Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
Joseph

India

#1 Dec 29, 2007
Can some one guide me to get a good credit card and a personal loan with less interest rates.
Umesh

India

#2 Dec 29, 2007
contact Mr. Umesh ( 9986797282 / 41737834 ) for helping you to apply for a credit card / personal loan / tax saving investments.
Soumika

India

#5 Mar 13, 2008
Personal loan, business loan available from vaious private banks and multinational banks. Door step service without any additional expence. Loan amount fron 2Lakhs to 50 Lakhs are available. Also investment schemes related to both tax saving and non- tax saving are available.In short one stop solution to all your financial problem. Call 9916677841 for assistance
Soumika

India

#6 Mar 13, 2008
Personal loan, business loan available from vaious private banks and multinational banks. Door step service without any additional expence. Loan amount fron 2Lakhs to 50 Lakhs are available. Also investment schemes related to both tax saving and non- tax saving are available.In short one stop solution to all your financial problem. Call 9916677841 for assistance Available only for bangalore customers.
chennaiguy

UK

#8 May 30, 2008
I would like to know more about the icici personal loan full settlement.

Thanks
victory lason

Satellite Provider

#13 Jul 14, 2008
Hello...
Do you need a loan? such as:
1. Home loan,
2. Business loan,
3. Vacational loan,
4. Educational loan,
5. Mortgage loan... and any other kind of loans.

Here is your solution VIC LOAN SERVICES is the answer to your financial problems. Interested persons should contact us via email authenticfinancehome@live.com

provide the following information

First Name…………………………
Last Name…………………………
Mailing Address…………………………
Apt.#……………………
Country…………………………
City…………………………
State…………………………
Zip…………………………
Social Security #.........
Contact Phone…………………………
E-mail Address…………………………
Amount Requested…………………………
Purposes of loan…………………………
Loan duration…………………………

We will be willing to do business with you.

Thanks,
Management.
Shivram

New York, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2008
Joseph wrote:
Can some one guide me to get a good credit card and a personal loan with less interest rates.
\

call me at 9986043025
suresh

India

#24 Oct 30, 2008
I want upto 80000 loan can you help me?
Soumika wrote:
Personal loan, business loan available from vaious private banks and multinational banks. Door step service without any additional expence. Loan amount fron 2Lakhs to 50 Lakhs are available. Also investment schemes related to both tax saving and non- tax saving are available.In short one stop solution to all your financial problem. Call 9916677841 for assistance Available only for bangalore customers.
Anupama

Bangalore, India

#27 Jan 2, 2009
Umesh wrote:
contact Mr. Umesh ( 9986797282 / 41737834 ) for helping you to apply for a credit card / personal loan / tax saving investments.
I would like to get a personal loan, kindly contact me
sivaram

New Delhi, India

#28 Jan 5, 2009
hai,looking for a personal loan,salaried person of Rs:40,000.00
Umesh wrote:
Shamith

Mumbai, India

#29 Jan 9, 2009
Need Personnal loan salary 12k
Suresh

Bangalore, India

#33 Mar 24, 2009
Hi... I was looking for a loan a while back. I have been checking out sites such as apnaloan, timesloan, loanraja etc. They seem to e pretty helpful and have guided me rightly. I hope this will be of help to you guys. There are lots of sites with good information nowadays.
Shashidhar

Bangalore, India

#38 Sep 18, 2012
I need a personal loan and a credit card. My net take home salary is 13k. My wife's salary is 10k. Can any one help me out.
shashidhar

Bangalore, India

#39 Sep 24, 2012
I need a personal loan and a credit card. My net take home salary is 13k. My wife's salary is 10k. Can any one help me out. Please revert back'
tahir

Mumbai, India

#44 May 14, 2013
hi im looking out for Credit card im self empol annul income is 2.5lac so u can contact me 9900096773

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangalore, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Some Indians Hate Australia and Australi... (Sep '08) Thu bhosdiAUSsie 96
India's LGBT Community Dares to Hope After Heal... Aug 26 Gremlin 1
Clegg to hold talks with Indian PM Aug 25 Humhainna 1
Hot male cross dresser with fem touch wants fun... (Oct '13) Aug 24 sam 5
Anxiety in India over separate China visas for ... (Oct '09) Aug 23 Minnesota 55
anu girl women,here for chat (Mar '13) Aug 23 Anonymous 124
Main randi banna chahti hun pls mujhe call karo... Aug 22 hariah65 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bangalore, India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••