Israelis Tighten Screws On Local Arab...

Israelis Tighten Screws On Local Arab Community

There are 15 comments on the www.finalcall.com story from Feb 13, 2011, titled Israelis Tighten Screws On Local Arab Community. In it, www.finalcall.com reports that:

An outbreak of cases of discrimination against Israel's Palestinian minority has sparked a debate over the apparent growth of racism in Israel.

Ronit Sela from the Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI) has no doubts.

“Israel's democracy is under threat as an increasingly large racist element raises its collective head. A number of racist occurrences have taken place in a climate conducive to racism. This wouldn't have happened prior to the current right-wing Israeli government,” Sela told IPS.

Recently an organization called Jews for a Jewish Bat Yam (a suburb near Tel Aviv) held a protest against “assimilation of young Jewish women with Arabs living in the city or in nearby Jaffa.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.finalcall.com.

Seething Negro

York, PA

#1 Feb 13, 2011
LMAO both of them should be obliterated, why is this on a black forum?
Swindling the Goyim

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 13, 2011

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Because "I" put it there. ALL NEWS IS BLACK NEWS!
Seething Negro

York, PA

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Inisa Love wrote:
Because "I" put it there. ALL NEWS IS BLACK NEWS!
No all news is not black news, that is something only a clown would say. Unfortunately we must have some clowns over at finalcall as well, so you are excused THIS TIME

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2011
Seething Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
No all news is not black news, that is something only a clown would say. Unfortunately we must have some clowns over at finalcall as well, so you are excused THIS TIME
Oh please!! Show Me a black person who thinks that all news going on around the world has no relevance to them because they are black then I will show you the most ignorant person on the planet!!

Only a IGNORANT FOOL would state what you just have.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2011
This "conversation" is OVER!
Seething Negro

York, PA

#7 Feb 13, 2011
Inisa Love wrote:
This "conversation" is OVER!
It is over when I say it is over.

Now it is OVER!
Gibran Mahmud

Kingston, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2011
In the Name of God, there is nothing wrong with as chaste Muslim boy getting married to a chaste Jewish girl for love although I believe it is more beneficial for her to convert to Islam first, that is what I believe. In Islam, Muslim girls are only allowed to marry Muslim boys(some people have said this is discriminatory to women but I think perhaps Allah is only saving the best for Muslim women?...perhaps He is giving them better men through this)

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Seething Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
It is over when I say it is over.
Now it is OVER!
Oh shut up already!

NOW ITS OVER! lmfao..........
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#10 Feb 13, 2011
Wow I wonder why some Jews would develop an anti-Arab attitude... the Arabs have only been suicide bombing and terrorist rocketing Jewish civilians for decades now, refusing to accede to the right of Jews to be independent and free, and declaring their intent to push every Jew into the sea.

And all of this inspired by their original leader Hajj Amin al-Husseini who was a Nazi war criminal and co-architect of the Final Solution, a plan they continue to attempt to implement in the Mideast.

Wow, why would that piss anyone off?
maghrib

Spring Valley, NY

#11 Feb 13, 2011
Arab racism is deeply embedded in the history of North Africa itself and in the Arabic language. The Arab conquest of North Africa and the subsequent conversion and marginalization of the original Berbers and Moors of North Africa and parts of the Sahel were undergirded by a racist ethos. Till this day, the descendants of the dark-skinned Moors, the Berbers, and other non-Arab peoples are confined to the fringes of North African and North-west African society--in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritania, etc. The plight of the descendants of blacks (some of whose inhabitation of the Maghrib predated the Arab conquest of the 9th century and others who came to North Africa as slaves, captives, and free migrants) is worse than that of the Berbers. In Morocco, Tunisia, and throughout much of the Arab world, the only ticket to social visibility for blacks is soccer. Becoming a soccer star gives a black person access to coveted corridors of society and enables them to "marry up", racially speaking. This is a sad commentary on the state of race relations in any society. So, while Harik is right that a uniquely complex racial taxonomy is at work in much of the Arab world, this reality hardly detracts from the presence of an unspoken, normalized, and stealthily institutionalized racism which casts black people as the dregs of society who must prove themselves worthy of social recognition and privileges.
Arab racism is so deep it is inscribed in the fundamental semantic structure of the Arabic language. Till this day, the generic word or for a black person is the preface "abd," which translates as "slave," as in "Abd"-allah (slave or servant of God). This linguistic norm, among many other racially-charged ones, is an expressive constant which holds true for the entire Arab-speaking world regardless of dialect and orthography.
The case of the Sudan is perhaps the most vivid, poignant, and irrefutable example of Arab racism against black Africans. Let it be noted that until the Janjaweed and their racist and murderous Sudanese government backers gave a bad name to the art of hating, marginalizing, and murdering blacks, Arabs never quite saw the raiding of black villages for slaves and cattle, especially in Southern and Western Sudan, as a crime. The racism which propels these practices was increasingly authorized (and rationalized) by the discourse of the distinction, within Islam, between dar-al Islam (the abode of Islam) and dar-al-harb (the abode of war and unbelief). For many Arabs, the historical description of blacks as slaves and servile presences in the Arab world is hard to unlearn. Descriptive categories etched in received grand-narratives and myths can only be dismantled through a self-conscious (and self-critical) denunciation of prejudices constructed in a historical time and place as a function of power.
Arabs still generally regard the Darfur genocide as a public relations disaster rather than as a barbaric racist war against black people. We have yet to hear unequivocal condemnation of the Sudanese government's racist practices from Arab states. To do that would be hypocritical because some of these states themselves condone the racist practices of mavericks or practice anti-black racism in their own official policies. For instance, black African immigrants are routinely killed, maimed, and their houses and properties destroyed in Ghadaffi's Libya--- the same Ghadaffi who wants to be the leader of a politically united African super-state. Africans have become jaded about Ghadaffi's feeble condemnations of anti-black riots in his country and the ad-hoc and sterile apologies he offers after each tragic episode.
Maverick

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2011
Maghrib, I've been telling these AAs that same thing.

Hatred of blacks is embedded in Arab culture.
XSF

Smith River, CA

#13 Feb 13, 2011
No wonder Adolf wanted to exterminate you Parasites,
he was trying to save the world from the jewish plaque.
Rabbi Kiddieschtuphter

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 13, 2011
No reasonable person can look at what Jews and Blacks have done to whatever country they infest and not dislike them. It is written.

http://wehrmachtcandy.blogspot.com/2011/02/ta...
Maverick

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2011
XSF wrote:
No wonder Adolf wanted to exterminate you Parasites,
he was trying to save the world from the jewish plaque.
Wasn't Hitler a Jew too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazafon, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Evil That Dare Not Speak Its Name: Israel's... (Jun '15) 4 hr pedoroycohn 11
News Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Dec '15 god is dead 61
News Israel to receive first Turkish visit since Mar... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Chuck 2
News Israel detains 37 more Palestinians in West Ban... (Jun '14) Jun '15 red blood relative 5
News Erekat: Israel Systemically Makes Effort to Spo... (Mar '14) Jun '15 lavon affair 2
News Israeli bus runs over two Palestinians in Jenin... (Nov '14) Jun '15 lavon affair 2
News Southerners protest new Israeli fence (Jun '15) Jun '15 zionism is racism 1
More from around the web