Butcher who forced an Indian woman into modern-day slavery and raped her is jailed for 11 years

May 16, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail

Jailed: Enkarta Balapovi was sentenced to 11 years in prison for raping an Indian woman and treating her like a slave A butcher who forced an Indian woman into modern-day slavery and raped her was jailed for 11 years today.

Full Story

“ *_* Happy-go-lucky *_*”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 May 16, 2013
This is unfair. After going through the story, I felt that justice has not been done to the woman. The rapist and the other two women who were involved in trafficking the woman should have been given the severest punishment to set the right example for the other wrongdoers. A death sentence for the rapist and a life sentence for the two women who were involved in trafficking would have been the apt punishment for the convicts.

“ *_* Happy-go-lucky *_*”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2013
The convicts of attempt to rape cases should be castrated and given life sentence. Efforts should be made to ensure that no accused of such cases gets away without being tried at the court. The need of the hour is to give a severe punishment to such criminals so that it serves as a warning to the other potential criminals. Only then can we expect a safe society for women, one which would be free from rapists and sexual assaulters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyderabad, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarees 7 hr khan180 2
i want to make friend with hyderabad girls (Sep '11) Wed I m Dewases 35
girls i wanna have some fun time this weekend. Wed doppy_sit 2
Need a girl for sex in Hitech city Hyderabad (May '14) Wed abdulazeem 26
Ferns N Petals Coupons (Jun '13) Tue sony 27
Forgotten asbestos mine sickens Indian villagers Dec 23 billy 2
**college girl@@97050@73004 Ramp Models** (Jan '12) Dec 23 makelove 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:53 pm PST