Paul Naylor

UK

#1 Jul 24, 2011
I need your help please, to locate my wife.

She call's herself "Lalita", her real name is "Mugie Chavan", her married name is "Naylor".

Her family are from Bijapur and they have been travelling between Bijapur and Goa for many years, They stay in Parra, near to Mapusa, Goa in the dry season and return to Bijapur in the rain season.

I first met my wife in Holiday street, Calangute where she set's up a small shop and sell's bags & things, in December 2005.
I soon fell in love with Lalita and we began sleeping together. I could not stay away, I would come to India twice a year just to see her.
All the time I was there, she would ask me to bring her back to England with me. I arranged a visa for her and she came to live with me in Wellingborough, England in March 2009. We where married in Wellingborough on June 20th 2009.
However, it did not last long. Her eldest brother "Namu Chavan" telephoned her every day, telling her that her Mum or Dad were sick and she should come home. In October 2009 she was back in Goa, Mum & Dad where fit and well.

I went to stay in Calangute in March 2010 and Lalita came to see me, she begged me to bring her back to England again.
Little did I know, she had a plan and I fell for it.
Again, I arranged and paid for a visa for her, bought her a plane ticket and she came back to England on December 20th 2010.
On the day she was due to land, I got a call from one of her English friends who lives in Manchester, England, asking me for my address. The woman asked me if she could come and pick Lalita up and take her to Manchester for two or three month's. As you can imagine, I was not happy and I said no.
Lalita was only here for one month when one day I came home from work and she was gone, her Manchester friend had come to get her. It turned out that they had arranged for Lalita to come and work in England and I was the fool who paid for it.
One week later, I got a call from Lalia, she was crying and screaming. Her friend had abandoned her at a motorway service area 300 kilometers from where I live. Lalita can't read, so she couldn't work, I could not leave her there alone so I drove there in my car to get her. I told her that I would give her another chance because I loved her so much. Lalita's family began to call her again, telling her she in wasting her time in England and she should come back to Goa. I told Lalita that England is not a prison and she was free to go if she wishes but she began to cry and told me she wanted to stay with me and have a baby, I believed her and impregnated her.
Then at the end of June, Lalita's cousin "Gopi", who lives in London, England, came and took her away. He then sent her back to India.
I last heard from Lalita when she called me from Mumbai airport to say she was there and nobody had come to meet her.

She was 11 weeks pregnant when she left, her family want her to have an abortion. If she doe's it can be very dangerous for her. I don't want her to kill my baby, she also tricked me out of 1000s of pounds. None of her family will answer their phone to me. I cant get in touch with her.
I'm sure someone reading this, will know where she is. She has four brothers "Namu, Camu, Billu, and Sunil". Three sisters, "Rickma, Anita and Sarah.

If you see her, please tell her to call her husband.

Thank you for all you're help'

Paul Naylor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bijapur, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rail budget disappointing for Karnataka Shettar (Mar '13) Mar '13 Irshad 1
Bijapur district gets another reason to cheer (Aug '08) Jan '13 winery teleportation 6
Remembering Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Jun '10) Sep '12 vishnu 7
Shivaji: Beyond the Legend (Jun '08) Feb '12 Tamil Kitten 12
Indian police arrest 2 men for sacrificing child (Jan '12) Jan '12 Truth in world 6
Registration for Aadhaar begins in two divisions (Jul '11) Aug '11 GreatIndian mother 4
Takes charge (Apr '11) Apr '11 Harun 2

Bijapur, India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE