Palestinian Attacked by Gang of Settler Women May be Charged with Crime

Mar 11, 2013 Full story: Make the World a Better Place 33

Amir Schiby's photo collage which replaces a wall ad with a Holocaust image. An eloquent bit of artistic protest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justice

Guildford, UK

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
If word of mouth does not work, then the Quaran is all worthless as it was passed by word of mouth, stories told and retold and was not written down for centuries after it was dictated to Mohammad. Mohammad told the whole thing from memory, another word of mouth.
I believe the Bible. Many have put it to the test and it passes every time.
Why do you quote a book you don't believe at its face value. You can't believe some of it and not other parts as it suits your agenda.
I believe in the genuine parts, the parts that have not been the thoughts of the imaginations of the ancient scribes.
The true exodus, was that of the HYKSOS (foreign rulers) and that is recorded in the Egyptian history.
The exodus of hebrew slaves was all made up.
You are not even aware that circumsiion came out of Egypt. see drawing on the tomb of ankhmahor then explain that to me, note they are 13 years old youths, not 8 day old babies.
Read in Genesis chapter 50, How Jacob was mummified as an Egyptian mummy and how all Egypt mourned him.
See How Joseph was also embalmed as a mummy.

Abram and Yaqubel were Hyksos kings they were of Amorite stock.
Read in your bible where Ezekiel speaking to Jerusalem said,'Your father was an Amorite and your mother was an Hittite.
Read how Abram was a goy,, as for me behold my covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.

Goy =nation. Goyim=nations.

The Goy and goyim became a derogatory words.

Both Abram and Yaqub both came from Mesopotamia, they were not related but only from the same country of birth.
Look up lists of the Hyksos kings there you will find MAABRA which became the anagram of ABRAAM.

See the name of Yaqubel also a ruling pharaoh. They were not slaves but kings. Who ruled in lower Egypt, in Avaris.

So the scribes had to give you a Hebrew slave Exodus otherwise you have no story!.

There is not one word of this mass exodus in Egyptian history. And there is not a trace of an Hebrew slave exodus to be found in the Sinai desert.
justice

Guildford, UK

#22 Mar 15, 2013
Israel Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain Exodus 32 verse 13. After the Israelite s made the golden calf and G-d was going to kill them all and make Moses the father of the great nations, Moses pleaded and reminded him of His covenant.
Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self:‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”
G-d then remembered and spared them.
Don't believe Ismael was there then. It was Jacob's line.
If you are going to quote from your bible, then do not forget how yaqub and his mother deceived, Yaqub so they could get the birthright of Esau.
Remember how kind David committed adultery and then when she became pregnant he sent her husband to the front line to be killed,he even gave him the letter to take to the commander in other words he carried his own death warrant. He had done nothing.
And who else did your god kill, he killed the innocent baby, who had not harmed or done anything wrong, except to be the baby of David's adultery.

And you are waiting for the Messiah from this man's DNA. DREAM ON IN YOUR FANTASIES.
justice

Guildford, UK

#23 Mar 15, 2013
Israel Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain Exodus 32 verse 13. After the Israelite s made the golden calf and G-d was going to kill them all and make Moses the father of the great nations, Moses pleaded and reminded him of His covenant.
Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self:‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”
Don't believe Ismael was there then. It was Jacob's line.
Amendment to previous reply should read; Yaqub and his mother deceived Isaac to get the birthright of Esau it was DECEPTION100 %
justice

Guildford, UK

#24 Mar 15, 2013
Israel Lives"]<quoted text>

Abraam was already obeying the commandments long before Moses was on the scene, the commandments came out of Mesopotamia. Abraam please the Lord because he was obeying the commandments and the laws. Read about this in Genesis.
Eden was in Mesopotamia.
The flood story came out of Mesopotamia original hero was Ziusudra.
Creation story came out of Mesopotamia. Read these things in the cuneiform texts.
Sabbath came out of Babylon.
The one god came from the heretic pharaoh Akhenaten. His god was the sun.
He was the first monotheistic person. Read about this in Egyptian history.
Moses story was the story of Sargon, who was put in a basket and sent down the river and was rescued by the gardener. Read about this under the story of Sargon.
Go on take the challenge and set yourself free
Maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#25 Mar 15, 2013
So, you believe the `genuine parts`should this be translated as any part that can be taken out of context to support your views? The Holy Bible must be taken in whole or not at all. You cannot take bits and pieces to back your view and ignore the parts that discredit you.

Read Deuteronomy 3 starting at verse 12 where it is recorded as the promised land was divided as an inheritance to the tribes of Israel which are the descendants of the 12 sons of Jacob. It is very clear that this is present day Israel. It even states that the tribe of Reuben wanted the land east of the Jordan and how G-d would only allow this if they helped liberate the promised land along side the other 11 tribes and then and only then returned to the land east of the Jordan river.

The twelve tribes of Israel liberated this land with G-d's help and in obedience to G-d. It was their inheritance as a blood covenant with G-d and will belong to them forever. Even if the Egyptians were circumcising some 12 year old in some painting on a wall somewhere. And even if Mohammad tied his donkey to some post somewhere some how some when. Even if someone ate a fig somehow upside down while juggling three swords and reciting Hamlet....

The truth is the truth and it will set me free while it hobbles you.
justice

Guildford, UK

#26 Mar 15, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
So, you believe the `genuine parts`should this be translated as any part that can be taken out of context to support your views? The Holy Bible must be taken in whole or not at all. You cannot take bits and pieces to back your view and ignore the parts that discredit you.
Read Deuteronomy 3 starting at verse 12 where it is recorded as the promised land was divided as an inheritance to the tribes of Israel which are the descendants of the 12 sons of Jacob. It is very clear that this is present day Israel. It even states that the tribe of Reuben wanted the land east of the Jordan and how G-d would only allow this if they helped liberate the promised land along side the other 11 tribes and then and only then returned to the land east of the Jordan river.
The twelve tribes of Israel liberated this land with G-d's help and in obedience to G-d. It was their inheritance as a blood covenant with G-d and will belong to them forever. Even if the Egyptians were circumcising some 12 year old in some painting on a wall somewhere. And even if Mohammad tied his donkey to some post somewhere some how some when. Even if someone ate a fig somehow upside down while juggling three swords and reciting Hamlet....
The truth is the truth and it will set me free while it hobbles you.
But you are not set free, you cannot face the facts. You quote stupid things that have no relation to the article in question. Hamlet etc.,. The point is you should explain how circumcision came out of Egypt. And how Yaqubel and Joseph were embalmed like Egyptian pharaoh's. You cannot explain it because you are clearly out of your comfort zone. Or you will have to run to your Rabbi's for the answers. Your So called King David, fought against the Israelites and he was paid for it - he was a mercenary.
The when the so called King David saw a married woman bathing on her roof top, he desired her and sent for her he then had intercourse with her. In time she got pregnant, so he had her husband who was fighting as a soldier come home and told him to spend time with his wife. Uriah the Hittite refused, and would not have pleasure with his wife whilst the other men were fighting.
David then gave him a letter to take to the commander of the army, in which he told the commander put Uriah in the front line so he will be killed. Uriah h was killed in battle.
David could then have Uriah's wife .
Who paid the price for all of David's sins.(1) Uriah the Hittite with his life.(2) The baby that was born god allowed it to die. So the innocent child who died for his sins.
And you teach the Moshiach should come out of this man's line. SOME MESSIAH THAT WOULD BE!

It is so lovely to be set free. But unfortunately you do not have that feeling of freedom. I am trying to inform you of truth but you fit the words of Jeremiah,,'Declare this to the HOUSE OF JACOB,'You have eyes and see not, and you have ears, and hear not' Jeremiah 5 verses 21-22.
When you see the sun setting at noon know amaggedon is near.'And it shall come to pass in that day, says the Lord God, that I will make the sun go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in broad daylight. I shall turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentations. Amos chapter 8 verse 9

When that day comes you can never say to God 'you did not let me know.' He will remind you of this day, the day I am telling you.
Maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#27 Mar 15, 2013
The Bible never stated that the ritual of circumcision was originated by the Jewish people. It was adopted by them or embraced by them in obedience to G-D's command.(Your first point defeated)

Yes, Joseph was embalmed. He was respected by the Egyptian people for his great impact that he had on them. He saved them from a 7 year devastating famine using his G-d given gift of dream interpretation. They took him in and accepted him as one of their own. Both the Hebrew and Egyptian people respected and loved him. He was embalmed.... what is the implication of this? I am not aware of anyway this is a sin.

King David was the son of Jesse a blood line from the tribe of Judah..unless you are going to plead your "word of mouth" argument here...

Yes David committed adultery with Bathsheba,
murder when he sent Uriah to the war to die,
Abraham lied and passed his wife off as his sister as did Issac and Jacob....point here is that no human is sinless and G-d sees all sins on the same level. The baby died but went straight to be with G-d. This is why David mourned and prayed while the infant was sick but stopped when it died saying "my son can not come to me but I will go to him". David was a man after G-d's heart.

I do not have a Rabi, or a Priest, I have a Pastor. However whether pastor, priest or Rabi we all worship the same G-d. I will always pray blessings on the Jewish people as they are the chosen people of the one true G-d and they will posses the land of Israel, now, until the end of the millennial age.

I will not be here at the time of Armageddon. I will have been raptured before hand.However I will return with my Savior and the rest of His people His bride, to end that war and stand beside him to be at his service as he rules the world for a thousand years before the great white throne judgement.
justice

Guildford, UK

#29 Mar 15, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
The Bible never stated that the ritual of circumcision was originated by the Jewish people. It was adopted by them or embraced by them in obedience to G-D's command.(Your first point defeated)
Yes, Joseph was embalmed. He was respected by the Egyptian people for his great impact that he had on them. He saved them from a 7 year devastating famine using his G-d given gift of dream interpretation. They took him in and accepted him as one of their own. Both the Hebrew and Egyptian people respected and loved him. He was embalmed.... what is the implication of this? I am not aware of anyway this is a sin.
King David was the son of Jesse a blood line from the tribe of Judah..unless you are going to plead your "word of mouth" argument here...
Abraham lied and passed his wife off as his sister as did Issac and Jacob....point here is that no human is sinless and G-d sees all sins on the same level. The baby died but went straight to be with G-d. This is why David mourned and prayed while the infant was sick but stopped when it died saying "my son can not come to me but I will go to him". David was a man after G-d's heart.
I do not have a Rabi, or a Priest, I have a Pastor. However whether pastor, priest or Rabi we all worship the same G-d. I will always pray blessings on the Jewish people as they are the chosen people of the one true G-d and they will posses the land of Israel, now, until the end of the millennial age.
I will not be here at the time of Armageddon. I will have been raptured before hand.However I will return with my Savior and the rest of His people His bride, to end that war and stand beside him to be at his service as he rules the world for a thousand years before the great white throne judgement.
Shall we read about gods own heart.
THE GOD OF SADISTIC CRUELTY WHO WAS KNOWN AS YAHWEH
Yahweh, who is also known as Jehovah was a cruel sadistic god. He massacred humans by the thousands he was full of sadistic acts. He had no mercy and or compassion! His cruelty to men, women and children and unborn babies still in the wombs were horrendous. Even the animals were not spared they were killed for no reason except to satisfy his sadistic pleasure of inflicting pain, suffering, and humiliation to humankind and animals. The bible is full of his evil actions; I shall quote just a few of his horrendous acts of cruelty, to quote them all I could write a book about them.
Are you ready to read them, then let me begin
‘If you walk contrary to me, and won’t listen to me, then I will bring seven times more plagues on you according to your sins. I will send the wild animals amongst you, which will rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number. Your roads will become desolate.' World English Bible Leviticus chapter 26 verses 21-22.
My comment: Wild animals would rob them of their children.What's new about that he did before.
He went up from there to Bethel. As he was going up by the way, some youths came out of the city and mocked him, and said to him,“Go up, you baldy! Go up, you baldy!” He looked behind him and saw them, and cursed them in the LORD’s name. Then two female bears came out of the woods, and mauled forty-two of those youths. World English Bible 2nd kings chapter 2 verses 23-24.
My comment: Two female bears who clawed and tore those 42 youths.
'Then I will walk contrary to you in wrath. I will also chastise you seven times for your sins. You will eat the flesh of your sons, and you will eat the flesh of your daughters. World English Bible Leviticus chapter 26 verse 28-29.
My comment: Yahweh was introducing them to cannibalism.
'
justice

Guildford, UK

#30 Mar 15, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
As you are raptured be prepared without space suit and space craft, you will explode and your blood will boil. SAD How SAD what brainwashing can do.

MORE TO COME.
justice

Guildford, UK

#31 Mar 15, 2013
maranatha wrote:
Have you ever seen a rainbow?
God promised he would never destroy all of mankind with a flood, ever again.
There will be disastrous plagues and natural disasters of epic proportions but not a flood over all the earth.
Armageddon is not a planet. It is a war between the armed forces of earth who will turn from fighting amongst themselves and unite to fight the returning Christ and his bride. The earthly forces will be simply defeated of course.
Only the 144 thousand and newly repentant will survive to live through the millennium.
You stated David was a man after gods own heart. Well let us read about gods own heart.

Are you ready to read them, then let me begin

‘If you walk contrary to me, and won’t listen to me, then I will bring seven times more plagues on you according to your sins. I will send the wild animals amongst you, which will rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number. Your roads will become desolate.' World English Bible Leviticus chapter 26 verses 21-22.

'Then I will walk contrary to you in wrath. I will also chastise you seven times for your sins. You will eat the flesh of your sons, and you will eat the flesh of your daughters. World English Bible Leviticus chapter 26 verse 28-29.

My comment: Yahweh was introducing them to cannibalism.

Their infants will be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women will be ripped open.” World English Bible Hosea chapter 13 verse 16.

My comment: Wombs ripped open - abortions by the hundreds - Yahweh did not value life, especially unborn fetuses!

'Kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man’ World English Bible Numbers chapter 30 verses 17-18.

My comment: Married women had to pay the penalty of death because they were no longer virgins. But virgins could live, so that they could be raped by those men - that would be their reward - how perverted is that?

These texts are only the tip of the iceberg of Yahweh’s sadistic and extreme cruelty.
justice

Guildford, UK

#32 Mar 15, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
'But now he is dead, why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him,, but he shall not return to me.

David was saying he would join him in the grave.

'For the living know that they shall die. But the dead no nothing, and they have no more reward. For the memory of them is forgotten/ also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished. nevermore will they have a share in anything done under the sun. Ecclesiastes chapter 9 verses 5-6
Maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#33 Mar 15, 2013
Looks like you have a lot of anger towards the G-d of this earth. You state a point and I counter it. You use theories to prove theories.

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord

David was not joining his child in the grave.

I'm done here. you rant and rant. You are so far off the original point of this argument it is pointless for me to continue.

You must ask yourself what you are trying to do. Prove the Bible wrong to show me. Or, prove the Bible wrong because you don't want to believe it when all the while you know it is the truth.

It is easier to prove truth to someone who doesn't believe but wants to, than it is to argue with someone who knows the truth but refuses to admit it.
justice

Guildford, UK

#34 Mar 15, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
Looks like you have a lot of anger towards the G-d of this earth. You state a point and I counter it. You use theories to prove theories.
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord
David was not joining his child in the grave.
I'm done here. you rant and rant. You are so far off the original point of this argument it is pointless for me to continue.
You must ask yourself what you are trying to do. Prove the Bible wrong to show me. Or, prove the Bible wrong because you don't want to believe it when all the while you know it is the truth.
It is easier to prove truth to someone who doesn't believe but wants to, than it is to argue with someone who knows the truth but refuses to admit it.
I have no anger towards God I love El Shaddai. But I do not like lies and propaganda, and people who are brainwashed and cannot see the wood for the trees.
You can never answer the questions put to you, because you do not know the bible.
The bible uses stories from many other nations. Sumerian, Babylon, Egypt, they exaggerate conquering of the land that never happened - exodus that never happened . Unless you are referring to the one recorded in Egyptian history the Hyksos kings Exodus.

Our paths have crossed but now it is time to close the conversation with you, because you cannot keep to the discussion you always turn and twists things. Good bye!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 19 min George 4
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 43 min Your Ex 4
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Fri Faith-Healer 134
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... Thu Grau 49
Palestinians set exit deadline Thu coyote 2
Shocking UN Display Promotes the Elimination of... Thu Jeff Brightone 1
Israel arrests members of Jewish extremist group Dec 17 brightone KKK 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST