Eisenbud's Odyssey: Fear, loathing (a...

Eisenbud's Odyssey: Fear, loathing (and hope) in Ukraine

There are 44 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Eisenbud's Odyssey: Fear, loathing (and hope) in Ukraine. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Despite flagrant anti-Semitism in Ukraine, exacerbated by a strong showing in the country's recent election by a radical right-wing political party openly embracing Nazism, I recently attended a conference there defined by Jewish pride, renewal, and most importantly, hope.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Visiting Jews wear hats to hide their yarmulkas.
Why ?
A pro-Nazi political party just won over 10 percent of the popular vote in Ukrainka, and antisemitism is on the rise.
Is puke-booby one of those thugs ?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#2 Nov 15, 2012
You're a nazi skinhead yourself, Pissy, spewing your xenophobic hatred on these forums.
mam

Wilmington, DE

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Why ?
A pro-Nazi political party just won over 10 percent of the popular vote in Ukrainka, and antisemitism is on the rise.
It is strange that a party tht only would 2-3 % previously gets over 10% is it that the increase of Anti-Semites has risen 300% under Yanukovich or is it anger over the language law.- do some analysis -
Pro Ukraine

UK

#4 Nov 16, 2012
mam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is strange that a party tht only would 2-3 % previously gets over 10% is it that the increase of Anti-Semites has risen 300% under Yanukovich or is it anger over the language law.- do some analysis -
It's got nothing to do with anti semitism, there are hardly any Jews living in Ukraine, it's to do with Yanukovich's Russification program in Ukraine.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It's got nothing to do with anti semitism, there are hardly any Jews living in Ukraine, it's to do with Yanukovich's Russification program in Ukraine.

Don't talk nonsense ukrainian peasant,

Naziism is on the rise in Ukrainia, due to Western Ukrainian nazi scumbags like you, hating Russia and Yanukovich being pro Russian, which you also hate.

So shut your filthy mouth, you racist nazi scumbag, ukrainian peasant.
Stefan

Peterborough, Canada

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Naziism is on the rise in Ukrainia, due to Western Ukrainian nazi scumbags like you, hating Russia and Yanukovich being pro Russian, which you also hate.
So a Ukrainian sticking up for his own people is a peasant. What that comment tells me is that you are a Russian Imperialistic Pig. Ukrainian nationalism develops pride in ones self and not anything else. It is the one and only way that Ukrainians will truly be free and independent. And by free I mean from both West and East

Location hidden

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Stefan wrote:
<quoted text>
So a Ukrainian sticking up for his own people is a peasant. What that comment tells me is that you are a Russian Imperialistic Pig. Ukrainian nationalism develops pride in ones self and not anything else. It is the one and only way that Ukrainians will truly be free and independent. And by free I mean from both West and East

Don't talk stupid, you idiot,

he is a ukrainian ignorant peasant full of hate for Russia and he hates Yanukovich for being pro Russia.

Now get lost.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#8 Nov 16, 2012
I wonder why Ukrainians might be Anti Semitic?

Maybe because millions of Ukrainians died in the Holodomor created by Jew Lazar Kaganovich?

Maybe because millions of Ukrainians were enslaved / imprisoned in Gulags created by Jew Genrikh Yagoda?

Maybe because up to millions of Ukrainians / Ukrainian women have been enslaved or murdered due to Jews of the Russian Mafia like Semion Mogilevich & Tarzan Fainberg?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 16, 2012
I wonder why Americans poke their noses into Ukraine.

You, both of you, Yankees and Canucks, should stick to the business of your Amarican comtinent and don`t meddle in Ukranian business which is not yours.

Brewster, NY

#10 Nov 16, 2012
mam wrote:
<quoted text>
increase of Anti-Semites has risen 300% under Yanukovich or is it anger over the language law.- do some analysis -
300% increase in Anti Semitism for Ukrainians?

Good for Ukrainians?

___

What about Jewish Anti Ukrainian sentiment? Why not speak of that?

__

Let's start with Jew Oren Peli who created the movie Chernobyl diaries which is a complete slander of Ukraine!

Oh okay it is okay for Jews to be Anti Ukrainian but it is only wrong when Ukrainians are Anti Semitic?

Jewish hypocrisy at it's best!

__
_

Speaking of Jewish hypocrisy.

What about Jew Abe Foxman calling for Ukraine to minimalize the Holodomor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

__

This is Jewish hypocrisy at it's best.

1. Jew Abe Foxman cries a fit of Anti Semitism if anyone denies or minimalizes the Holocaust of Jews.

2. Jew Lazar Kaganovich is behind the Holodomor of Ukrainian genocide.

__
_
_

Oh okay it is okay for Jews to f*ck around with Ukraine non stop! That is okay!

If a Ukrainian objects with Anti Semitism than he is wrong?

__

What is wrong is Jews & their vile hypocrisy!

Jews themselves make themselves hated by how vile & hypocritical they are!

Brewster, NY

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Why ?
You were using Semion Mogilevich to mock Ukrainians.

As soon as I told you Semion Mogilevich was one of your Jewish people you shut up real fast.

___

You Jews are rotten garbage!

__

Only 0.2% of Ukraine is Jewish.

All 3 of the worst to come out of Ukraine in recent years have been Jews including Semion Mogilevich, Tarzan Fainberg & Maksim Gelman.

