Ash overtakes Sush yet again.

Feb 14, 2009 Full story: Newkerala.com 7

In the early 90s, there was a huge rivalry between beauty queens Sushmita Sen and Aishwarya Rai after they participated in the Miss India pageant together.

Full Story
Gloria Lee Singapore

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Feb 14, 2009
Someone gives up another gain. We believe if Ash acts in the role of Rani Laxmibai, she can carry her role off well as Ash has been trained in traditional dance moves - she can do swordfighting parts very well too like the "fight" between the characters of Jodha & Akbar in the Bollywood movie - JODHA AKBAR. Ash will look cool, elegant and stylish on horseback.
Bijai

Paramaribo, Suriname

#2 May 5, 2009
Definetely not!! Sushmita Sen has the grace of a Rani/Queen. The role will suite het the best. Sush is the most elegant lady in bollywood!
Tropics

Fords, NJ

#3 Jan 1, 2011
Why compare them? I believe both are fine actresses and obviously good looking Miss Universe and Miss World in 94, so there's no need to compare them for no reason. They are both talented and they are not rivals for real life! In fact they have no problem with each other. I hate when people compare two actresses like for example Aishwarya with Preity even though they know both are very good friends in real life.
Truth

Bangalore, India

#4 Jan 25, 2011
What is the need to compare two actreses ash miss world and sush miss universe.
Adi

Bangalore, India

#5 Jan 25, 2011
I think sush is more beautiful than ash. But sush has to loose her weight.
Arpita

Ban Pratunam Tha Khai, Thailand

#7 Jan 25, 2011
definitely Sush is elegant, kind and looks more natural than Aish
diana

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2011
Aishwarya is amazing. she is the prettiest actress ever.Her beauty is mesmerising and her smile is radiant.she should have been Miss universe.Sushmita sen is wooden and she can never match the very graceful aishwarya.

Aishwarya would be ideal for rani laxmibai.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jhansi, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2-year-old girl thrown out of running train, dies (Aug '10) Sep '10 Agree 2
India's 15 most-read newspapers (May '10) May '10 mrs joan guest 1
Joint US-India military exercise (Oct '09) Oct '09 levelheaded 3
koca (Mar '09) Mar '09 celal koca 1
Allama Mashraqi and the Unity of Mankind. By Na... (Aug '07) Aug '08 ALI 10
Jhansi News (Dec '06) Mar '08 Jas 4
A train finally to Khajuraho (Jan '08) Feb '08 Achauras 2

Jhansi, India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE