US asks Turkey for help with Middle E...

US asks Turkey for help with Middle East peace process

There are 7 comments on the jpost.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled US asks Turkey for help with Middle East peace process. In it, jpost.com reports that:

Ahead of Obama's visit to Israel next week, US secretary of state calls Turkish counterpart and asks for Ankara's help in restarting Israeli-Palestinian peace process; Ankara turns down request citing bad relations with J'lem. US Secretary of State John Kerry called his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu this week, asking for Turkey's help in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jpost.com.

Dander

Sydney, Australia

#1 Mar 16, 2013
This must be the JOKE of the CENTURY!!!
Dumb

UK

#2 Mar 16, 2013
America is the reason why the Middle East is in shambles .
Think twice

London, UK

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Dumb wrote:
America is the reason why the Middle East is in shambles .
Yes, I agree, on the whole, USA is responsible. So are the Christian Zionists, Zionists,and of course to a large extent, Israeli's. Also responsibility for the issue of instability in the Middle East should fall on, Saudi Arabia. The irony being that the USA being the largest supporter of The House of Saud.
justice

Godalming, UK

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Think twice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree, on the whole, USA is responsible. So are the Christian Zionists, Zionists,and of course to a large extent, Israeli's. Also responsibility for the issue of instability in the Middle East should fall on, Saudi Arabia. The irony being that the USA being the largest supporter of The House of Saud.
Too many cooks spoil the broth!
justice

Godalming, UK

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Dumb wrote:
America is the reason why the Middle East is in shambles .
Stop the American dollar and war implements to Israel, and give peace a chance.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Think twice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree, on the whole, USA is responsible. So are the Christian Zionists, Zionists,and of course to a large extent, Israeli's. Also responsibility for the issue of instability in the Middle East should fall on, Saudi Arabia. The irony being that the USA being the largest supporter of The House of Saud.
hahahaha hahahah think twice???? try to think once and correctly, stupid 5 year old .

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#9 Mar 17, 2013
USA using islamozionist AKP as its tool to spread imperialism and terror in the Middle East.
islamic zionism is more dangerous than nuclear bombs.

USA n AKP now backing al qaeda in Syria civil war.Al qaeda created by zionism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drag queens raise holy hell in Jerusalem's only... Jun 26 Reggie 7
News Trump now recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital Jun 19 Truth makes us free 5
News Hamas Offer Is A Deadly Trap For Israel (May '09) Jun 17 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 603
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Jun 15 Scooby Doo 185
News One-Man 'Rabbi for Trump' Dumps The Donald Afte... May 30 bernhard rosenberg 8
News Israeli Defence Minister Yaalon resigns after P... May '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Methodist supporters of Israel divestment regro... May '16 Three Days 1
More from around the web