__

How can a 0.2% Jewish population in Ukraine even spawn such human garbage as Semion Mogilevich, Tarzan Fainberg & Maksim Gelman?

__

Jews are blood sucking vampires!
Pro Ukraine

UK

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Dimwit100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I am not a nazi a peasant or a scumbag, and I don't hate Russians or Yanukovich, I merely dislike Yanukovich and Russians in authority, unlke you who has steam pouring out of his ears at the mere mention of Anglo Saxons, you are the most hateful person on here and extremely bigoted, you yourself have many nazi traits, you uncultured, uneducated brainwashed baboon.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a nazi a peasant or a scumbag, and I don't hate Russians or Yanukovich, I merely dislike
Yes you are a nazy.
I like Bandera who certainly was a nazy.
I`m talking about his relations with Germans now.
even if for aguement sake to admit that he just fought for Ukranian independence and was against both Germany and USSR, he was certainly a nazy.
His ideas were extremely nazistic.
He called out for genoside of all none Ukranian population of Ukraine and of those Ukranians which were disagree with him.
Actually they made a genoside of Polish population of Galicia.

So stop to deny the obvious - you are a filthy Ukranian nazy - lover.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2012
You are a ukrainian ignorant peasant, cleaning toilets in the UK.

Guy Burgess, Donald Maclean, Harold Philby, Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt, John Cairncross, Leo Long, Michael Witney Straight, Dennis Proctor and Alister Watson.

All the above men were also students at Cambridge, is the ukrainian peasant saying that, they were also uneducated and brainwashed?

Get real peasant, you are a racist nazi, a dirty peasant, a scumbag and a lot worse.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a nazi a peasant or a scumbag, and I don't hate Russians or Yanukovich, I merely dislike Yanukovich and Russians in authority, unlke you who has steam pouring out of his ears at the mere mention of Anglo Saxons, you are the most hateful person on here and extremely bigoted, you yourself have many nazi traits, you uncultured, uneducated brainwashed baboon.

Guy Burgess, Donald Maclean, Harold Philby, Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt, John Cairncross, Leo Long, Michael Witney Straight, Dennis Proctor and Alister Watson.

All the above men were also students at Cambridge, is the ukrainian peasant saying that, they were also uneducated and brainwashed?

Get real peasant, you are a racist nazi, a dirty peasant, a scumbag and a lot worse.
Warrior Poet UG X

Madras, OR

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Isn't it interesting how Alexey and DIMitri, both of who are Russian, accuse others of sticking their noses into Ukrainian business when they do nothing but stick their vodka soaked snouts into Ukraine's business every day while spewing their anti-Ukraine hatred. They are such hypocrites-- but of course they are Russian so ....

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2012
Warrior Poet UG X wrote:
Isn't it interesting how Alexey and DIMitri, both of who are Russian, accuse others of sticking their noses into Ukrainian business when they do nothing but stick their vodka soaked snouts into Ukraine's business every day while spewing their anti-Ukraine hatred. They are such hypocrites-- but of course they are Russian so ....

Just a few words to that black bastard Obama in the White Shithouse.

Just because you can go around bombing and killing thousands of civilians, mostly women, children and the aged, does not mean you're a great country.

You may have a big army with borrowed money, which means you're in debt to your ears, as a result your corrupt country has the status similar to a third world country.

Half of your population are on some form of state welfare, you are a laughing stock Worldwide, all you can do is, go around the Globe murdering innocent civilians on borrowed money.

You Americans are despicable, criminal, corrupt, racist, nazis, uncivilised, evil, murderers, inhuman, unpricipled, aggressive, violent, arrogant, bloodthirsty killers.

You anglo saxons are the very worst race, you are the cancer, you are pure rotten evil that has befallen humanity.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2012
Warrior Poet UG X wrote:
I`m half a Ukranian stupid Yankee.
You have no business in Ukraine as well as everywhere else on this side of Atlantic ocean swine.

Stick to your filthy continent and don`t come here, in Europe.
We, Europeans, hate impudent Yanks.
Can`t you see - you are not welcomed in Europe just like everywhere else, exept Israel.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are a nazy.
I like Bandera who certainly was a nazy.
I`m talking about his relations with Germans now.
even if for aguement sake to admit that he just fought for Ukranian independence and was against both Germany and USSR, he was certainly a nazy.
His ideas were extremely nazistic.
He called out for genoside of all none Ukranian population of Ukraine and of those Ukranians which were disagree with him.
Actually they made a genoside of Polish population of Galicia.
So stop to deny the obvious - you are a filthy Ukranian nazy - lover.
I'm not a nazi, unlike you who admits he hates Jews and various ethnic groups, do you not realise the irony when you make such stupid statements?
You like Bandera, very interesting.:-)
You are a comunazi katsap.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm saying that you're uneducated and brainwashed. The people you mention are all traitors and not to be admired, you commie jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamerkaz, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Fri Zionism is racism 72,025
News Trump vows to move US embassy to Jerusalem Apr 14 kuda 4
News Israel's Election and America's Utterly Classle... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Israel Did 911 3
News Peritech Pharma??'s Novel Hemorrhoids Treatment... Feb '16 Mariah 1
News Aviation high flyer: The man who flew a million... Jan '16 Asalam23 1
News Ukraine threatens sanctions on Israelis doing b... Jan '16 uther pendragon 1
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) Jan '16 Pale horse 6
More from around the web