryana and the so called CEO and PM are good for nothing. They stress on Daily greetings then real metal of an employee. this company sicks man top of all payment will be delayed and sometimes no pays at all. Corporate pay scale is not followed here....
Manish Pandey

Delhi, India

#633 May 12, 2013
rajeev noida wrote:
plz tell me about mawai infotech pvt ltd,noida sec-63.plz tel
"Sala Mawai madarchod sal bahut bada chor company hai sala google tab block kar rakha haibolta ki Manish ke amma google pr mujra karti hai jo dekhe ga"
ashish

India

#634 May 14, 2013
swell technosoft is a fraud company
fake consultant

Delhi, India

#635 May 17, 2013
Sparkle future multi task consultancy located in sec-2B, plot no - 746, vasundhara near uttranchal plaza gaziabad is totally fraud and fake consultancy .It extracts 2000/-RS intially for registration and provides back door entry and fake company jobs & promises that they will refund our money back if they fail to provide job ...So friends "Beware of such consultancies!!!" they will ruin our career... Somebody should take strict action against such consultancy...so that innocent people don't get into there trap!!!
TRIPATHI

Delhi, India

#636 May 23, 2013
pluto technology pvt ltd is fake company .they take money around 25000 and commited 5000 pm stapend but they not do so.there is raman(marketing manager),lalita aur MD- PANDEY THEY ARE FARUD .PLS FRD DO NOT GO THERE . I HAD WASTED SIX MONTH THERE
sumit sharma

Ashburn, VA

#637 May 23, 2013
yaar koi batayega intasysindia noida e155, noida 63 fraud hai ki nahi
Shilpa

Melbourne, Australia

#638 May 27, 2013
Oxient technology situated in Noida is fake comapny.
it earn money from those who is fail to search job.
by showing the attractive plans they fraught the candidates.
they earn more than 40 k from a employee.
i visit last time here and they asked me to give 10k initilly.
So please save your career.
lokesh sharma

Delhi, India

#639 May 27, 2013
anamika wrote:
which is the best institute for learning .net in delhi or noida????
IT Brain Shapers.In munirka delhi.
Sam

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#640 May 28, 2013
Suwarna Soft is Fake Friends they will keep you money and will not pay you anything....... they have a poor system and the infrastructure is the example and clue for you to get going and save yourself.... I left my deposit and salary both as they hired some cheap resource than me...................
sushant

Ashburn, VA

#641 May 29, 2013
, guys..... If Any company asking for security fund or training fees, considered it as a fraud company....in noida most of the companies are fraud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Delhi, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi creating a wechat sex group add me to join (Apr '14) 5 hr prathap 39
Indian actress Priyanka Chopra seeking a man, b... (Feb '07) 7 hr niki 276
kisi b girl ko frndship krni h to contact me rp... 7 hr robin31 2
bbm pin-"7FF4B91B. 7 hr robin31 1
hot and sexy girls in delhi 9953511990Mrsonu h... (Feb '13) 7 hr Prashant 209
I m lonely......looking for a gf in delhi......... 7 hr robin31 32
Delhi girls please share ur contact numbers who... (Sep '13) 7 hr aashish_ansh 278
whats ur wechat id??? (Jul '13) 11 hr vicky 716

New Delhi, India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE