Islamic Bloc Blames - Global Warming' for Pakistan Flooding

Aug 19, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.cnsnews.com

The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) has blamed the flooding in Pakistan on “global warming,” even though scientists are generally wary of linking any single or series of weather events on climate change ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm surprised the OIC didn't blame the floods in Pakistan on Israel.
Anwar Rizvi

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Yeah arab countries, keep selling that oil.
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe DeCaro wrote:
I'm surprised the OIC didn't blame the floods in Pakistan on Israel.
But they have already blamed US and India for the flood.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articlesho...
passerby

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 19, 2010
 
The inflammatory reports in a country that's been dubbed "Paranoidistan" surfaced even as Pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, in an interview to ABC, endorsed a purported ISI report last week that home-grown extremism and not India constituted a primary security threat to the country.

Read more: US urges Pak to accept Indian aid; hardliners blame India, US for floods - US - World - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articlesho...

Is there any hope of salvation for this country?
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

passerby wrote:
Is there any hope of salvation for this country?
Paranoidistan suffers from a very acute case of Islamitis, I see no hope for it.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 19, 2010
 
Chiclets wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoidistan suffers from a very acute case of Islamitis, I see no hope for it.
'Off with its head' would be a good remedy
Mr Ekko

Warrington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

What happened to "Allah causes all disasters as punishment"? I suppose that rule does'nt apply to islamic countries.
blue_zinc

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 19, 2010
 
Are the infidel Muslims helping the Pakistani flood victims? food, medicine?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 19, 2010
 
Mr Ekko wrote:
What happened to "Allah causes all disasters as punishment"? I suppose that rule does'nt apply to islamic countries.
Afer the tsunami in Indonesia, an imam blamed it on the behavior of its non-muslim tourists!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 19, 2010
 
blue_zinc wrote:
Are the infidel Muslims helping the Pakistani flood victims? food, medicine?
http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/the-monit...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

[The vast majority of funding for the U.N.-led relief operation so far has come from traditional donors -- principally the United States, Australia, Denmark and Britain. Many of Pakistan's regional allies and neighbors, including China, Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as other developing countries, have sent only a trickle of aid in the crucial first weeks of the crisis.]

Hang on

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 19, 2010
 
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Afer the tsunami in Indonesia, an imam blamed it on the behavior of its non-muslim tourists!
Hahaha I would love to hear this imams response to the floods in Pakistan. Maybe he blames it on the tiny minority of non-muslims behaving badly.
Hang on

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 19, 2010
 
lilya wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/the-monit...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
[The vast majority of funding for the U.N.-led relief operation so far has come from traditional donors -- principally the United States, Australia, Denmark and Britain. Many of Pakistan's regional allies and neighbors, including China, Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as other developing countries, have sent only a trickle of aid in the crucial first weeks of the crisis.]
Why do we send them anything? Once they have cleared up this mess the thanks we recieve will be flag burning and anti western chants. I wont donate a single penny to this, I know a lot of them don't feel that way but enough of them do to be able draw attention to their hatred of us infidels.
Paki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 19, 2010
 
We do not need aid frm Christians, Jews & Hindus…Allah will punish all infidels like yu.
RAAAAW

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 19, 2010
 
Hang on wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha I would love to hear this imams response to the floods in Pakistan. Maybe he blames it on the tiny minority of non-muslims behaving badly.
or all muzzies not growing beard long enough as ordered by allah...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 19, 2010
 
Hang on wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we send them anything? Once they have cleared up this mess the thanks we recieve will be flag burning and anti western chants. I wont donate a single penny to this, I know a lot of them don't feel that way but enough of them do to be able draw attention to their hatred of us infidels.
I'm still trying to find out what in the world they know that could damage America. It is obvious they are fence straddling and helping the terrorists. What are they holding over our heads?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 19, 2010
 
Paki wrote:
We do not need aid frm Christians, Jews & Hindus…Allah will punish all infidels like yu.
Good, there are many needy people Christians can help right in our own back yard, but in the mean time you seem to be busy with Allah and karma.

Since: May 10

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 19, 2010
 
i blame it on allah.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 19, 2010
 
Paki wrote:
We do not need aid frm Christians, Jews & Hindus…Allah will punish all infidels like yu.
Why are you living in an infidel country? You should be drowning in the flood.
passerby

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 20, 2010
 
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you living in an infidel country? You should be drowning in the flood.
Their lack of logic is to me simply off the wall.

The results of inbreeding rear it's ugly head once again.
Hang on

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 20, 2010
 
RAAAAW wrote:
<quoted text>
or all muzzies not growing beard long enough as ordered by allah...
Maybe they should grow long beards. This might help to soak up some of the flood water

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Muzaffargarh, India Discussions

Search the Muzaffargarh, India Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Raped' Pakistan teen dies after setting self o... Mar '14 Zakir Naik 13
'Raped' Pakistan teen dies after setting self o... Mar '14 Ram Ka LOrda Sita Ka PudA 2
CJP takes suo motu notice of Muzaffargarh rape Feb '14 mICHEAL 1
25,000 soldiers guard Pakistan's nuclear stockpile (Jul '13) Jul '13 mICHEAL 2
Pakistan "Robin Hood" aims to wrest election fr... (Apr '13) Apr '13 mICHEAL 2
PPP flashes win with might in Multan (Jul '12) Jul '12 Rizwan Kazmi 1
Pakistan accepts $5M from India in flood aid (Aug '10) Oct '10 samr 114
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••