Palestinian Attacked by Gang of Settl...

Palestinian Attacked by Gang of Settler Women May be Charged with Crime

There are 33 comments on the Make the World a Better Place story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Palestinian Attacked by Gang of Settler Women May be Charged with Crime. In it, Make the World a Better Place reports that:

Amir Schiby's photo collage which replaces a wall ad with a Holocaust image. An eloquent bit of artistic protest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Make the World a Better Place.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justice

Guildford, UK

#1 Mar 11, 2013
There is no law in Israel except their own.
They get a way with abuse on the Palestinians every time.
Its truly getting out of hand.
justice

Guildford, UK

#2 Mar 11, 2013
The woman who was attacked by the crowd of bullies was pregnant - life counts for nothing it has no value to the Zionists.
Read the article then click onto the image of the Palestinian waiter in Tel Aviv.

There is a well known saying and it is this,'what goes around comes around"
Truth Sayer

Mesa, AZ

#3 Mar 12, 2013
justice wrote:
There is no law in Israel except their own.
They get a way with abuse on the Palestinians every time.
Its truly getting out of hand.
Clearly again you show ignorance in what you speak of. All of Israel belongs to the Jews for it was the G-d of Israel that gave this land to the Jewish people. The Jewish people have literally bent over backwards to bring peace and its the P.A. and Hamas who continually fired rockets at Jewish civilians over the years. Their goal is not peace but the utter destruction of all Jews and Israel. The Arabs and Muslims hide behind women and children as shields showing the cowards they are. Any one who lives under the threat of destruction as the Jews do has the right to defend themselves as you would against any attacker. The abuse as you clearly state has been always against the Jews directed at them with pure hatred and destruction. The Muslim world and Arabs have not once come forth in a real effort to have peace with the Jewish people except for the Egyptian peace accord many years ago. But the P.A. and Hams only goal is to persecute all of Israel and any Jew. For a person who claims to be so religious you would know that it is written, those who stand against Israel will be destroyed by the only one true G-d of Israel. G-d bless Israel and all Jews.
justice

Guildford, UK

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly again you show ignorance in what you speak of. All of Israel belongs to the Jews for it was the G-d of Israel that gave this land to the Jewish people. The Jewish people have literally bent over backwards to bring peace and its the P.A. and Hamas who continually fired rockets at Jewish civilians over the years. Their goal is not peace but the utter destruction of all Jews and Israel. The Arabs and Muslims hide behind women and children as shields showing the cowards they are. Any one who lives under the threat of destruction as the Jews do has the right to defend themselves as you would against any attacker. The abuse as you clearly state has been always against the Jews directed at them with pure hatred and destruction. The Muslim world and Arabs have not once come forth in a real effort to have peace with the Jewish people except for the Egyptian peace accord many years ago. But the P.A. and Hams only goal is to persecute all of Israel and any Jew. For a person who claims to be so religious you would know that it is written, those who stand against Israel will be destroyed by the only one true G-d of Israel. G-d bless Israel and all Jews.
El Shaddai promised the land to Abram's descendants, of which Ishmael was the first born of his descendants.
Remember the words of the Lord, Those who bless Abram will be blessed!
You are changing texts to suit yourself you are a one way street you do not know how to stand on neutral ground. You have been brain washed. Read Illan Pappe book,'The ethnic cleansing of Palestine.'
Still Waters

Peterborough, Canada

#5 Mar 13, 2013
If you read a bit further you will see that it was Jacob that God made his covenant with and Jacob's decendant's who are his chosen people. He blessed Ishmael too but it was Issac who carried God's plan to Jacob who begat the twelve tribes of Israel. Both Ishmael and Jacob were blessed but it was the line of Jacob that God will bless if you bless them and curse if you curse them. Jacob's blood line is the one that possesses the promised land.

Like it or not, Israel will never leave this area. Not again, ever. They do everything that is possible and sometimes what is illogical, in order to keep peace in their land. The Arabs and Muslims are deceiving and deceptive and will stop only when Israel offers the whole land and leaves.

The Muslims fire rockets at school buses full of children and mortars are aimed at schools, hospitals and shopping malls. Then they cry boo hoo if some of their civilians are injured when Israel targets a weapon cache that is inside a church or school that uses women and children as a shield. Even after Israel warns that the strike is coming and the Muslims place women and children in the target area. The blood is on their hands not Israels.
justice

Guildford, UK

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Still Waters wrote:
If you read a bit further you will see that it was Jacob that God made his covenant with and Jacob's decendant's who are his chosen people. He blessed Ishmael too but it was Issac who carried God's plan to Jacob who begat the twelve tribes of Israel. Both Ishmael and Jacob were blessed but it was the line of Jacob that God will bless if you bless them and curse if you curse them. Jacob's blood line is the one that possesses the promised land.
Like it or not, Israel will never leave this area. Not again, ever. They do everything that is possible and sometimes what is illogical, in order to keep peace in their land. The Arabs and Muslims are deceiving and deceptive and will stop only when Israel offers the whole land and leaves.
The Muslims fire rockets at school buses full of children and mortars are aimed at schools, hospitals and shopping malls. Then they cry boo hoo if some of their civilians are injured when Israel targets a weapon cache that is inside a church or school that uses women and children as a shield. Even after Israel warns that the strike is coming and the Muslims place women and children in the target area. The blood is on their hands not Israels.
You truly need to know about Yaqub. He was born in Mesopotamia just like Abram. Both were natives of that land.

Both Abram and Yaqub, went down into Egypt not as Hebrew slaves, but as the mighty Hyksos rulers

In the list of Hyksos kings were, MAABRA and anagram on ABRAAM.

Yaqub was Yaqubel also a Hyksos king in Egypt

The circumcision came from Egypt see the drawing in the tomb of Ankhmahor, where two Egyptian youths are being circumcised.

They also took the custom of mummification. Read Genesis where Yaqub was mummified, and all the EGYPTIANS MOURNED HIM.

Also Joseph was also mummified. Read your own bible Genesis/Bereshis chapter 50.

Before you make your usual comments please investigate these things, play detective if you like, but at least look at the evidence. Or are you afraid it will take you out of your comfort zone!
Israel Lives

Peterborough, Canada

#7 Mar 13, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly need to know about Yaqub. He was born in Mesopotamia just like Abram. Both were natives of that land.
Both Abram and Yaqub, went down into Egypt not as Hebrew slaves, but as the mighty Hyksos rulers
In the list of Hyksos kings were, MAABRA and anagram on ABRAAM.
Yaqub was Yaqubel also a Hyksos king in Egypt
The circumcision came from Egypt see the drawing in the tomb of Ankhmahor, where two Egyptian youths are being circumcised.
They also took the custom of mummification. Read Genesis where Yaqub was mummified, and all the EGYPTIANS MOURNED HIM.
Also Joseph was also mummified. Read your own bible Genesis/Bereshis chapter 50.
Before you make your usual comments please investigate these things, play detective if you like, but at least look at the evidence. Or are you afraid it will take you out of your comfort zone!
Please explain Exodus 32 verse 13. After the Israelite s made the golden calf and G-d was going to kill them all and make Moses the father of the great nations, Moses pleaded and reminded him of His covenant.
Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self:‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”
G-d then remembered and spared them.

Don't believe Ismael was there then. It was Jacob's line.
justice

Guildford, UK

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Israel Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain Exodus 32 verse 13. After the Israelite s made the golden calf and G-d was going to kill them all and make Moses the father of the great nations, Moses pleaded and reminded him of His covenant.
Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self:‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”
You still refuse to look into the tomb of ankhmahor to see painting of the circumcision on the Egyptians youth.

Also see how the two Ishmael and Isaac stood side by side to bury Abram.'and his sons ISAAC AND ISHMAEL BURIED HIM IN THE CAVE OF MACHPELAH GENESIS CHAPTER 25 VERSE 9.

Genesis chapter 50, verses, 2-3. And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father. So the physicians embalmed Jacob. Forty days were required for him, for such are the days required for those who are embalmed, AND THE EGYPTIANS MOURNED FOR HIM 70 DAYS.
Genesis chapter 50, verse 11 And when the inhabitants of the land , the Canaanites, saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said,'this is the deep mourning of the EGYPTIANS.

Genesis chapter 50 verse 26,'S0 Joseph dies, being 110 years old, and they EMBALMED him and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.

You obviously do not know what is inside your own bible. It is only what you have been taught and not self researching.
You have so very very much to learn!
Still Waters

Peterborough, Canada

#9 Mar 13, 2013
I don't see how any of your posts suggest that the birthright of Israel and thus the land it occupies in any way shape or form belongs to Ismael.

I agree, Joseph was in Egypt, was embalmed, Issac and Ishmael both buried Abraham. The Israelite s took Joseph's body and placed it in the same tomb. There were Egyptians pictured being circumcised.

Still the fact remains. The land of Israel belongs to the line of Jacob who was the son of Issac who was the son of Abraham. Abraham's son Ismael begat the Ishmaelites. Issac's other son Esau begat the Edomites.

Israel is the property of the chosen people of G-d. They are the Jews. They now have the land and will, now, never lose it again.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#10 Mar 13, 2013
I have had a gut full of Idiots who DON'T follow a Religion they suffer from it,whether Christan,Jew,or Muslim.
justice

Guildford, UK

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Still Waters wrote:
I don't see how any of your posts suggest that the birthright of Israel and thus the land it occupies in any way shape or form belongs to Ismael.
I agree, Joseph was in Egypt, was embalmed, Issac and Ishmael both buried Abraham. The Israelite s took Joseph's body and placed it in the same tomb. There were Egyptians pictured being circumcised.
Still the fact remains. The land of Israel belongs to the line of Jacob who was the son of Issac who was the son of Abraham. Abraham's son Ismael begat the Ishmaelites. Issac's other son Esau begat the Edomites.
Israel is the property of the chosen people of G-d. They are the Jews. They now have the land and will, now, never lose it again.
You are losing the gist of things of what I am conveying to you.
So lets not put the horse before the cart and let us discuss one at a time.

I have not said that land was given to Ishmael alone. What I said was that Ishmael was Abram's son.
Ishmael was born in Egypt. His mother was Hagar/Agar who was an Egyptian princess. Both the Torah and Koran agree on this point. She was not a slave.
Ishmael married an Egyptian.
Joseph married an Egyptian.
Let us just keep on this one theme of Egypt before we go onto the other subjects.
And quoting the words of God in Isaiah, In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians.'In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria - a blessing in the
midst of the land. Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyrian the word of my hands, and Israel my inheritance. Isaiah chapter 19 verses 23-25

They were not Hebrew slaves, they were Egyptian kings who ruled in Egypt. Hence Egyptian circumcision and mummification.
And notice the Egyptian youths were 13, like Ishmael when Abram circumcised him.

regards to you, because you are now discussing in a proper manner.
justice

Guildford, UK

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Messiah will be the one to judge and now you!
justice

Guildford, UK

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Israel Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was Moses? He was an Egyptian.
His story of floating down the river and rescued from the river. Is a tale taken from the story of Sargon and that is in the history.

Abram was a father to Goyim, Bereshis 17:4-6 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)
4 As for Me, hinei, My brit (covenant) is with thee, and thou shalt be an Av of many Goyim [see 18:18].
5 Neither shall thy shem any more be called Avram, but thy shem shall be Avraham; for Av hamon Goyim (Father of a multitude of Goyim) have I made thee.[T.N. Ga 3:29 says “And if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).]
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make Goyim of thee, and Melechim shall come out of thee.
justice

Guildford, UK

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Still Waters wrote:
Abram was goyim, And Avram fell on his face; and Elohim talked with him, saying,
4 As for Me, hinei, My brit (covenant) is with thee, and thou shalt be an Av of many Goyim [see 18:18].
5 Neither shall thy shem any more be called Avram, but thy shem shall be Avraham; for Av hamon Goyim (Father of a multitude of Goyim) have I made thee.[T.N. Ga 3:29 says “And if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).]
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make Goyim of thee, and Melechim shall come out of thee. Genesis chapter 2-6.
justice

Guildford, UK

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah will judge not you!
maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#16 Mar 14, 2013
Ha,, Moses was not an Egyptian. That is a lie of Satan.

Ishmael did receive a blessing of having a great Nation as he was Abram's son too.

However, Issac and Jacob's line is the chosen people of God. The chosen people from whom the savior, messiah was chosen to come from, and did. The covenant with these people is still valid today and that is why they inhabit their promised land.

They have been reassembled. Gathered, once again, together after centuries of being scattered. A nation, reborn. A language resurrected. The final reunion of a people and their culture in their rightful homeland as scripture predicted.

They will have possession of this land from now until the passing of the tribulation and the millennial age when there will be a new heaven and a new earth and heaven will be on earth.

No nation or power will take this from them.
justice

Guildford, UK

#17 Mar 14, 2013
maranatha wrote:
Ha,, Moses was not an Egyptian. That is a lie of Satan.
Ishmael did receive a blessing of having a great Nation as he was Abram's son too.
However, Issac and Jacob's line is the chosen people of God. The chosen people from whom the savior, messiah was chosen to come from, and did. The covenant with these people is still valid today and that is why they inhabit their promised land.
They have been reassembled. Gathered, once again, together after centuries of being scattered. A nation, reborn. A language resurrected. The final reunion of a people and their culture in their rightful homeland as scripture predicted.
They will have possession of this land from now until the passing of the tribulation and the millennial age when there will be a new heaven and a new earth and heaven will be on earth.
No nation or power will take this from them.
you badly need to go into youtubethebibleunearthed.

Which will take you on the archaeology digs and see many sites for your self. And listen to Israeli archaeologist Israel Finklestine and others.

Yes Armageddon is due, you make it sound so easy. Many will lose their lives. Armageddon is the planet Nibiru that will cause a global flood like it was 13,000 years ago. With giant tsunamis on a global scale.

You are so fond of quoting the words of Jesus the prophet, then let his own words describe it for you.

Luke 21 verses 25-26, And there will be signs in the sun and the moon, and in the stars, and on the earth distress of nations with perplexity the sea and the waves roaring, men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Matthew chapter 25, verse 38-39, For as in the days before the flood they were eating drinking marrying and given in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark, and was not aware until the flood came and took them all away.'

YES WE ARE ON THE THRESHOLD OF HISTORY GETTING READY TO REPEAT ITSELF.
maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Have you ever seen a rainbow?

God promised he would never destroy all of mankind with a flood, ever again.

There will be disastrous plagues and natural disasters of epic proportions but not a flood over all the earth.

Armageddon is not a planet. It is a war between the armed forces of earth who will turn from fighting amongst themselves and unite to fight the returning Christ and his bride. The earthly forces will be simply defeated of course.

Only the 144 thousand and newly repentant will survive to live through the millennium.
justice

Guildford, UK

#19 Mar 14, 2013
maranatha wrote:
Have you ever seen a rainbow?
God promised he would never destroy all of mankind with a flood, ever again.
There will be disastrous plagues and natural disasters of epic proportions but not a flood over all the earth.
Armageddon is not a planet. It is a war between the armed forces of earth who will turn from fighting amongst themselves and unite to fight the returning Christ and his bride. The earthly forces will be simply defeated of course.
Only the 144 thousand and newly repentant will survive to live through the millennium.
You are so brainwashed it is sad. So Jesus becomes a liar to you?

The old testament was written by men with a vivid imagination.
Most everyone knows if has been edited and reedited over and over again, that to find a clue to the original texts its like looking for a needle in the haystack.
I FEEL EXTREMELY SORRY FOR YOU, you believe every word without putting it to the test.

Go into the youtubethebible unearthed.

Or are you too afraid to come out of your comfort zone.

The original rainbow story was written by the Sumerians, also the flood was original Sumerians texts, and the name of the hero was Ziusudra,

The original Eden was in Mesopotamia.

To know the truth then always go to the original. Because story change over the years.

Word of mouth does not work, the written cuneiform does.

Its is like Mike had a cold, then another adds a bit more and in the end he is suffering from pneumonia. The last one to add a bit says 'he died and is getting buried in the morning.'
mia
Maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#20 Mar 14, 2013
If word of mouth does not work, then the Quaran is all worthless as it was passed by word of mouth, stories told and retold and was not written down for centuries after it was dictated to Mohammad. Mohammad told the whole thing from memory, another word of mouth.

I believe the Bible. Many have put it to the test and it passes every time.

Why do you quote a book you don't believe at its face value. You can't believe some of it and not other parts as it suits your agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hezbollah's Man in LondonBy Nick Cohen 14 hr Joe W 1
News Israel: Palestinians impeding Ramadan travel re... Jun 28 Hungarian 101 2
News Netanyahu's Likud wins Israeli election Jun 25 red blood relative 35
News Israel detains 37 more Palestinians in West Ban... (Jun '14) Jun 25 red blood relative 5
News Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Jun 24 LAVON AFFAIR 59
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Jun 23 scirocco 175
News Israel condemned for plan to extend illegal set... (Dec '12) Jun 15 COMMAND CIRCUMCISED 5
More from around the web