US sees Israel, tight Mideast ally, a...

US sees Israel, tight Mideast ally, as spy threat

There are 9 comments on the Boston Herald story from Jul 28, 2012, titled US sees Israel, tight Mideast ally, as spy threat. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

The CIA station chief opened the locked box containing the sensitive equipment he used from his home in Tel Aviv, Israel , to communicate with CIA headquarters in Virginia, only to find that someone had tampered with it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

Questioner

Menard, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Everyone knows, I hope, that the Israelies will do whatever they believe necessary to keep Israel Israel. That includes spying on the US, attacking US assets and using wmd against threats to their existance.
Iran and Israel MAY be playing a game of MAD? If it gets out of hand both can loose.
If the USA gets involved what can it win and what can it loose?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Questioner wrote:
Everyone knows, I hope, that the Israelies will do whatever they believe necessary to keep Israel Israel. That includes spying on the US, attacking US assets and using wmd against threats to their existance.
Iran and Israel MAY be playing a game of MAD? If it gets out of hand both can loose.
If the USA gets involved what can it win and what can it loose?
Sounds like your playing a game of MAD! This is pure nonsense!! The USA is about the only friend Israel has!!
John

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Questioner wrote:
Everyone knows, I hope, that the Israelies will do whatever they believe necessary to keep Israel Israel. That includes spying on the US, attacking US assets and using wmd against threats to their existance.
Iran and Israel MAY be playing a game of MAD? If it gets out of hand both can loose.
If the USA gets involved what can it win and what can it loose?
Yeah, that really sounds like a pro-America position, doesn't it? I bet you're one of those brain dead Christian Zionists, aren't you? You should be tried for treason and executed in the public square.
Questioner

Menard, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your playing a game of MAD! This is pure nonsense!! The USA is about the only friend Israel has!!
I assume you know MAD is mutually assured destruction. Indeed the US is Israel's friend, but there are many variables that need to be considered, that is unless you think American Mid-East policy should be set in Israel. The USA has it's own interests to consider. The intentions of Russia and China are of some importrance, both in a reaction to economic sanctions and military action.
Nonsense is not considering the options available and the cost involved!

voice of peace

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#5 Jul 28, 2012
.

An aSSociated preSS (notice twice 'SS'.. that says it all)... without names, dates, exact places .... acussing Israel of fckkking around with the CIA ... and you all get excited..!!

Well, it doesn't take a Master Degree in Political Science to realize that whenever they feel like, aSSociated preSS throws a new coat of tar to Israel.

I get more adrenalin flowing on my old veins from reading about Israel having collapsed the Twin Towers and having assassinated 3300 Americans ... than from this CIA allegedly raped chief of station in hot and humid Tel Aviv..

.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jul 29, 2012
ISRAEL IS DESTROYING AMERICA WITH COLLABORATION FROM AMERICAN POLITICIANS WHO ARE ALL TRAITORS TO AMERICA

"During the Bush administration, the CIA ranked some of the world’s intelligence agencies in order of their willingness to help in the U.S.-led fight against terrorism. One former U.S. intelligence official who saw the completed list said Israel, which hadn’t been directly targeted in attacks by al-Qaida, fell below Libya, which recently had agreed to abandon its nuclear weapons program."
voice of peace

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Hey, Alibaba, greetings from Tel Aviv.
Where have you been man..??
Haven't seen anything from you lately..
What happened that you all deserted TRD's thread..?? Some kind of boycott..??

Hope you are doing well.
See you around.

.

Since: Jul 12

Noblesville, IN

#9 Jul 29, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that really sounds like a pro-America position, doesn't it? I bet you're one of those brain dead Christian Zionists, aren't you? You should be tried for treason and executed in the public square.
Christian Zionists are dangerous people. They will kill us all.

Since: Jul 12

Noblesville, IN

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
ISRAEL IS DESTROYING AMERICA WITH COLLABORATION FROM AMERICAN POLITICIANS WHO ARE ALL TRAITORS TO AMERICA
"During the Bush administration, the CIA ranked some of the world’s intelligence agencies in order of their willingness to help in the U.S.-led fight against terrorism. One former U.S. intelligence official who saw the completed list said Israel, which hadn’t been directly targeted in attacks by al-Qaida, fell below Libya, which recently had agreed to abandon its nuclear weapons program."
Free Jonathan Pollard Now!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tel Aviv, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the Best Wee-d/Meds---Coke/Hash is found ... 10 hr Anderson 1
Quality Hash// Kush/ wee d/ Coke & Meds in Tel ... Aug 9 Moise 1
News Ukraine threatens sanctions on Israelis doing b... (Jan '16) Aug 6 lavon affair 3
News A journey to the Holy Land: Part One Aug 6 NELSON MANDELA fan 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul '16 TWP 72,037
Iran and Israel and I hints to come Jul '16 Lucifer 2
Tel Aviv start up purchased by Australian giant Jun '16 orenaw 1
More from around the web