What Happend to Expressway of Najafgarh?

Posted in the Najafgarh, India Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Manojeet Singh (TV Journalist)”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2008
One express way is to be made via Goela Dairy,behind Shyam Vihar,Sai Baba Temple....But nothing is showing in that route. You can share your thoughts about benefits & losses of of this expressway towards Najafgarh. What are your proposals for this. Whether it is right or not.
RAJINDRA SINGH SEHRAWAT

Delhi, India

#2 Dec 20, 2008
Dear Manojeet

This expressway is very urgent for this area, it will give better apportunity of development to us, but we do not know the fate of this. Is there anybody who can give the status of this project.

with regards.
YOGENDER SINGH

India

#3 Dec 22, 2008
Dear frnds,As far as i know it is in process,people in Baprola village have started getting their 1~2 notices(for reward)& some of them in our village (Dichaon)too.
But they have not recieved the notices,as they(govt) are giving the old rates(24 lacs)& farmers are demanding for atleast the latest(75 lacs).
May be within next month all the picture will be clear.
But it seems that this issue is going to be same like in Greater Noida.
Already heavy aggetation is going on in kanjhawla/Karala side ,So things are going to be quite tough further.
Rajindra Singh Sehrawat

Delhi, India

#4 Jan 26, 2009
Dear Yogender

May u like to tell me the status of this express way as on date.

with regards.
sehrawat
YOGENDER SINGH SHOKEEN

India

#5 Jan 28, 2009
Dear Rajender ji,
People have started recieving awards(notices)for their land which has been acquired in this express way.
But definately will take time as people are demanding for atleast the latest 75 Lacs /acre instead of 24 Lacs.So it's going to be a hot issue in coming days like what happened in Kanjhawla.
So it will take it's own time.
Just wait and watch.

With Rgds
Yogi.
Ajay

Delhi, India

#6 Feb 14, 2010
Guys !!! all of you are right ...We seriously need this expressway for better connectivity for Najafgarh...otherwise this area would not develop much ....
krishan

Delhi, India

#7 Apr 27, 2010
i visited the block office of najafgarh and they told me that the expressway will defenatly go, but the process will be fasten up after the commonwealth games,due to the first priority of delhi/central govt.
Rajindra Singh Sehrawat

India

#8 Apr 29, 2010
Thans Krishan,
This expressway will be life line of this area. without bypass of najafgarh it is not a traffic jam problem it seem life jam of najafgarh.
with regards.
sehrawat
sanjiv kumar

Lumbini, Nepal

#9 Apr 30, 2010
Hi, I am sanjiv and have proud as a resident of Najafgarh. One thing I would like to say that Najafgarh is a neglected part of the National capital. A lot of things have to be done in this area but the same has not yet been done due to lack of interest of our MLA & MP and local people too including myself. If concrete action will not be taken in this region well in time then poor road and infrastructure will become the identity of Najafgarh.Connectivity of the Metro rail with Najafgarh is an issue which cant be avoided for long time. I request Respected leaders and people to do something for the region. if they will do some thing for the region first then they will not have to beg for votes during the Election. Why they are not trying to understand the feelings of the residents of Najafgarh. I also request the resident of Najafgarh that they should elect the MLA /MPS on the basis of their efforts and their deeds not on the basis of their cast and political party.
Rajindra Singh Sehrawat

India

#10 May 1, 2010
well said sanjeev, but only good thought is not sufficent we have to do some concreate.
Paresh

Delhi, India

#12 Jul 22, 2010
Dear Friends,

Can anyone help me to find correct map of Najafgarh expressway?
Let me know, if you have information regarding from where it crosses thru SHyam vihar?

Thanks,

Paresh
Parvinder

Malaysia

#14 Aug 3, 2010
This Highway is the most crucial thing to happen to the Najafgarh region an with the highway the area will practically be part of Delhi.
But the irony is that though there is a lot of talk about this but nothing seems to be happening..
Can anyone give me an idea by when this project will be completed .
K Abreu

Pune, India

#16 Aug 17, 2010
Delhi Govt. has incurred a huge amount in CWG and the OC-CWG has taken huge loans from the Central Govt. All this money has to be recovered and it will take at least 20years. So development projects in backward areas of Delhi, Najafgarh for one, can wait for the next 20 years when something concrete may happen. In other words, nothing will happen and let us not live in a fool's paradise. We are second-class citizens, guys. Agree or Don't Agree in whatever I have said.
Rajindra Singh Sehrawat

India

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Dear Abreu,

Is there any solution of this problem. We really do not like to live in fool's paradise but there is no way. We are pround that we are original citizen of Delhi. We live here to much before muslim eprior. But still people think us second class citizen of Delhi. It really heart us. But there is no way. Because Ms Shiela Dixit also a outsider for us and she think we are outsider.
K Abreu

Pune, India

#18 Aug 18, 2010
There is no solution except wait and watch. MPs/MLAs at the most submit proposals under MPLADS to the State Government and the babu in the Secretariat is the VIP. If the CWG was not there and with all that money Delhi could have become a world-class city but let us not forget the people who matter for development work are all outsiders. They come to Delhi, work and earn and go back to their home-States. So who is interested about Delhi ? So wait and watch my friends.
Rajindra Singh Sehrawat

India

#19 Aug 18, 2010
Dear Abreu,

U absolutely wright, but how much wait? we original people of delhi have no way to go anywhere. srounding states like haryana, up and even rajasthan have better facility than najafgarh, here Sh. Jai Kishan Sharmaji, Sh. Sajjan Kumar have long winning record in leadership, but nothing has been done for us. What we have? in najafgarh no hospital, no space for tuda mandi, no space for sabzi mandi, no by pass, and delhi metro it is phool's paradise to take dream of it. God knows we our area have these facilities.
Amit

New Delhi, India

#20 Aug 19, 2010
Dear Friends,

Can anyone help me to find correct map of Najafgarh expressway?
Let me know, if you have information regarding from where it crosses?

Thanks,

Amit
K Abreu

Mumbai, India

#21 Aug 19, 2010
Rajindra Singh Sehrawat wrote:
Dear Abreu,
U absolutely wright, but how much wait? we original people of delhi have no way to go anywhere. srounding states like haryana, up and even rajasthan have better facility than najafgarh, here Sh. Jai Kishan Sharmaji, Sh. Sajjan Kumar have long winning record in leadership, but nothing has been done for us. What we have? in najafgarh no hospital, no space for tuda mandi, no space for sabzi mandi, no by pass, and delhi metro it is phool's paradise to take dream of it. God knows we our area have these facilities.
For all the infrastructure you need to make life easy and comfortable in Najafgarh, you need land. The Government does not have a land bank so they have to buy from the farmers who want an exhorbitant price which the Government cannot afford. The villagers and farmers cannot be forcibly evicted from their land and houses by the Government. Do you find any solution ?
Rajindra Singh Sehrawat

India

#22 Aug 19, 2010
Dear Abreu,

I think u wrong, Govt. can provide too much land as he need. Haryana Govt. provide too much land for power plants and express highway and railway line and builders near sonipat, faridabad and bahadurgarh as well as U.P. govt. also provide too much land for builder and power plant near dadri and greater noida and yamuna expressway. I can't understand where's delhi govt. money has gone? Haryana Govt. have money, U.P. govt. have money, Rajasthan govt. have money then Delhi govt. money where has gone dear? Ms. Mayawatji seriously fighting for International Airport and Metro rail for Greater Noida and Gaziabad they have plenty of Money and going to set up a big gas based power plant near greater noida. Why Mrs. Shiela Dixit have scarcity of money? Whereas Delhi govt. budget is much bigger than these neighbouring states. She has no will to do develoment in outer delhi. There is lot of land near najafgarh and narela and bawana, why not she use this land for development. She can spent and hug amount to flourishing south delhi and NDMC area but when the name come out for outer delhi her hand always remain empty. How money is used in yamuna par, south delhi, cannaught place, u know dear? But for us she has no money? where this money has gone yaar? Give good compensation to farmers around 2 to 3 crores per acres and take land from them and develop it yaar. She can spend creres of rupees on cannought place then whey not on najafgarh yaar? Actually she is Dixit after marriage but actually Sheila Dixitji belongs to 1947 migrated family and she never want to develop Delhi Dehat, actually she hate us, and we have also wright to hate this lady.
K Abreu

Pune, India

#23 Aug 21, 2010
Where is the money to pay the farmers 2-3 crores ?
If Najafgarh has to be developed it will. Can you tell me what was Najafgarh 20 years ago, and then, I will offer my comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Najafgarh, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why NAJAFGARH is World Famous now ? (Oct '08) Sep '14 vicky Dhankhar 28
Good News for Najafgarh (Dec '07) Aug '14 surenca 131
kalyan ke 100% fix game dont miss now cl0738121... Aug '14 viru bhai 1
kalyanmatkatips.wapka.mobi (Mar '13) Aug '14 viru bhai 2
Urgent need of METRO TRAIN in Najafgarh! (Mar '07) Jul '14 Mukesh 227
IS BJP NOT DOING MISTAKE in NAJAFGARH ELECTIONS (Oct '13) Dec '13 sikender 12
guess the mla of najafgarh after assembly poll ... Dec '13 dabang singh dagar 0
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:08 pm PST