Origins of English: Indo-European

Nov 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

In studying how languages have emerged, changed, and died, linguists use the concept of the language family: a group of closely related languages that exhibit similar traits, but which are still independent of each other.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Why I am a hindu

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

“The Sanskrit language, whatever be its antiquity, is of a wonderful structure; more perfect than the Greek, more copious than the Latin, and more exquisitely refined than either, yet bearing to both of them a stronger affinity, both in the roots of verbs and the forms of grammar, than could possibly have been produced by accident; so strong indeed, that no philologer could examine them all three, without believing them to have sprung from some common source, which, perhaps, no longer exists…”

hmmm
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

english gutter rats are NOT indo european dummy!get a life!english are scum who invaded india in 1849 and got kicked out in 1947 . the east indians hate white crackers and never shared their linguistics with any honky peasant!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

there is no such thing as indo European as the word Europe is only 500 years old.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

no such thing as Indo-European the word and place europe only existed for 500 years.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Christianity and hindu Aryan culture are the complete opposite and whites are full of shit!just like whites think the Christian lords name is jesus Christ when his real name is yeshua messiach and he was not white at all. the jews didn't kill the lord pontius pillates and the roman soldiers killed the lord and they were white people.the jews of today are not real jews they are colonial Europeans who are in Israel and stealing Palestinians land and building apartments there. learn some real common sense of truth white devil crackers!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

hinduism is older than Christianity,judaism and islamic religion..whites are the most recent race on the planet,whites have no origin on the planet to call their own as other races have been there before them.non whites have been on the planet for 200,000 years . the cauc mountain had non whites before whites were even there .Europe had black moors.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Caucasoid typo
In a Nutshell

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

''Dose whyyte peoplez be steelin ouh culture and shizz, we tha fathas of humanity yo, Shakespeare was black yo''
In a Nutshell

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
Christianity and hindu Aryan culture are the complete opposite and whites are full of shit!just like whites think the Christian lords name is jesus Christ when his real name is yeshua messiach and he was not white at all. the jews didn't kill the lord pontius pillates and the roman soldiers killed the lord and they were white people.the jews of today are not real jews they are colonial Europeans who are in Israel and stealing Palestinians land and building apartments there. learn some real common sense of truth white devil crackers!
Jesus was a Nazerene Jew, and would have looked like a Nazerene Jew. Closer in appearance to a white person than a black person.

The Jews and Romans both played a part in it.

Try telling them they're not ''real Jews'' and see what happens.

Someone of immigrant stock in Canada telling Jews in Israel they aren't Jews.

Rich ain't it.
In a Nutshell

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
whites are the most recent race on the planet,whites have no origin on the planet to call their own as other races have been there before them.non whites have been on the planet for 200,000 years . the cauc mountain had non whites before whites were even there .Europe had black moors.
200,000 YEARS?

And what was achieved in that time?

Strange how Africans sold Africans into slavery wasn't it?
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

In a Nutshell wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Nazerene Jew, and would have looked like a Nazerene Jew. Closer in appearance to a white person than a black person.
Rich ain't it.
uh no.....
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

In a Nutshell wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich ain't it.
real jews are NOT WHITE STUPID!
Kolkata Proud Bengali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Marwaris and hindi bhashis are all gutter worms,..... they should be thrown outta Kolkata.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Kolkata Proud Bengali wrote:
Marwaris and hindi bhashis are all gutter worms,..... they should be thrown outta Kolkata.
you are a pink alien cave ape which should take your illegal white ass off INDIAN LAND OUR LAND! you don't belong here and the true gutter rat are you people that's why you never amounted to anything without looting from non whites you poverty destitute scum!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

In a Nutshell wrote:
<quoted text>
200,000 YEARS?
whatever they did had nothing to do with you so that is none of your concern.what is everyones concern is what your stinky white rat race have caused to EVERY RACE! we should genocide you stinky cancerous leeches
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

In a Nutshell wrote:
<quoted text>
200,000 YEARS?
what was achieved ? I wouldn't know I wasn't around but I know there wasn't small pox being spread in blankets I know there wasn't aids virus been created nor h5n1 mutated airborne virus as those were created by you white devil sinners! I know before whites invaded india it was a rich monarchy! I know china had gunpowder which whites never had before. I know people were living in their own civilized territory as tribes and had no nuclear weapons.i know Africa had gold in their mines before whites came and STOLE IT!
stiffy sahib

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

FACT wrote:
<quoted text>whatever they did had nothing to do with you so that is none of your concern.what is everyones concern is what your stinky white rat race have caused to EVERY RACE! we should genocide you stinky cancerous leeches
Fuckwit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Calcutta, India Discussions

Search the Calcutta, India Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hi boys mujsha doste karoga me sex voudh ache k... Apr 17 rajesh 5
gay sex (May '13) Apr 15 raju call boy 7
sex job blue film Apr 14 sex job 1
sex job Apr 14 sex job 1
sex (Apr '13) Apr 13 Kolkata 8981694058 6
i m play boy Apr 13 Kolkata 8981694058 2
name radhika meri sat fonsex sms sex karo Mar 29 young boy 4
•••
•••