Posted in the New Delhi, India Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

New Delhi, India

#1 Mar 4, 2013
competitor post negative reviews

Aloft communication Pvt. Ltd. Is a reputed IT Solutions company based in Delhi NCR Region having its existence in usa, Berkshire with the name of Amulet Creations Ltd. which is an ISO Certified company.

From Aloft Communications, you can expect to get innovative and timely solutions customized for your website at cost-effective prices. Direct and prompt communication with our clients is another aspect that sets us apart from the rest in business. Starting from the beginning till the end of a project, our clients are active participants in our work, giving us their feedback and asking for changes, if any. It is needless to say that with such a free flowing communication, the end result would be exactly what you had perceived it to be, if not a notch above. So, dare to dream beyond extreme and let Aloft Communications pave the path to reach that summit

Since: Mar 13

New Delhi, India

#2 Mar 4, 2013
sir, I Sanjeev Saini one of our client from past 2yrs I order approx 5,000 of chargers in both multipoint as well as regular uses, you assured me that you placed my order in time but it’s one month is already crossed now , please make sure me that at when I got my order is to be furnished on time
Arsh says

New Delhi, India

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Its a Good company.
sunil sharma

New Delhi, India

#4 Mar 8, 2013
aloft is not a fake company
shailesh kumar

New Delhi, India

#5 Mar 8, 2013
hi frndz
any company dont ask for deposting amount for job.
shailesh kumar

New Delhi, India

#6 Mar 8, 2013
competitor post negative reviews. Aloft communication, A-146, sec-63, Noida a good company.
shailesh kumar

New Delhi, India

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Aloft communication Pvt. Ltd. Is a reputed IT Solutions company based in Delhi NCR Region having its existence in india, Berkshire with the name of Amulet Creations Ltd. which is an ISO Certified company.
aloft123

New Delhi, India

#8 Mar 8, 2013
competitor post fake & negative reviews
Whether you are a growing business looking to increase business sales and bookings online – or a business with plans for expansion in India or Abroad, Aloft communications can help you take the next step.
Sanjeev Saini

New Delhi, India

#9 Mar 8, 2013
sir, I Sanjeev Saini one of our client from past 2yrs I order approx 5,000 of chargers in both multipoint as well as regular uses, you assured me that you placed my order in time but it’s one month is already crossed now , please make sure me that at when I got my order is to be furnished on time.

Really aloft is good company and competitor post fake & negative reviews
gaurav pandey

India

#10 Mar 22, 2013
aloft is abest company in all over word imfact it is going become no 1 company in india
puja singh

Moradabad, India

#11 Mar 22, 2013
friends aloft is a frod company please don't waist your presious money.
mayank

Ashburn, VA

#12 Mar 26, 2013
hi
tell me is aloft communication is fraud? as they take interview in groups and demand for a dd of 30000 as security. is it right?? please tell me
arjun

Jammu, India

#13 Apr 12, 2013
aloft communication is not a fraud company but its like a froad companies....some of my friends join this company 3 months ago ....they deposit 30000....and company member were saying they wil give 8000 during training of 3 month and after training it will be incresed and will give 15000 after training....and after 1 year they wil return 30000..but now company still giving 8000..my frnds did a mistake that they signed a bond in which written that they will get 8000....after asking about 15000 thousand they said dont worry we will increse it....but now company is saying we r not responsible for anything.....so i would suggest dont join this company......
prince gupta

Ghaziabad, India

#14 Apr 18, 2013
i hv my documentation scheduled on monday in aloft electronics..should i go for it or not..
Rohan

New Delhi, India

#15 May 24, 2013
nexus and aloft both are same company. You can search in google. Type "nexus business solution complaints" and "aloft communication complaints". In both of the search you will get one common result ie. "Nexus business solutions noida- a cheat company - grahak seva". And also realize one thing that what they asked to you in interview I think they took a small interview which would be hr interview and also asked one or two technical question. Was all that enough for a technical position....
in brief without wasting time I would suggest you do not waste your money and time in a cheap fraud and with thief persons (pranjal yadav and D.V. Singh are two famous thief) because they will not provide you salary. They either pay rs 500 or rs 1000(what ever would be your salary) or never pay you. I think this is enough for a intelligent person. I have been worked there for 2 months and from that time to this date nexus has changed his complete staff. There were 14 people in development team at that time and all of us are out from nexus. They recruit 5 to 10 persons each month and reduce his old staff by saying that "your performance is not good".
Dilip kumar

Chattarpur, India

#17 Jun 8, 2013
who the hell is talking about aloft communication,just stop writing anything fucking bullshit about this fraud company.It's one of the fcking fraud company running in Delhi/NCR. The company's owner named as madharchod pranjal yadav and chutiya ka lund behenchod manager DB singh are playing with the careers of innocent students. just one request from my side don't get trap by there side, it's better to be jobless rather to join this company....
kumar

Gurgaon, India

#18 Jul 23, 2013
shailesh kumar wrote:
hi frndz
any company dont ask for deposting amount for job.
thats right shailesh almost more than 50 jobseekers are victim of this bullshit company and i am one of them... its 110% fraud company
pks

Gurgaon, India

#20 Jul 23, 2013
arjun wrote:
aloft communication is not a fraud company but its like a froad companies....some of my friends join this company 3 months ago ....they deposit 30000....and company member were saying they wil give 8000 during training of 3 month and after training it will be incresed and will give 15000 after training....and after 1 year they wil return 30000..but now company still giving 8000..my frnds did a mistake that they signed a bond in which written that they will get 8000....after asking about 15000 thousand they said dont worry we will increse it....but now company is saying we r not responsible for anything.....so i would suggest dont join this company......
Mr. ARJUN i want to tell you one thing your friends are fortunate that they were getting 8k almost every one is getting 1000 or 500 salary instead of 8k...
ANIL215

Delhi, India

#22 Aug 14, 2013
can anybody tell me some consultancy which will provide me job and get their fees in my salary .is their any consultancy exist for fresher
vatsal

Lucknow, India

#23 Sep 5, 2013
fake compny..(lund compny)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Delhi, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex whatsapp (Nov '13) 31 min nkpatel 317
chudna kitna zaroori h..kisi ladki k liye 1 hr Huny 11
delhi women seeking men 9958277782classifieds -... (Apr '14) 3 hr sweetdevil17 23
muje safe sex krna h.i m 22 ..tel me 4 hr Sonu 35
We Have jUST 9711 590 ~ 816 a all kinds of mode... 4 hr DINESH 9
cricketers ke saath kaise chudna hai (Aug '13) 5 hr Bottom 42
Choose the right vendor for CRM 5 hr Jiya khan 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:26 am PST